Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 06:29 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,653,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Only if Dick Cheney is in the next cell.
And for what reason? What has he ever done wrong that you have any proof of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 06:34 PM

68,298 posts, read 54,154,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post

He pulled the trigger without knowing what he was aiming at. Then again I guess that's accepted practice in BushWorld

Old 02-15-2008, 06:35 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,102,976 times
Quote:
Is used to be that no matter what the President did or who he was you didnt do these things in the public, its caled respect for the President no matter who is is.
I can see it now, the same people who are for this type of thing will b whining like mad when the much SMARTER OReilly does this same thing if Obomba or Killary gets the job.
The looneys wil be crying fowl real quick.

For Whos the doof?
We went into Iraq for more then just one reason and each and every one of them have turned out to be correct? You are holding a person to one single sentence when you know in fact that was ont the only reason. But then again who cares what you bush haters think, we are there and we have done a fantastic job that the looney commi news wont even show you.
Like it or not I believe KING GW did the right thing, had the wrong Sec of Defense in charge,

KING GW !??? So you admit you hate democracy, want an absolute ruler to bow down and worship. Well, FINALLY one of them ADMITS IT!

An absolute ruler gets you off the hook with that difficult "thinking" thing...

Old 02-15-2008, 06:44 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,640,984 times
Quote:
I have as much proof as Powell & Tenet did at the UN talking about yellowcake.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:09 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,653,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
KING GW !??? So you admit you hate democracy, want an absolute ruler to bow down and worship. Well, FINALLY one of them ADMITS IT!

An absolute ruler gets you off the hook with that difficult "thinking" thing...
So thank you. people like you dont want to be controlled but yet GW went into Iraq and freed millions from exaxctly what you dislike and yet it is wrong.

On one side you dont want to be controlled by anyone and yet want to be protect from those who are dictators and rulers.

You are safe because of this man, I dont agree with allot of his decisions but noone can please everyone, but I do agree he did the right thing and deserves not to be called a facist when by someone like Keith Oberman who has little brains to go with that annoying face. Now I know why he was fired from ESPN.

You did not see people calling Clinton an adulterous on national TV did you? No. Rep party followers wont stoop that low to do such a thing.

I have already written the commi news outlet asking for his apology or his removal. Free speech is one thing but to outright make up lies like this goofball does on a daily basis is going to far.

You had better cherish those freedoms because if either Obomba or Hillroy gets the job you can kiss those American freedoms good bye.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:42 PM

Quote:
So thank you. people like you dont want to be controlled but yet GW went into Iraq and freed millions from exaxctly what you dislike and yet it is wrong.

On one side you dont want to be controlled by anyone and yet want to be protect from those who are dictators and rulers.

You are safe because of this man, I dont agree with allot of his decisions but noone can please everyone, but I do agree he did the right thing and deserves not to be called a facist when by someone like Keith Oberman who has little brains to go with that annoying face. Now I know why he was fired from ESPN.

You did not see people calling Clinton an adulterous on national TV did you? No. Rep party followers wont stoop that low to do such a thing.

I have already written the commi news outlet asking for his apology or his removal. Free speech is one thing but to outright make up lies like this goofball does on a daily basis is going to far.

You had better cherish those freedoms because if either Obomba or Hillroy gets the job you can kiss those American freedoms good bye.

America should not be responsible for "cleaning up" every evil dictator in the world. Hussein was no threat to my freedoms but bush sure is!

YES I saw Bill being called adulterous on national TV...and I saw 40 million dollars of tax money being spent to advertise the fact by REPUBLICANS!

I doubt you even know what fascism is....it's just another name to you like the oh-so-intelligent "Obomba" or "Hillroy"....how stupid, what is your point?

Old 02-15-2008, 07:49 PM

68,298 posts, read 54,154,649 times
Quote:
YES I saw Bill being called adulterous on national TV...and I saw 40 million dollars of tax money being spent to advertise the fact by REPUBLICANS!

And to be more specific, ADULTEROUS Republicans led by the witch hunting hypocrite Newty-boy Gingrich.

Bush's situation is very simple, if he'd like to be treated like a leader he'll have to show some leadership, as it stands he's caused more harm to the country than Saddam ever did.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And to be more specific, ADULTEROUS Republicans led by the witch hunting hypocrite Newty-boy Gingrich.

Bush's situation is very simple, if he'd like to be treated like a leader he'll have to show some leadership, as it stands he's caused more harm to the country than Saddam ever did.
Thank you for that, Burdell, I must be slipping (about the adulterous Republicans)

I wonder why it's been only Bill Clinton who isn't supposed to fool around...there's Rudy and Newt, and MCCAIN and on and on and on and they say they're the party of moral values....just so they don't have to actually have any !

Old 02-16-2008, 08:30 AM

3,570 posts, read 3,743,180 times
Quote:
Is used to be that no matter what the President did or who he was you didnt do these things in the public, its caled respect for the President no matter who is is.
I can see it now, the same people who are for this type of thing will b whining like mad when the much SMARTER OReilly does this same thing if Obomba or Killary gets the job.
The looneys wil be crying fowl real quick.
  • To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. (1918) ~ Teddy Roosevelt
  • My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schutz
  • Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and excusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may. ~Mark Twain
  • Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. ~Bryce James
  • Let us all take more responsibility, not only for ourselves and our families but for our communities and our country. ~ Bill Clinton
  • We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. ~ William Falkner
  • The men who create power make an indispensable contribution to the Nation’s greatness, but the men who question power make a contribution just as indispensable, especially when that questioning is disinterested, for they determine whether we use power or power uses us. ~ John F. Kennedy
  • America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves ~ Abraham Lincoln
  • You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it. ~ Malcolm X

Old 02-16-2008, 08:36 AM

3,570 posts, read 3,743,180 times
Quote:
Thank you for that, Burdell, I must be slipping (about the adulterous Republicans)

I wonder why it's been only Bill Clinton who isn't supposed to fool around...there's Rudy and Newt, and MCCAIN and on and on and on and they say they're the party of moral values....just so they don't have to actually have any !
Moral values are family values.

Family values are:

JOBS
HOMES
FOOD
GOOD EDUCATION

I don't see Republican policies reflecting those moral values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies