Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2016, 08:42 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Well then, is it a symbol of "white privilege" as this kid has been taught to believe?

And if so, who demanded it become one?
the black righteous population. I bet in the real near future, if you have a flag in a box under your bed, never moved for years, you will be arrested on some made up hate law. Their defense will be, only allowed in a museum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 09:11 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Is there a safe method of revitalizing shrinking violets? Clearly these kids are traumatized for life now. Cops and Counsellors were dispatched? Cripes what's happening to the freak'n world?

The next generations are going to be excessively challenged just wiping their butts by themselves.
That's what you get with liberals running the media and the schools. It's almost impossible to overcome that amount of brainwashing. What else can you expect from a group of people who support the idea of 'micro agressions' and safe places to make people feel safe from such trauma as chalk on a sidewalk.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:11 AM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

I'm a Yankee living in the South and I don't even have the words to respond to this.

I don't know any Southerners who want the "South to rise again".
I'm waging these arm chair SJW's have never been to the South. If they did they'd see all races standing side by side working together.

Funny you don't see them on any thread damning people burning American flags or waving Mexican flags. Oh no, but the sight of a Confederate flag, lmao, foaming at the mouth.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:25 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
the black righteous population.
So you're claiming it was the "black righteous population" who taught this kid the flag symbolizes white privilege?

Old 06-04-2016, 09:29 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
You do know there were slaves in the north too right?

And that there were black slave owners and slave traders.....

And that blacks in Africa rounded up and sold slaves to the traders......

Every race on the planet has, at one point or another in history been the victims of slavery.

Every other race got over it.
Does this refute the fact that the Confederate states waged a war as a desperate attempt to keep slavery around for longer?

Old 06-04-2016, 09:31 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times
I'm about as Southern as it gets and when I see the Confederate flying or hear the song Dixie, I always think of high school pep rallies prior to a football game.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:37 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
I'm about as Southern as it gets and when I see the Confederate flying or hear the song Dixie, I always think of high school pep rallies prior to a football game.
I have grown up in the South. When I see a Confederate flag, I think of many mean kids I went to high school with. I think of that "Old South" mentality that I find disturbing. I remember what it says in the Articles of Secession, how people were so desperate to keep slavery around that they wanted secession. I know many people from the South, born and raised, who despise the Confederate flag. My mother is from the South and she doesn't like it. My father is from the North and he doesn't like it. I've lived in the Pacific Northwest/Southwest/and Southeast USA. Every time I see that flag fly in the outskirts of metro Atlanta, I think "I gotta get out of here". When I'm in Atlanta proper or one of the more urbanized counties of metro Atlanta, I never see that flag fly.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
So you're claiming it was the "black righteous population" who taught this kid the flag symbolizes white privilege?
yes

Old 06-04-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
When I'm in Atlanta proper or one of the more urbanized counties of metro Atlanta, I never see that flag fly.
of course, any white boy would be stupid to fly a flag in the city of Atlanta, that's a death wish, like poking a hornets nest

Old 06-04-2016, 09:52 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
yes
Well, that's an amazing explanation.

Do you think his parents had any control over the "black righteous population" brainwashing him into committing this act? Or were they powerless and/or brainwashed as well?

Heck, could it be that the entire white privilege/white supremacist movement is due to brainwashing by the "black righteous population"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies