Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2020, 01:58 PM

197 posts, read 204,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
I hope not.

And to be honest many inter-racial couples in which there is a White female. It seems the White female, more often than not, seems to have an issue with weight.

The world is less diverse than ever. Only the White countries in the world are becoming increasingly 'diverse.' In the majority of Africa and Asia, and across the globe, diversity simply does not exist. It's pushed in White, and formally White countries, but seemingly nowhere else (no other peoples or group seems so suicidal).
Have you ever been to any Walmart in the South and Midwest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2020, 02:40 PM

12,387 posts, read 8,152,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethalhipster9 View Post
Have you ever been to any Walmart in the South and Midwest?
You bumped up a ten year old thread during the middle of a social revolution. When it was started you would not see a sexually active interracial couple on TV, just virgin teens. Commercials were just staring to show them. Today in 2019 on a new show you are more likely to see a Black person in a relationship with a White than with the same race and same sex couples.

So halfway into the OP's research question, yes we are more heavily racially integrated just as we were in 2008 compared to 1998. And there is no going backwards no matter what the NoI or KKK wishes.

Old 02-17-2020, 03:06 PM

1,456 posts, read 1,510,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESFP View Post
The days of the pure race anything are bygone. In 20 years everyone will be mixed (except for Royalty and West Virginians), and hopefully tolerant of people who aren't the same "shade" as them. Rather than "what state" is more tolerant, it will be "what generation". Geography really has nothing to do with it.
I accidentally increased your rating.

I was actually trying to say, there has not been "pure races" the concept is laughable to me.

Pure races means inbred and wherever that happens, bad genes result, no?

Old 02-17-2020, 03:13 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Don't know, don't care. Race isn't something I devote too many brain cells on.

Old 02-22-2020, 07:13 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemom View Post
People who are in mixed relationships get very angry when someone has a different opinion. This blending of races, cultures means a loss of culture, traditions and identity. And I've been called supremicist for saying this but there is also the loss of genetic traits such as pale skin and light eyes. But, biologically speaking, diversity in the human population is provided by mutations - pale colors. I can say that people in mixed relationships are supremacists too - they desire the traits of a different race. They are trying to recreate those desired traits in their offspring.
Or they just like/love who they like/love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies