Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 05:32 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,455,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
From the gay president who is versatile.. his past is gay bath houses, gay lovers, and his body man Reggie Love was let go when gay pics of him surfaced.. but Obama spent time with him after he was let go..
That's a despicable lie. How you no core integrity? None at all? You and your kind just lie and lie and lie -- it never ends.

President Obama has a loving relationship with his wife -- his only wife. Trump, how many times has the guys with a small, ah, a small set of fingers been married? Three. Three times.

And how about Trump being obsessed with banging his own daughter -- his own daughter!

Quote:
Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 07:38 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
From the gay president who is versatile.. his past is gay bath houses, gay lovers, and his body man Reggie Love was let go when gay pics of him surfaced.. but Obama spent time with him after he was let go..
You nailed it! Gay president with transvestite "wife"! No pics anywhere of Michael, er, I mean Michelle, being pregnant. No baby pics of "their" kids. And of all the really important issues that should be addressed, Obama wants to dwell on perversions! And still, there are people who adore him.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:41 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I'd say that enough is enough.
If you have been going to gay pride parades every year, then have the good sense to quit doing it

Old 06-05-2016, 07:43 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
That's a despicable lie. How you no core integrity? None at all? You and your kind just lie and lie and lie -- it never ends.

President Obama has a loving relationship with his wife -- his only wife. Trump, how many times has the guys with a small, ah, a small set of fingers been married? Three. Three times.

And how about Trump being obsessed with banging his own daughter -- his own daughter!

Your presenting Trump's quote as something other than it was is despicable.

" You and your kind just lie and lie and lie -- it never ends."

Old 06-13-2016, 10:52 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I hereby designate July as " Obama is an idiot month".

You don't too, he's an idiot every month.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:18 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
I'm glad Trump isn't recognizing pride month anymore, despite the media trying to push it on us. Why should who you chose to sleep with get a special recognition? Just live your life and stop shoving it in everybody's faces.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:21 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I'm glad Trump isn't recognizing pride month anymore, despite the media trying to push it on us. Why should who you chose to sleep with get a special recognition? Just live your life and stop shoving it in everybody's faces.
Who cares. How does it affect your life lol It doesn't

Old 06-21-2017, 11:45 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Who cares. How does it affect your life lol It doesn't
Would it affect your life if they stopped celebrating it?

Old 06-21-2017, 11:47 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Would it affect your life if they stopped celebrating it?
Of course not, but I support them celebrating

Old 06-22-2017, 09:00 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,427,778 times
I'm with Thomas, why do we even recognize these people??

I don't understand it!

I'm disappointed they have a Gay pride parade every year it my city! It's a shame!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies