Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 05:54 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,444 times

Advertisements

Turkey is the only Muslim majority country (out of 57) that even allows Gay Pride Parades. As Muslim population percentages increase, rights of LGBT, Women and Minoritites decrease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 06:02 AM

11,772 posts, read 5,785,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
Ever heard of the Admiral Duncan pub nail bombing?
Wonder if Milo has?

I guess Milo didn't ask the Muslim Drag Queens to take part in his survey?

Well Phil - the actually study is a Stanford University study and I'm not sure they did ask about gender preferences but I'll my son to ask Milo if the students that collected the data did ask if any were gay and get back to you. You do know that the gays in your link would not have had the chance to live their lives in a Middle Eastern country - being gay is a death sentence - they just through them off the roof.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:11 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,468,595 times
I'm sure most Hindus think eating a hamburger is unacceptable but since they don't force their opinion down people's throats I'm fine with them. It's religious people forcing everyone to live to their whim that I can't accept. Some Christians try that by not providing insurance that covers birth control. Some Muslims have a problem because they think everyone should live under Sharia Law which is illegal in Western society.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:14 AM

23,539 posts, read 17,216,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
1,000 out of 1,000 U.S. Rednecks say being Gay is unacceptable, what now?

Red neck is not an institutionalized religion with millions of followers...

If libs treated chickfila like the devil, what must they think about mainstream islam, let alone the fundamentalist followers erroneously called 'radical islam'?

Old 06-17-2016, 06:21 AM

Gay Muslim: Islam Is No Religion of Peace - The Daily Beast

Interesting read but I'm sure some will take it out of context and not read it in whole.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:36 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,058,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Well Phil - the actually study is a Stanford University study and I'm not sure they did ask about gender preferences but I'll my son to ask Milo if the students that collected the data did ask if any were gay and get back to you. You do know that the gays in your link would not have had the chance to live their lives in a Middle Eastern country - being gay is a death sentence - they just through them off the roof.
so point me to a survey that says liberals are fine with gays being thrown off roofs

Old 06-17-2016, 06:44 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,396,298 times
Quote:
so point me to a survey that says liberals are fine with gays being thrown off roofs
Can you at least admit that no western secular nation is actually enriched by the importation of more and more people who adhere to the conservative religion that is Islam?

Can we all at LEAST agree on that? That it literally becomes more difficult to advance and maintain a progressive open society as the percentage of Muslims increases in a country? Are the prospects for long term gay rights in the UK, Sweden, France, and other countries that are experiencing expanding Muslim populations BETTER or WORSE because of the growing number of Muslims? (In the face of growing secularism that was otherwise going on?)

Can anyone point to ANY counter-example of a Muslim majority country that is even remotely close to being as open as even the most conservative eastern European countries?

WHY defend this stupid religion? WHY? It's fascist and supremacist at its core.

Turkey is problematic. As is Dubai. Indonesia? Not even close. Azerbaijan is like the only place I've heard of, and that's all because they're basically atheists from the Soviet era and the nastiness of the religion got beat out of them.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:51 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,090,990 times
Liberals are being pounded into the ground on this Muslims vs. LGBT rights issue. Lie down with dogs. Wake up with fleas.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:55 AM

Quote:

Phil - you deflect when you don't have information or an appropriate response. Status quo for many like you. Where did I ever say that libs are fine with gays being thrown of cliffs? I just pointed out in the Middle East due to the Islam beliefs that gays are evil - their lives are hell - as demonstrated in the article I linked to but I suppose you didn't bother reading that either. J

Old 06-17-2016, 07:05 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,044,964 times
Dear Gays: The Left Betrayed You For Islam

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies