Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 03:57 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,737,277 times

Advertisements

I should repost the you people line from tropic thunder. Only problem is you people don't realize you are those people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 03:58 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
It is against public policy to mention [censored] in conjunction with terrorism. [Censored] is to be encouraged, so it will destroy the vestiges of constitutional government, and usher in the new America, bereft of such archaic anomalies like the republican form of government and the USCON.
After 83 years of "emergency rules" bypassing the USCON, what little is left of legitimate government, can be knock off with a minor civil insurrection.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:02 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Guns did it.

Yeah. The guns pulled their own trigger. The person behind it shouting Allahu Akbar had nothing to do with it. Neither did his ideology of Allahu Akbar.

This is why Trump will win in a landslide come November.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:05 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yes it is.

He didnt do this in the name of Black lives matter, he didnt do it for La Raza, he didnt do it for the Aryan brotherhood, he didnt do it for the confederacy..he did it for ISIS. Right nos Thousands of potential ISIS fighters are being let into this country unvetted. No possibility this motivated the shooter?
No, it's not. What motivated the shooter is that he is a lunatic is all. Religion or ideology might have pushed him over the edge but stable individuals don't do this stuff.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:09 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Yes, it is very relevant.

You think because someone was born here it makes them immune to radical ideas? From Canada to France, all these terrorists were born in said country.

This was said after the Paris attacks, well they born in France.

After the Paris attacks I and many others said only a matter of time before we see it here, now we have.

They're loyalty lies with radical Islam.

No, what I think is anytime this happens people want to blame it on Obamas failed immigration politics when they people came here far before. That's like pushing for stricter criminal background checks when people buy the guns legally. I think people are less immune to this sort of thing. That seems to be the biggest issue we face with this. Why can their parents keep away from it but the generation that comes after seems more drawn to this stuff?

Old 06-12-2016, 04:19 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
I used to think the tin-foil-hatters were insane, when they referred to a certain POTUS, as
a Kenyan sleeper-agent!!!!!

Old 06-12-2016, 04:52 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Cut out the crap, and for once be a real Man, and tell the damn truth that most of us already know.

I cannot stand a Man who is a damn *****, say the truth of the matter, and please stop sweeping the truth under the rug.

That is the problem here, if we do not even begin to address this issue, how the hell is it ever going to solved.

Fudging say the truth of the matter for once in your life.

At this point, peaceful my azz Obama!

Old 06-12-2016, 05:19 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
They just released information seized from the shooter's apartment with a note on why he did it. Clearly it was his association to terrorism and he mentions Islam in his note. How can the shooter's religion, when he is quoting it, be ignored. This wasn't some isolated hate crime.
See none of this matters, Obama will not acknowledge it.

[quote=~HecateWhisperCat~;44390990]No, what I think is anytime this happens people want to blame it on Obamas failed immigration politics when they people came here far before. That's like pushing for stricter criminal background checks when people buy the guns legally. I think people are less immune to this sort of thing. That seems to be the biggest issue we face with this. Why can their parents keep away from it but the generation that comes after seems more drawn to this stuff?[/QUOTE]

There was no Internet when the parents came over. They now have right at their fingertips instant access to get involved.

Obama's issue is his failed immigration polices and the fact that he simply will not say that radical Islam is a problem, once again he focuses on gun control.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:05 PM

788 posts, read 512,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Americans need to be reminded how great muslim religion is.
I long ago stopped considering islam as a religion and now look upon it as a combination death cult and ritualized crime syndicate. The world should do likewise. Strip all protections coming from it pretending to be a religion, and do to it what is has been doing to humanity since mo started it and then butchered the people of Mecca for declining to be enslaved by it. In my calculation, the end game will come down to a choice between islam or Humanity - they are mutually incompatible - at islam's insistence. If islam wins that contest, then next round will between the various sects, and when the most violent sect wins, it will then between the "purest believers" and it will go to the mat and "poof" no more people, as they continue their butchery to the bitter end. I have been watching this whole ball of wax since 1970, and every year, it become more-clear to me. Along the way all the great works of art and architecture - everything, virtually, will be destroyed as "offensive" to allah

Old 06-12-2016, 06:06 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Yeah. The guns pulled their own trigger. The person behind it shouting Allahu Akbar had nothing to do with it. Neither did his ideology of Allahu Akbar.

This is why Trump will win in a landslide come November.
Is there an explanation for the treasonous public officials? It can’t be just partisan politics. Is it more likely that the politicians are in the pocket of rich Muslims, or have been blackmailed to accommodate their wishes?
Islam has been the enemy of America (and the world) from its beginning - saith Mohammad.
Does this mean every pro-Islamic politician has embraced America’s enemy for blood stained oil money?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies