Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 12:19 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times

Advertisements

What in the world are people claiming this man was a US Citizen for?

he was only a US citizen because of the land he was born in, but he was surely no US Citizen.

Muslims do not have any allegiance to any nation, their religion tells them they are first citizens of their religion.

NO Muslim is a citizen of the USA, they only have allegiance to Allah.

Quote:
Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…
DON'T GET IT TWISTED, THEY ARE NOT HERE TO LIVE AMONG US, THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO RULE US.

Importing Muslims into this country is a very dangerous proposition, and the PRESIDENT WANTS TO ACCELERATE THIS, ASK YOURSELF WHY.

51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 12:21 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
what nonsense. Keep your head ion the sand like a good Progressive globalist. Of course he was troubled, ALL radicals are. He was brought up by his parents with his horrific ideals and of course lacked remorse because that is what he was taught from early childhood by his radical religion.
Looks like he didn't want to assimilate into a public school here. His father is anti-American. Pro taliban.

Nightclub shooter’s dad hosted anti-American talk show | New York Post

Old 06-17-2016, 12:22 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

he was only a US citizen because of the land he was born in, but he was surely no US Citizen.

Muslims do not have any allegiance to any nation, their religion tells them they are first citizens of their religion.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED, THEY ARE NOT HERE TO LIVE AMONG US, THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO RULE US.

Importing Muslims into this country is a very dangerous proposition, and the PRESIDENT WANTS TO ACCELERATE THIS, ASK YOURSELF WHY.

51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.
If the truth be told the percentage would be much higher to their loyalty to Islam.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:12 PM

29,547 posts, read 9,713,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

DON'T GET IT TWISTED, THEY ARE NOT HERE TO LIVE AMONG US, THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO RULE US
Oh my, we need to revoke the citizenship of nearly 4 million Muslims in America then! Maybe even more if we include all religious people who put God before country. Might take a while, but if this is what we need to do to make America great again, what are we waiting for?!?

Old 06-17-2016, 01:20 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Many of the French terrorists are also French nationalists makes no difference. They are muslim that's a fact.

We need to have higher levels of surveillance on muslims in order to prevent future attacks. Unfortunately patriot acts is dead and all these new smartphones have high encryption makes it too difficult to intercept.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Looks like he didn't want to assimilate into a public school here. His father is anti-American. Pro taliban.

Nightclub shooter’s dad hosted anti-American talk show | New York Post
Hate to break it to you pardner, but there are lots more Americans that are "anti-American" or at least anti-American government than there are Muslims in this country, as anyone might sense from reading all too many comments in these threads, not a one from a Muslim best I can tell...

Old 06-17-2016, 01:37 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Oh my, we need to revoke the citizenship of nearly 4 million Muslims in America then! Maybe even more if we include all religious people who put God before country. Might take a while, but if this is what we need to do to make America great again, what are we waiting for?!?
No. They can't affect a change until they number greater than 8%.

What we NEED to do is stop IMPORTING MORE OF THEM and restrict travel to and from Islamic majority nations.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:51 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Hey, hey, hey! Maybe you should get out and meet some immigrants other than those "tons of immigrants" who "aren't American." Tons? Really?

My parents are immigrants. My mother couldn't speak a word of English when I was born in Chicago. They are both very much American and proud of it, but they haven't lost connection with their mother country either or their original cultural heritage, nor SHOULD they! 98 percent of Americans are of immigrant descent!

That makes them citizens of this country so why the attachment to their ancestors/parent's countries? Makes no sense to me.

Old 06-17-2016, 02:00 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Hey, hey, hey! Maybe you should get out and meet some immigrants other than those "tons of immigrants" who "aren't American." Tons? Really?
Tons really wouldnt be that many. 30 would be over 2 tons

Old 06-17-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That makes them citizens of this country so why the attachment to their ancestors/parent's countries? Makes no sense to me.
I'm utterly dismayed by this question or lack of understanding, but it helps to understand the mindset of some Americans, that's for sure...

Reminds me of a similar question I have had of people going on about being Jews (or Muslims or Christians for that matter). Why do people associate themselves so strongly with their religion or heritage, sometimes even over country of citizenship?

First off, people do or don't to whatever extent depending on all variety of reasons, but rather than your question you might ask why a person would NOT want to maintain their heritage and customs from where their ancestors immigrated.

My mother, to continue with her example, for example, her family (my ancestors on her side) come from Sicily, Italy. Should she or I not associate with Italian customs? Food? Language? I don't speak much Italian, but I have fantastic memories of being in Italy, enjoying my mother's cooking, her Italian ways. Her maiden name is Sinatra also BTW.

Is she any less proud to be an American because she has Italian roots? Of course not! In fact the opposite, right? I would hate to think of what I have enjoyed right here in America that I would not be able if it were not for all the diversity! Again, 98 percent of Americans are of immigrant descent!

Or are you one of these folks that only takes to those who look, think and sound like you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies