Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 04:09 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times

Advertisements

If you like your doctor or your HC plan you can keep it ? ... yeah right Obama and Hillary are professional liars!
Barry knows better than to take our guns because we will get in their faces and put a mean beat down on them...can't wait for this bozo to go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 05:02 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I kept, and am very satisfied with, my health care plan after Obamacare. I also saw several of my friends obtain health insurance for the first time because they had previously been exclude because they has made the mistake of surviving cancer. That alone justifies the ACA.

I would replace ACA with a full government owned and operated health payment system that eliminated the unnecessary private insurance overhead, controlled hospital overhead and eliminated Drug company monopolies. This system would provide higher income for the people actually providing the care (doctors, nurses, therapists, room cleaners, etc.) while restricting executive pay to the levels of Federal employees with similar responsibilities. The underpaid computers handle most of the administrative work.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:11 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/o...201410483.html

He's right. So of course that means the gun freaks will have to shut down any rational debate by screaming louder about supposed gun elimination around the corner.
Right, 'if you like your guns you can keep your guns, PERIOD!

that guy?

The consumate lawyer who can't figure out how to word the law so terrorists can't buy guns? So he has no choice but to support a law that punishes the majority for the sake of the very few. Where have we seen that phoilosophy used as a tactic?

"According to a civil lawsuit made public last week, the U.S. government has added more than 1.5 million names — not individuals — to its Terrorist Watchlist in the last five years. This has sparked concern among many human rights organizations and advocacy groups, who say that the government has become too aggressive in its efforts to keep the American public safe."

Obama can only exist if he has the full weight of a propaganda machine and his supporters are befuddled and confused.

Obama is a tactician right out of the USSR with the backing of TASS.

Last edited by Kracer; 06-05-2016 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 06-05-2016, 07:23 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
So Obama brings in ISIS sympathizers but then complains when they have guns? He is stupid.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:34 AM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
This goes back to when he got elected, people needed to stock pile guns because of the coming social unrest and violence.

Paraniod gun owners is almost redundant, Obama didin't need to do anything to increase sales, justs getting elected in 2008 was reason enough. I hear the NRA want's to see him stay for another term.

Old 06-05-2016, 07:58 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
By his own words he displays such stupidity in thinking that gun sales had any thing other then his abuse of power in mind.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:36 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,555,388 times
sorry, but at what point did he answer the man's question?

this article conveniently left out the entire question. maybe they're related to Katie Couric

Old 06-05-2016, 08:41 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
He is still the highest grossing firearms salesman yet.
Yes, he pretty much said that in the video, which kind of proves the point that no one is taking our guns way. He has done nothing to even slow down the gun sales, let alone stop it.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:42 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,555,388 times
BTW this is a dup thread

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...amendment.html

Old 06-05-2016, 08:55 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Just Obama continuing his pattern of being a pathological liar.

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here." - Senator Feinstein (D)

Sure "no one" wants to take guns away, except Democrats and the liars to continue to say they don't want to do it. The ONLY reason Democrats haven't done it so far is because they haven't had the votes, period. That doesn't mean they don't want to and won't continue to try to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies