Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2016, 07:34 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,286,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why, as a male, was he even allowed admittance to women's facilities to begin with? Why is it that you want women to be sexually attacked before you'll admit letting men into women's facilities just because they "claim" to be transgender (with no proof whatsoever required) further endangers girls/women?

How many more additional girl/woman victims of sexual predators exploiting this "policy" will it take for you all to back off?!? How many MORE women have to suffer? How many is enough?

1? 10? 100? 1,000?...

How many more girls/women have to be victimized
before this BS is stopped? Why risk 51% of the population's safety to appease 0.3% of the population? I would REALLY like any of you to answer those questions.

Do you NOT see how misogynistic your demands are? Why DEMAND girls/women expose themselves to male sexual predators posing as transgenders just so that 0.3% of the population can use the restroom of their choice, which they have already been doing anyway?

How INCREDIBLY selfish of many of you to demand that there be EVEN MORE victimization of women. And the women among you being OK with setting up other girls/women for sex crime victimization this way? Makes me sick to my stomach. /puke
He wasn't allowed into these facilities, he was just never caught. There is a difference. If you steal cars for 12 years and only get caught on the 12th year, that doesn't mean it was legal for you to steal cars the previous years just because you weren't ever caught.

No one stands guard outside of facilities checking genitalia to make sure people are who they say they are.

Yet here you are making up false claims that women now have to expose themselves to sexual predators which is a complete lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 06:10 PM

89,008 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
He wasn't allowed into these facilities
Yes, he was. Because he falsely "posed" as a transgender named "Jessica."

A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

No lie. "Say" you're female, and the doors to girls'/women's facilities are WIDE OPEN to male sex predators.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:20 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,286,560 times
Quote:

No lie. "Say" you're female, and the doors to girls'/women's facilities are WIDE OPEN to male sex predators.
Is it illegal for women to sexually assault other women? I am not asking how many women sexually assault other women, I am asking if it is illegal. So let's see if you are actually willing to answer this question.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:37 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:

So conniving predators lie about their gender?

This apparently is not new from this guy and others. So what? You think they are now going to lie more or less?

What does this have to do with a fed paper on transgender students?

Old 06-12-2016, 07:00 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,600,654 times
Who cares about the 0.03% of the population? Why should the other 99.97% be inconvenienced?

What's next? Bestiality? Oh wait, Canada just passed laws making that legal. Pedophilia? Yes, liberals advocate for pedophiles (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/op...rime.html?_r=0) and want to make it a disorder.... which explains the bathroom laws.
I'm an atheist but damn maybe conservatives are right that people need God in their lives? I mean this is seriously getting out of hand. You give these people a hand and they take your arm! Gay marriage isn't enough for these people.. now they want laws passed letting perverts into the other bathroom, pedophilia becoming a disorder, and bestiality legal?
In my 45+ years alive on earth I never thought that I would see society lose its morals and become a bunch of degenerates so rapidly.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:02 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,600,654 times
Transgender is disgusting. These people suffer from a mental illness and trauma as a child. They don't need sex changes. They need therapy... and what about children now wanting gender reassignment surgery?
A large % people who undergo this type of surgery regret it anyway. Sex Change Regret

I blame psychologists who mass medicated people in the last few decades. Have a problem? Here, take this prescription pill. It will solve everything. Now we have a world full of people with problems. Austim is on the rise, transgenders too, depression and suicide... when will it end???

Old 06-12-2016, 07:23 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Who cares about the 0.03% of the population? Why should the other 99.97% be inconvenienced?

What's next? Bestiality? Oh wait, Canada just passed laws making that legal. Pedophilia? Yes, liberals advocate for pedophiles (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/op...rime.html?_r=0) and want to make it a disorder.... which explains the bathroom laws.
I'm an atheist but damn maybe conservatives are right that people need God in their lives? I mean this is seriously getting out of hand. You give these people a hand and they take your arm! Gay marriage isn't enough for these people.. now they want laws passed letting perverts into the other bathroom, pedophilia becoming a disorder, and bestiality legal?
In my 45+ years alive on earth I never thought that I would see society lose its morals and become a bunch of degenerates so rapidly.
Sorry but who is inconvenienced by the sexual classification of a few students? Where is it you think the transgender go to the bathroom now? If one looks like a female one goes to the lady's room. If one looks like a male you go to the men's room. And the androgynous go where they will and the rest of us wonder. Why is any of that changed?

Old 06-13-2016, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Is it illegal for women to sexually assault other women?
We've been over this... Two different sources have been cited. Nearly 98-99% of ALL sexual predators are MALE.

Why is it that you want girls/women to be sexually attacked before you'll admit letting men into women's facilities just because they "claim" to be transgender (with no proof whatsoever required) further endangers girls/women?

How many more additional girl/woman victims of sexual predators exploiting this "policy" will it take for you all to back off?!? How many MORE women have to suffer? How many is enough?

1? 10? 100? 1,000?...

How many more girls/women have to be victimized
before this BS is stopped? Why risk 51% of the population's safety to appease 0.3% of the population? I would REALLY like any of you to answer those questions.

Do you NOT see how misogynistic your demands are? Why DEMAND girls/women expose themselves to male sexual predators posing as transgenders just so that 0.3% of the population can use the restroom of their choice, which they have already been doing anyway?

How INCREDIBLY selfish of many of you to demand that there be EVEN MORE victimization of women. And the women among you being OK with setting up other girls/women for sex crime victimization this way? Makes me sick to my stomach. /puke

Old 06-13-2016, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
So conniving predators lie about their gender?

This apparently is not new from this guy and others. So what? You think they are now going to lie more or less?
What's "new" is giving them full access to and use of the girls' facilities, with no proof whatsoever required of the veracity of their claim to be transgender.

Quote:
What does this have to do with a fed paper on transgender students?
Those male sexual predator liars are now allowed into schools' girls' multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower rooms now, with no proof whatsoever required of actually being transgender.

Old 06-13-2016, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Sorry but who is inconvenienced by the sexual classification of a few students?
The 50-ish% of the student body whose right to a safe school environment is compromised by letting the opposite sex watch them undress and shower merely on "say so." What proof of actually being transgender is required?

And what happens when a "transgender" exposes his male genitalia to minors in the girls school locker/shower rooms (or vice versa, though only 1-2% of sexual predatos are female)? That's codified as FELONY indecent exposure in nearly all states because of the occurrence on school grounds and/or the age of the victim. Peeping Tom laws apply, too. Voyeurism in the restroom/changing/locker/shower rooms and minor victim? That's a FELONY.

Registered child sex offender for LIFE.

See the problem, now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies