Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 10:01 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Doubt it. Bonnie and Clyde got away for as long as they did because their guns out-powered those of law enforcement. Are you suggesting that we all walk around carrying AR-15s with us? What a world that would be!
LOL

you have no merit whatsoever to comment on guns. you are constantly proven wrong. I guess you like it.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:01 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
I support our troops and our veterans.
But you believe the German government was justified in their attempts of genocide?

Old 06-13-2016, 10:02 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
Quote:
I support our troops and our veterans.
backpedaling again. LOL

well, at least we know your strong suit!

Old 06-13-2016, 10:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
As I stated. The exact same outcome can be produced with a pump shotty. To think otherwise is complete ignorance and is proof the person knows very little about firearms.
I have a drum magazine for my shotgun, holds 50 shells.(do not take it Dove Hunting!) It is loaded with 00 Buck.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:03 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Yes, there are more restrictions, but as an Israeli I can tell you that there are MUCH more guns in the streets in the hands of qualified personnel (sane and trained). Unfortunately the strong Israeli feminist movement is blocking more easement of restrictions.
The qualifier in your statement in the word, "qualified." Israel has one of the strictest gun control laws in the world.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearm...rol/israel.php

Old 06-13-2016, 10:10 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
The qualifier in your statement in the word, "qualified." Israel has one of the strictest gun control laws in the world.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearm...rol/israel.php
I'm surprised you are discussing Israel when it could appear as that you feel the German government was justified in eradicating Jews. If that is not your stance, could you please clarify and tell us if their government was wrong in using their military to exterminate them?

Old 06-13-2016, 10:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Doubt it. Bonnie and Clyde got away for as long as they did because their guns out-powered those of law enforcement. Are you suggesting that we all walk around carrying AR-15s with us? What a world that would be!
Yes, I have 2 of the exact arms, Clyde Barrow liked. Inherited. The BAR is one badass rifle. Better lean into it, with the happy switch in the A position. Why did the LE not have the same weapons? Accessibility? Affordability? The solution was to take the peoples liberty, not choose to gain the same equal ability to protect themselves. It wasn't the weapon, so much as who got the drop on the other armed person or people. AS WITH THIS NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING.

If the choice made is an AR-15, that would be ones own choice they chose to be best to get the job done.
Too clumsy for me in close combat to weld a long gun around. Now, if my target is at a great distance, it would be more accommodating, but still not my go to weapon of choice for that situation.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:13 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"With a pump you can single feed it all day long"

You can single feed most, if not all, guns that have magazines.

I'll take my 1100 over a pump any day. Personal choice.
Well ya me too but my point was that we can ban ARs all day long and mass shootings are still going to happen.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:15 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yes, I have 2 of the exact arms, Clyde Barrow liked. Inherited. The BAR is one badass rifle. Better lean into it, with the happy switch in the A position. Why did the LE not have the same weapons? Accessibility? Affordability? The solution was to take the peoples liberty, not choose to gain the same equal ability to protect themselves. It wasn't the weapon, so much as who got the drop on the other armed person or people. AS WITH THIS NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING.

If the choice made is an AR-15, that would be ones own choice they chose to be best to get the job done.
Too clumsy for me in close combat to weld a long gun around. Now, if my target is at a great distance, it would be more accommodating, but still not my go to weapon of choice for that situation.
Yes indeedy

Old 06-13-2016, 10:16 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,866,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
We already have laws that stop 98% of mass murders. Why do we need more ?
Let's not forget that there are laws against mass murders, have they stopped the perpetrators of such horrendous acts?

The only way to stop such individuals is with armed individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
In Jerusalem or a settlement, where every second man has a gun, this kind of terror act ends in 30 seconds.
In Tel Aviv, where every 10-th person has a gun, it ends in few minutes and 3-4 victims.
In a gun free zone it ends with 50 dead.

Make your conclusion by yourselves.
Just imagine what the outcome would have been if this guy walked into the club, started shooting, then armed citizens stopped him before he took another step.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies