Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 09:16 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,382,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Everybody should just stop shedding the gay tears. This isn't about gays.

Non-Muslims and Christians all over the world are being murdered by ISIS. All of a sudden it's all about the poor gay people. Make no mistake about it. ISIS wants all Americans dead -- straight, gay, black, white, adults, children, babies. They've been shouting "Death to America!" for how many years now? Stop weeping over the rainbow flag and start waving the red, white and blue. The misplaced sentiment is most disgusting. We're all in danger.

I agree except for the fact that gays appear to be trying to ally themselves with people who not only hate them, but plan to murder them at the first opportunity. Christians know all about Islam it seems to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,382,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
When it comes to buying weapons & using those weapons to murder others, I don't give a crap about your constitutional rights.

Yeah, we get that. What is apparently too complex for you to understand is that those who want to buy weapons and use them to murder others will just take over the government. Some of the most dangerous places in Latin America is the police station.

You think da guberment is magic. I think what it really shows is your contempt and hatred for the citizenry except for the elite wunderkinds you'd imagine ruling over us.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:24 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,572,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yeah, we get that. What is apparently too complex for you to understand is that those who want to buy weapons and use them to murder others will just take over the government. Some of the most dangerous places in Latin America is the police station.

You think da guberment is magic. I think what it really shows is your contempt and hatred for the citizenry except for the elite wunderkinds you'd imagine ruling over us.
Wow, your post was a whole lot of just....nothing. Tell me, all those murders that happen daily, are those perpetrators taking over the government? No? Well according to your brilliant post, people who buy weapons & use them to murder others are taking over the government. Wow, lol, mind boggling. Nothing like going completely off topic when you have nothing to add. Congratulations.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:24 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,604,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I agree except for the fact that gays appear to be trying to ally themselves with people who not only hate them, but plan to murder them at the first opportunity. Christians know all about Islam it seems to me.
Myself and others have been saying this for a very long time. We have endured being called haters, racists and bigots. But, at the end of the day, we were just trying to prevent what happened in Orlando - what we knew would happen. Islam is not compatible with Western culture or beliefs and the first people that the radical islamists will go after are the liberals who protect them.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:25 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,572,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Myself and others have been saying this for a very long time. We have endured being called haters, racists and bigots. But, at the end of the day, we were just trying to prevent what happened in Orlando - what we knew would happen. Islam is not compatible with Western culture or beliefs and the first people that the radical islamists will go after are the liberals who protect them.
Your insincerity is duly noted.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:26 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,798,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

This was a report from April 2016. How can anyone allow anyone to speak who preaches hate and where a religion is not preaching to love but to hate.

I was taught to love, not to hate!

Was the monster who killed all the peace full people who just wanted a night out, part of this Mosque! Anyone who preaches to kill others must be deported after prison time.
That's just it... this cleric isn't teaching hate (in his mind) he is only teaching what is written in the Quran.

BTW, it seems the "monster" may have been gay himself because apparently he was a regular at the club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
gwynedd1[/b]]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This has perplexed most anyone with a brain. They (gays) seem to believe that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, except in this case they are not. Their Muslim allies would turn to killing them as soon as their usefulness is gone.

Quote:
Your insincerity is duly noted.
..as well as your complete ignorance of MJJersey's valid points.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:35 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,656,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Is he any different from this sad sack.......

Christian Pastor Calls Orlando Massacre
Yes, a big difference.

Maybe a simple analogy will help explain it to you(sad it has to be explained).

1) Bob is 15 and goes around saying he hates his parents and wishes they were dead.

2) Mike is 15 and bashes his parents heads in as they sleep with a baseball bat.

See the difference?

Old 06-14-2016, 09:44 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,798,275 times
Quote:
When it comes to buying weapons & using those weapons to murder others, I don't give a crap about your constitutional rights.
THIS ^^^^^ is a stark example of the truth in a progressive mind.

When it comes to:
your religious beliefs
your right to defend yourself and your family
your right to personal freedom
your right to live without interference from a tyrannical government
...etc.
I don't give a crap about your constitutional rights.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:47 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,656,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Everybody should just stop shedding the gay tears. This isn't about gays.

Non-Muslims and Christians all over the world are being murdered by ISIS. All of a sudden it's all about the poor gay people. Make no mistake about it. ISIS wants all Americans dead -- straight, gay, black, white, adults, children, babies. They've been shouting "Death to America!" for how many years now? Stop weeping over the rainbow flag and start waving the red, white and blue. The misplaced sentiment is most disgusting. We're all in danger.

But you see that's the plan, more division amongst people. Have you noticed the names of the deceased? Mostly Latino, also many have two last names(so they're from Mexico), so now let's take the division further.....gay, Latino, not American born.

United we stand divided we fall.

Connect the dots. How many stories have we seen now in the media on white cops shooting black people? Why is transgender become such a hot issue? They're .03% of the total popultation. The way it is being discussed and promoted you would think it was 40% of the population. Again, more division.

I have felt it for months, the powers that be/media want civil unrest in this country.

I even wonder if there will be an election? I'm amazed at the number of people who are unaware that it's on the books that due to some type of civil unrest, natural disaters, terrorism, etc....the election can and will be suspended.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:48 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,229,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yep, they acted...is the difference notable?

Of course there are wack jobs all over the place, however, how many fulfill their wishes?
Here's the thing, when people say most Muslims never commit an act of terror, a common response is to ask 'how many secretly agree with the acts of terror?' And I'm sure that number is higher than most liberals want to admit.

But why is a Christian's support of this shooting any different than a Muslims if in the debate on Islamic terrorism, conservatives often point out that non-violence does not mean they are opposed to the violence? Now, I know this forum doesn't do well with justify or acknowledging hypocrisy, but I'd love a response on this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies