Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 12:25 PM

19,702 posts, read 11,955,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
136? Attach source

Is that part of the 277 murders in chicago?
According to his source, Illinois has had 12 mass shootings so far in 2016. Every single one has been in Chicago. Go figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 12:28 PM

3,987 posts, read 2,089,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Well I wouldn't blame the ones being killer just because of their religion, but you seem to have no problem with that.

Who said terrorism isn't a threat? Should we go an kill everyone who is Muslim because a small percentage of them might be terrorists? That sounds like a dumb way to create more terrorists. The fear mongering that goes on in this country from the conservatives is getting really sad and desperate.

If a Christian terrorist kills other Christians, do you still blame the religion or do you only cherry pick which religions you like to blame?
You really like that Obama flavored kool aid, don't you? Be a good PC, and drink up!

Old 06-15-2016, 12:33 PM

3,987 posts, read 2,089,983 times
Quote:
Yes, I do know what this thread is about, to demonize and attack all Muslims for the actions of a few people. My point was that in order to do that, the OP has to cherry pick data by ignoring all the other violence that happens in the world daily.

I don't really care what you think of me, I am not the one trying to blame an entire religious group for the actions of a few people.
We would respect you more if you would just admit that you are a muslim- then there would at least be an understandable reason for this b/s.

Old 06-15-2016, 12:43 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,275,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
It won't come to him, as he's blind to evil Islam.
Evil Islam? Well technically all religions are somewhat evil, but people should be free to practice any religion they want in the US. Though this blind rage some have for specific religions is both laughable and quite scary.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:08 PM

30,456 posts, read 21,652,521 times
Quote:
Evil Islam? Well technically all religions are somewhat evil, but people should be free to practice any religion they want in the US. Though this blind rage some have for specific religions is both laughable and quite scary.
No kidding! The attacks on Christianity on here are ridicules. After all if the US was founded by Muslims we would be a Islamic republic

Old 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,275,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
No kidding! The attacks on Christianity on here are ridicules. After all if the US was founded by Muslims we would be a Islamic republic
Actually it is good that we aren't a Christian Republic either, our founding fathers were smart enough to found a country that was founded on the people rather than any one religion. Which goes with my point that it is dumb to attack an entire religion for the actions of a few people. By doing so, people are willing to blame the innocent for the actions of the guilty.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:22 PM

2,239 posts, read 1,378,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Hmmm this sounds all to familiar.

Let me pull out my history books and re read how many deaths happened under Christians terrorism.
You are freaking kidding, right? Deflect all you want, but this is 2016 and I believe what is happening now is more important.

What is wrong with you?

Old 06-15-2016, 01:25 PM

25,592 posts, read 21,764,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
They are busy and too many in this country are complete and total fools. Take a look!
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
They are working their plan in our country and being assisted by the traitor in the White House:

https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.co...amic-conquest/

They want world domination. These are not just isolated incidents of violence.

Comparing Christianity to Islam simply shows that people do not have a clue what they are talking about.

Why Islam Is More Violent Than Christianity

The link belows explains the reason for the misconception that Islam is the "religion of peace":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY

Old 06-15-2016, 01:27 PM

2,239 posts, read 1,378,116 times
[QUOTE= If NRA members were nearly as violent as Muslims, you'd have heard about it. Unless you subscribe to the theory that the MSM is involved in a conspiracy to hid evil acts committed by NRA members. Not a real likely event.

Old 06-15-2016, 03:19 PM

30,456 posts, read 21,652,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
They are working their plan in our country and being assisted by the traitor in the White House:

https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.co...amic-conquest/

They want world domination. These are not just isolated incidents of violence.

Comparing Christianity to Islam simply shows that people do not have a clue what they are talking about.

Why Islam Is More Violent Than Christianity

The link belows explains the reason for the misconception that Islam is the "religion of peace":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY
Don't know about all of that but one things for sure. Islam is growing, Islam is becoming more violent, Christianity is shrinking, and less violent judging from acts like the pope washing muslim feet. We can hold Islam in a similar light when Khomeini washes some Jewish feet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies