Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 04:55 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,717,044 times

Advertisements

Thank you delusianne. I never equated wealth with sophistication.

Perhaps we should shatter these arbitrary political divisions and try loving humans and then all life as One. That would revolutionize our global economies, politics, technologies, and societies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2008, 05:05 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,534,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemom View Post
People who are in mixed relationships get very angry when someone has a different opinion. This blending of races, cultures means a loss of culture, traditions and identity. And I've been called supremicist for saying this but there is also the loss of genetic traits such as pale skin and light eyes. But, biologically speaking, diversity in the human population is provided by mutations - pale colors. I can say that people in mixed relationships are supremacists too - they desire the traits of a different race. They are trying to recreate those desired traits in their offspring.
Is this David Duke posing as someone else?

Old 04-03-2008, 05:21 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemom View Post
And I've been called supremicist for saying this but
...but, but you are one. Its okay, you're entitled to your opinion and goodness knows you're not alone.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:22 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,688,032 times
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
You should change your username.

Last time I looked I didnt see any blacks and white couples getting hanged and murdered. I dont see any laws that prevent it.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:46 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,688,032 times
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
Humanity return to America? When was it ever here in a just and equal way? Is this some place in a alternate universe America you of which you speak? Heck in my parents time people were being water hosed in this country and told they couldn't eat at certain establishments because of their skin color. A decade or two ago a black man in Texas was dragged from the back of a pick up truck by whites until his head came off. America is a lot of things but Humane hasn't been one of them. We are slowly reaching a civilized age here (I hope) but we still have a long way to go.
I guess you think blacks were the only ones in this country who didn't get a fair deal. Well white people where slaves too in this country, guess you didnt know that. My irish white great great grandparents couldn't get jobs and were killed by other white people because of racism and religion. While Black thugs in the streets murder people everyday. SOME Black people are in gangs and kill other people. SOME WHITE people are complete animals killing other people, blacks, hispanics, and other white people. Some white and black people kill little girls and boys and eat people. They do this in other countries too. All races and countries will have INDIVIDUALS who do terrible things. I would prefer to look at them as individuals not a race while you look at whites or people who don't like interracial marriage as people who will hang you. The point of my post is I dont see any laws in America were white and black people don't marry. I dont see people getting hanged for it by the government. No where in my post did I say white and black people marrying or other wise is a problem for myself or our Constitution. My point is for the ones who are suppose to be open minded and for multicuturalism you seem to be close minded to anyone offering any resistance. While to you spread hate speech about something that happened to someone you don't know by some other race. Is America perfect no, but some people have died to free slaves, for all men white, black and others to be free. So I would suggest you have some respect for everyone person who has stood for freedom and justice of all men, me being one of them. But I won't sit by and watch you blame every white man for some other white mens evil deeds. Be part of the solution not the problem.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 PM

73,076 posts, read 62,706,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Actually, it's human nature to compartmentalize ourselves. If not race, then it's religion, gender, class, nationality etc. Bigotry will always exist in some form.
What I meant was to try to act decent and at least see each other as human(that goes for everyone on every side).

Old 04-07-2008, 01:42 AM

89 posts, read 66,971 times
I hope not.

And to be honest many inter-racial couples in which there is a White female. It seems the White female, more often than not, seems to have an issue with weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
Hopefully, eventually everyone will be interracial so we can stop hating and killing each other over our differing appearances, that would be nice.
The world is less diverse than ever. Only the White countries in the world are becoming increasingly 'diverse.' In the majority of Africa and Asia, and across the globe, diversity simply does not exist. It's pushed in White, and formally White countries, but seemingly nowhere else (no other peoples or group seems so suicidal).

Old 04-07-2008, 04:13 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,872,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
I hope not.

And to be honest many inter-racial couples in which there is a White female. It seems the White female, more often than not, seems to have an issue with weight.

The world is less diverse than ever. Only the White countries in the world are becoming increasingly 'diverse.' In the majority of Africa and Asia, and across the globe, diversity simply does not exist. It's pushed in White, and formally White countries, but seemingly nowhere else (no other peoples or group seems so suicidal).
What are you talking about? The US is diverse for the most part!

Old 04-07-2008, 04:24 PM

413 posts, read 783,078 times
I also believe it's a paradox to advocate diversity and one unique population at the same time.
White "guilt" + Black "complex of inferiority" = "Let's get rid of both Blacks (Africans) and Whites (Europeans)."
Collective cultural suicide promoted by self-haters.
I'm all for peaceful coexistence, not self-destruction.

Last edited by Frenchman; 04-07-2008 at 04:34 PM..

Old 04-09-2008, 08:17 AM

73,076 posts, read 62,706,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchman View Post
I also believe it's a paradox to advocate diversity and one unique population at the same time.
White "guilt" + Black "complex of inferiority" = "Let's get rid of both Blacks (Africans) and Whites (Europeans)."
Collective cultural suicide promoted by self-haters.
I'm all for peaceful coexistence, not self-destruction.
I'm all for peaceful coexistence too. That is what I want. The question is do others want it. The people who don't care are going to make things bad for people like you and me who want peaceful coexistence. It would be nice to have this, but it is up to the collective effort of human beings to do so and the signs don't look encouraging. The fact still holds that persons of a certain likeness will want to be around other persons of that same likeness and when someone from the outside comes in, a certain "what are you doing here" attitude comes up, although some people will try to hide this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies