Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 09:27 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I tell you what...and this is not some "keyboard tough guy" thing, this is the God's honest truth:

If some dbag cop had shot my cat Serenity when she walked down the block to the neighbor's one day, I would be in prison, right now.

I have had it with these POS cops killing animals who are NOT threatening them and NOT putting them in any danger. It is time that these aholes take courses on animal behavior such as:

*How to read dog's body language
*You, too, can outrun a house cat.
*No, seriously, you're way bigger than that house cat, you're fine.
*Millions of owners, including little girls who apparently have a bigger set than you, have been scratched by a house cat and lived to tell about it.
*Trust us, just take 4 steps away, the turtle will not reach you.
*Aquarium fish are not plotting to harm you.
*The canary is in a cage, he can't get out, you're safe.

F this cop. Throw in prison for animal abuse and cruelty.
I've heard about people being killed for sitting on a persons car. With all the road rage incidents, I'm not surprised people will resort to such violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 10:26 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,202 times
dont blame the police, blame society for being a bunch of spineless butt kissers of the police, they can do what they want , and we as a society just sit there and aplaude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies