Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 07:07 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

That student was being a troublemaker. He did that to stir up anger. Chances are, he knew how offensive it is. He knew what kind of meaning it would have to many people. In my opinion, that is why he did what he did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 07:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Yeah. White people never play the victim.
We get to now.... It is the new Jim Crow..... Only roles are reversed.

White privilege? I will never be forced to be a victim of my identity. Never.

Old 06-07-2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That student was being a troublemaker. He did that to stir up anger. Chances are, he knew how offensive it is. He knew what kind of meaning it would have to many people. In my opinion, that is why he did what he did.
But, in the end... Who was exposed as the real bully?

Old 06-07-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
But, in the end... Who was exposed as the real bully?
He was the real bully for doing what he did in the first place. He intended to stir up problems. He started it.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
He was the real bully for doing what he did in the first place. He intended to stir up problems. He started it.

Who used intimidation and force?

I can say what I wish, as long as I do not steal from or physically harm or threaten you personally with harm. He stood up and made himself Captain Obvious.
You, yes you personally have every right to be offended.... So? His, like everyones 1st amendment, ends at the tip of our noses. This is a "public" government run and funded school.... Not private. They have discriminated against him, for being proud to be white.

Black pride day is a reality. The governments promote it.

Bully, if he had forced everyone to consent.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:

I can say what I wish, as long as I do not steal from or physically harm or threaten you personally with harm. He stood up and made himself Captain Obvious.
You, yes you personally have every right to be offended.... So? His, like everyones 1st amendment, ends at the tip of our noses. This is a "public" government run and funded school.... Not private. They have discriminated against him, for being proud to be white.

And when someone has the intent of doing something to others, that is bullying as well. Action, reaction.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
And when someone has the intent of doing something to others, that is bullying as well. Action, reaction.

What was his intent, other than to do as the black and redskins race has?? White Privilege day. He is fed up being bullied into thinking he is the problem, only for his race.
He proved the double standard, of the progressive bullies.
Offending someone and threatening them harm seem to have some confused, just what violence and bulling is.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:21 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:

Bully, if he had forced everyone to consent.
Give me a break. Poor persecuted bullies. If you do something offensive, expect reactions. Deal with it.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:23 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,922 times
I hope those who witnessed this are not traumatized for life!!

Old 06-07-2016, 08:33 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
the correct response would be "johnny put that away, let get your math books out"

not "CALL THE POLICE, OH MY GOD, IM SO OFFENDED, IM GOING SUE"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies