Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2016, 11:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
[/b]

1. It not called the Bill of "Needs"

2. Do the letters WROL mean anything to you?

3. This type of weapon is much easier for a woman to use than Joe Biden's recommendation of a shot gun.

4. Most of all, this is a modern day Musket, in that it is as close to what the military uses that is legal for a citizen can own......And that makes it the exactly the type of weapon that the 2nd amendment was written to protect the public's right to own in order to guard against tyranny.

(Which is exactly why the government doesn't like the people having them)

A very smart man once said before he was President of these here United States of America...
The 2nd amendment will never be needed until government tries to take it away.

You tell me, the intent he was recognizing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 06:17 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
It is a good hunting and target rifle.
That's a hunting rifle LOL

Old 06-16-2016, 06:22 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Yes, he could have done this with any gun. There are pistols he could have had the same result with. Or a revolver.

why can't a civilian own a rifle?

Question for you now, have ever even seen one in person, let alone fired one?

You don't know the details of his actions the first few seconds, and he didn't choose a pistol. It's a rather large leap to make the statement that he could have done this with any gun lacking details.

No I have never fired one, now answer my question as to why a civilian needs to own this specific gun, I'm am not arguing that there are not others that are just as lethal.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:27 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
It's pointless to still talk about this... After multiple threads.

Those wanting to ban weapons, I suggest banning assembly and multiple forms of speech.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:55 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You don't know the details of his actions the first few seconds, and he didn't choose a pistol. It's a rather large leap to make the statement that he could have done this with any gun lacking details.

No I have never fired one, now answer my question as to why a civilian needs to own this specific gun, I'm am not arguing that there are not others that are just as lethal.

Why does anyone need a Corvette when a Prius will get you back and forth to work?

Again, it's not called the Bill of Needs

And BTW, he had a pistol as well. And as far I've heard, there are no reports yet on how many rounds he fired from which weapon.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:35 AM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:

Then why the focus on one? The logic flow just doesn't work.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:38 AM

19,721 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
That's a hunting rifle LOL
I assume that you don't hunt.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:44 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
It's pointless to still talk about this... After multiple threads.

Those wanting to ban weapons, I suggest banning assembly and multiple forms of speech.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ns-banned.html

Old 06-16-2016, 09:47 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Why does anyone need a Corvette when a Prius will get you back and forth to work?

Again, it's not called the Bill of Needs

And BTW, he had a pistol as well. And as far I've heard, there are no reports yet on how many rounds he fired from which weapon.
It's not called the Bill of WMD either. Just saying...

Old 06-16-2016, 09:47 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
No, speech, and assembly, and worship should.

Also we should be made to house and quarter. Additionally, the right to not self incriminate should be removed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies