Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2016, 06:52 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,073,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
DM didn't just make that up. It was from the FBI agent..

Terror attack at Orlando gay club leaves about 20 people dead - NY Daily News
I don't think they made it up. I think that at this point the FBI agent mentioned that there's reason to investigate any links between the shooter and radical Islam, and that's fair. But I think we all know why the DM and NYD are including that "link.

Also keep in mind that in the UK, this would have almost certainly been the work of radical Islamic extremists, due to them having a higher (and less integrated) Muslim population, lower levels of homophobia amongst non-Muslim groups, and less of a gun culture. It almost is necessary to plant that idea to make sense to UK readers. In the US, I'm not so sure.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:53 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,334,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
This should be interesting. Two media protected classes of people involved. How will the media decide which side to take? Its supposed to be only white heterosexual men in America that do these things. My sympathies to the families and the victims.
This is less difficult to predict that you think it is. The liberals/progressives will side with Islam. They're already doing it by virtue of the fact they praise Islam knowing that it's hostile to homosexuality.

I'm sure Obama will deliver just what the Dr. ordered in no time: another lecture about the virtues of Islam.

Barf!

Old 06-12-2016, 06:54 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,334,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There was no mention of the race, nationality, or religion of the shooter at the police press conference on the news this morning.
Of course not -- that would only happen in the case of a white male.

I hope this doesn't surprise you.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:55 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
Funny how the militant LGBT crowd is constantly attacking Christians and calling them "haters" because they don't blindly accept those particular chosen lifestyles, yet no one says anything about the Muslim policy of actually murdering gays out of pure hatred.

If I was gay, I would be watching my back, what with all of the radical Muslims being welcomed into this country by the supposed savior of the LGBT crowd, Barack Obama.
In Islam, murdering gay people should be a free ticket to heaven. So how is this not a dangerous cult, but a so called religion of peace?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:55 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,470,414 times
If the West imports millions of Muslim immigrants to replace Whites seculars with low fertility rates gay rights will go away in a generation or two. The only culture that promotes gay acceptance is in White secular Christian nations. The rest of the world still believes gay people should be at best tolerated if they lay low. The irony is so many on the Left constantly demonize White males, especially Christians, when that group rarely physically harms gay people.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:56 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Coming from Europe and seeing what naive some governments are when it comes to a population that is known NOT to assimilate and to hate jews and Americans and actually hating everyone who is not covering to their believes and religion is of course causing an issue.
We have seen shooting by mental people but when the chickens come home to roost with the government not yhere to check who comes into this country it wouldn't suprise me to see more of this.

ISIS has called on lone wolves as we heard on TV.

Very sad for all not related to the shooter who lost their lives, got injured or are related to the victims.
I also feel horrible for the club owner who sees his business go down the drain that he probably worked hard to build up. So sad as any act of terrorism has also an economic cost aside from the human suffering.

Trump is the only one who is able to stand up for Americans and legal immigrants.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:58 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,171 times
ISIS Cheers Orlando #Pulse Nightclub Massacre - Warns of More Attacks on Disbelievers

Quote:
An ISIS twitter account posted this photo Sunday morning.
Is this the killer?

Old 06-12-2016, 07:00 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There was no mention of the race, nationality, or religion of the shooter at the police press conference on the news this morning.
time to fire up the denial machine.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:01 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,188 times
Religious extremism wether Christian or Muslim is a cancer in our society. There are already so called Christians on Twitter praising this guy for doing " God's work"

Old 06-12-2016, 07:02 AM

34,037 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
If the West imports millions of Muslim immigrants to replace Whites seculars with low fertility rates gay rights will go away in a generation or two. The only culture that promotes gay acceptance is in White secular Christian nations. The rest of the world still believes gay people should be at best tolerated if they lay low. The irony is so many on the Left constantly demonize White males, especially Christians, when that group rarely physically harms gay people.

amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies