Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 08:07 PM
nng

695 posts, read 289,455 times

Advertisements

I think it is very sad that some people find it their duty in life to hate and to kill others because they are different. Gays are not hurting anyone by loving each other. I know that God does not want us to hate each other. He wants us to treat everyone the way we ourselves would like to be treated. In my opinion this hate preacher is not pleasing God with the evil things he says.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 08:21 PM

57,274 posts, read 26,206,502 times
There have been several Christian pastors that have stated the same in the last few days.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:00 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I genuinely do not understand why people do this. What is the point they're trying to make and how is it helpful with regard to the atrocities being committed?

Why is every thread like this hijacked by people who close their ears and loudly sing song la la la la la I can't hear you....and I don't want anyone else to hear you either....
White people who do this are invested in ethnomasochism. Posts like this are a cheap, easy way for them to feel good about themselves and hopefully look good to others.

Old 06-15-2016, 05:46 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times
A Muslim just murdered 49 people, but the guilt is being deflected to Christians who haven't killed anybody. How typical of the liberal mindset.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

We need to find medication for that.

Old 06-15-2016, 07:09 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
O.K., are you saying that those that are part of the radical islamic movement, hate anything that has to do with being American?

If so, then I apologize......
What you should apologize for is saying that I was "painting everyone", which was a complete lie. Which, when I called you on it, you obfuscated some more.

Old 06-15-2016, 07:44 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This was a report from April 2016. How can anyone allow anyone to speak who preaches hate and where a religion is not preaching to love but to hate.

I was taught to love, not to hate!

Was the monster who killed all the peace full people who just wanted a night out, part of this Mosque! Anyone who preaches to kill others must be deported after prison time.
Muslims think they can cleanse their souls of the bad things they may have done in life, by doing deeds god approves of. So when this guy murdered 49 gays, he thought that would surely cleanse his soul.

From the Hadith:
"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes," and "Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."

Old 06-15-2016, 08:10 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Yes... we still have the Crusades from several centuries ago hanging over our heads... what? - the US wasn't even around then? ... it doesn't matter... it seems like only yesterday for some...
Not to mention the fact that the Crusades only took place after 300 years of Muslim attacks on Christian Europe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
There's a huge difference between disapproving of homosexual behavior and murdering those who engage in it.

I'm surprised I have to point that out to anyone.
You're dealing with a lot of liberal/lefty Muslim apologists here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
God does not make mistakes, that is why you are here. I am so sorry about what has happened, but look at it this way, it is not only gays, that these Monsters hate, and want to see harm done too. It is anyone and everyone who does not believe in their warped ideals and sick twisted ideology. They do not need a reason to kill, because they hate what most Americans stand for.
Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I really wish people would stop trying to justify what Muslims in some countries are doing, by making weak comparisons about what is happening here. You're not even close. When was the last time groups of people were beheaded by the Westboro Church morons?
Excellent post!

Quote:
Non-Muslims and Christians all over the world are being murdered by ISIS.....Make no mistake about it. ISIS wants all Americans dead -- straight, gay, black, white, adults, children, babies....
Yes, even liberals and leftists -- who blame everything on Christians, and who will even go so far as to throw women and gays under the bus in order to appease and excuse Muslims -- are in danger. But they'll never understand that.

Their response to Muslim atrocities will always be to have us meditate on our own sins and to never speak ill of the "great religion" of Islam and its hundreds of millions of "peaceful," "loving," and "innocent" adherents. Retch.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:17 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Considering Islam's well deserved reputation for homosexual pedophilia I can understand their overt hate of gays. How many of then were raped as children?

The Orlando killer appeared to be fascinated by the gay life while also being repelled. It seems he expected to be revered for murdering masses of what he apparently deemed to be evil people. Although some my consider his massacre to be a Holy Deed I, and a lot more, consider it to be a cowardly act by a deranged person. He should have never been legally allowed to get anywhere near a firearm. Not that that would have stopped him from obtaining an illegal gun.

The only thing I can suggest to prevent more of these atrocities is to have more people trained, armed and willing to defend themselves and other innocents by stopping these shooters before they can kill masses of people. The principal objection is people's unwillingness to take personal responsibility for their own safety and the certainty of being sued for trying. The other is to stay away from bars, gay or straight, or huge public gatherings.

Be aware, be alert and be armed.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:39 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Is he any different from this sad sack.......

Christian Pastor Calls Orlando Massacre

two peas in a defective pod!!

Old 06-15-2016, 08:41 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
ISIS has instigated the killing of a hellava lot more Muslims than Americans.
So what?

What does that have to do with them wanting to kill Americans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I agree except for the fact that gays appear to be trying to ally themselves with people who not only hate them, but plan to murder them at the first opportunity. Christians know all about Islam it seems to me.
Yes, the gay leadership has embraced liberal/left PC identity politics and "let's not judge other cultures; they're all equally good" multiculturalism.

That can be fine up to a point. But not when the people you refuse to "judge" and criticize are out to kill you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Myself and others have been saying this for a very long time. We have endured being called haters, racists and bigots. But, at the end of the day, we were just trying to prevent what happened in Orlando - what we knew would happen. Islam is not compatible with Western culture or beliefs and the first people that the radical islamists will go after are the liberals who protect them.
Well said.

Quote:
Death may be the proper sentence in his twisted country. Our government allows him to come here and preach that?! Why? That sick man isn't protected by our freedom of speech laws. That's for U.S. citizens.
Exactly.

Quote:
Why is he permitted to come to our country and preach hate and murder? Compare him to a few homegrown bakers, county clerks and photographers who face charges over their "hateful" actions. Doesn't it leave you scratching your head?
It's not surprising that Obama's administration and Hillary/Kerry's State Department would let him in.

That's why we need Trump to be our next president

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Actually, freedom of speech is not exclusively for US citizens. The Bill of rights are not a list of things US citizens get; it's a list of things the government isn't supposed to touch. And while they've never truly honored freedom of speech, they do ok for the most part. The government is not supposed to silence people.
It can restrict speech during a time of war, when war is officially declared.

It can also restrict speech in a national emergency when martial law is declared.

We need a declaration of war against radical Islam -- or we need a president who will declare a national emergency and impose martial law.

That way, we can go after radical Muslims and their supporters in this country.

We can also stop the invasion of our country by illegal aliens, round them up, and put them in camps using the military.

Incidentally, the U.S. Constitution is not a world constitution.

It does not say that the government has to respect the free speech of people in foreign countries -- nor does it say that it has to admit those foreigners into this country and let them speak freely here.

The cartwheels liberals will do in order to defend their Muslim soulmates are something to behold, that's for sure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies