Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 10:43 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
He may leave the Muslim community alone and respect it--like most intelligent people do- because even though the two go together it is a minute number in the total population of the Muslim religion . Just like the KKK-- few lose screws living off hate - not the entire Christian population -- but some can only add to 3-- so can't see it. Probably do not want to see it- I worry about those so locked in -they are the same coin, just different side of it.

There are enough of them that agree with Isis to form a good-sized country.
That is no small number at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 11:01 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Why would anyone expect someone named Barck HUSSEIN Obama to do anything besides excuse muslim criminals?
That's like saying that all people named John are going to try to execute the President (like John Hinkley), or that anyone who works for Coors Brewing (Now MillerCoors) is an anti-Semite because they work for a company founded by "Adolph".

Why do you go directly to the lowest common denominator. I can see why you fall for someone like Trump.

It's sad how uninformed the average voter is, and then sadder to realize that half the people are even less informed...

Old 06-16-2016, 11:03 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Tell us who Barck is and maybe someone could answer your question...
Leftists sure are stupid.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:06 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
Quote:
Leftists sure are stupid.
And there are enough of them now to vote overwhelmingly against our best interests.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:56 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Why would anyone expect someone named Barck HUSSEIN Obama to do anything besides excuse muslim criminals?
Barack, maybe...

You can expect him to continue to smoke bunches of overseas terrorists with drone strikes.

But, oh! That's right...

You Obamaphobes whimper and whine about that, too.

Please make up your minds.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:40 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
This, and the first few responses, tell me that Trump is a blow-hard and his followers are ignorant enough of reality to fall for it. Trump is no dummy though, he knows all he has to do is fan the winds of hate, and his lemming followers will come out of the woods.

Trump is maddening, because we have real problems, and he's playing ego-games at the expense of all of us.

Take one example: He re-upped his call to ban all Muslims from entering the country. Nice sound-bite, and his "fan-base" went wild for it. Only problem was the killer was a natural-born, US Citizen. So banning sounds good, and gets him votes, but it does nothing to solve the problem.

It tells me that people are more interested in what political soundbite Trump says about how Obama feels, then they are to actually see how Obama feels. It's like dealing with my ex-wife. I try to do what's best for my child, but she launches ambush attacks that have nothing to do with the real problems, and I find myself defending against mis-information, rather than solving problems. I think that is more accurately describing Trump.

Trump apparently is more in tune with Obama's emotions than Obama is?
You're correct of course, banning new muslims from entering the country would have done nothing to prevent this Orlando tragedy....but, than again the first rumblings I heard from the more liberal politicians among us immediately following the tragedy was to prohibit those on the "no fly" list from purchasing guns.....that wouldn't have prevented this event either. This crazy loon wasn't on the no fly list.

The politics of opportunity. You fell down your steps because there was no railing, so my immediate "solution" is to mandate that you have working air bags in your car....that should solve the problem :-)

Old 06-17-2016, 03:53 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
You mean the Allen West who had to resign from the US Army to avoid Court Marshall and 15 years in prision because of criminal acts in Iraq? Oh yeah he's a great source to listen to.
Are you voting for Hillary? If so, you have nothing to say about West or why I should or should not listen to him make a statement towards that clown in the WH.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:01 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
You mean the Allen West who had to resign from the US Army to avoid Court Marshall and 15 years in prision because of criminal acts in Iraq? Oh yeah he's a great source to listen to.
Most of us call this BS......he did what he had to do to get info......its war!

As opposed to the current occupant of the White House who had his underlings send out Susan Rice to tell one of the biggest lies, blaming Benghazi on a poorly made Anti-Islam video. While American citizens were killed.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:11 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Most of us call this BS......he did what he had to do to get info......its war!

As opposed to the current occupant of the White House who had his underlings send out Susan Rice to tell one of the biggest lies, blaming Benghazi on a poorly made Anti-Islam video. While American citizens were killed.

Oh John Brennan let Obama have it, one a liar, the other tells the truth one fabricates lies, the other wants America to know the truth.

Everything the idiot does, is BS of the worse kind.

Old 06-18-2016, 07:59 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
LET ME SEE. Here we have the skinny black guy who has said that isis can't do much and then we get the old white guy who looks like he's been at war ALL HIS LIFE saying they are "dangerous and formidable". Oh. and they play for the same team.

holy christ....cant we get our collective **** together?!

Wake me up when September ends.

CIA Director John Brennan Warns Lawmakers | Video | C-SPAN.org
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies