Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 09:07 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,923,705 times

Advertisements

Actually, our Government was trying to minimize the fact that the Orlando shooter was a gay homophobe, as they would like to see the War on "Terror" expanded and continued for as long as possible, and jump at any chance to instill fear in people- especially since people have become wise to the War on "Drugs" and they need new ways to erode our rights, make money for the War corporations and influence foreign Governments.

FBI Told the Orlando Shooter’s Ex-Wife NOT to Tell Media He was Gay — Here’s Why – The Free Thought Project

Why do you think the FBI manufactures/creates so many terrorists and terrorist plots-only to "appear the hero"? Don't they have real threats to focus on as we are led to believe by our media?

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 06-17-2016 at 09:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 09:10 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,325,567 times
end the PC nonsense and destruction of our country now...

A vote for Trump is a big middle finger to the establishment and NWO

Trump 2016 !!!

Old 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
umm??? did you even read the post before you replied?
Yes, i read the juvenile post the 2 of you have made.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
What if we all went around talking and demonstrating about our sexual choices. I just wish if they were going to live that lifestyle they would shut up about it. I would prefer not to know about their sin. Life is more than sex.
We do, most straight couples walk around, hold hands and kiss.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:19 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,923,705 times
Quote:
Thats my point... The truth is the truth! You think that I'm in the minority because Obama says so? Or a gay newspaper says so? It may seem cool to be gay... but it's not cool when you get HIV or get shot at a gay nightclub. Actions have consequences!
Wow..ok then. Must be a fan of Pat Robertson. I'd stop reading gay newspapers if you don't want to read about it.

Not sure who thinks it's "cool" to be gay though. I can assure you there are still hoards of people that hate or at least look down on gays and kids are still mostly cruel to anyone "different". I mean, you do realize the LGBT community still has among the highest rates of suicide/depression right? I guess you should be happy.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:27 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,022 times
Quote:
It is beyond time for Americans to start demanding our gov't to do it's job. Our president and congress continue to sell us out and betray us, and we are stupid enough to keep voting for the same thing. We have Stockholm Syndrome. Political correctness has enslaved us to the point that the crooked congressmen, media, police, judges, teachers, and others with any authority have stopped serving is and have actually been screwing us. Bad policies have become the norm. They have prioritized things completely backwards from what most Americans want. We need to stop "tolerating" terrorists. We need to stop tolerating gays. We need to stop tolerating crooked politicians.
It's time that we used our power to take back OUR country!
So while we're busy "taking back" our country are we going to keep the constitution? You know, the one that says every citizen is equal under the law. Or are we going to use your constitution that says only hetro christian white males are equal under the law? Equal to their wealth that is. You know, how it was in the "good old days" before all those stinking progs started raising such a fuss about actually living up to principles of this country instead of just paying lip service to them.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:30 PM

4,818 posts, read 10,997,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The biggest destruction gays do is to the younger generation by our government teaching the children the gay lifestyle is normal when it is not.
so unless someone is exactly as you are they are labeled bad or abnormal and shouldnt be tolerated. let me guess you say you are a Christian. In name only, not a practiing one as that is not what I learned growing up.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:45 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,705,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Wow..ok then. Must be a fan of Pat Robertson. I'd stop reading gay newspapers if you don't want to read about it.

Not sure who thinks it's "cool" to be gay though. I can assure you there are still hoards of people that hate or at least look down on gays and kids are still mostly cruel to anyone "different". I mean, you do realize the LGBT community still has among the highest rates of suicide/depression right? I guess you should be happy.
So, if the LBGT community has a high rate of suicides and depression then why try to recruit more people? Why not seek help? If you can't live the lie then why should others buy into it? I don't care what people do behind closed doors.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:46 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,186,291 times
You asked for a democracy - you got it.
. . .

Old 06-17-2016, 09:50 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,705,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
So while we're busy "taking back" our country are we going to keep the constitution? You know, the one that says every citizen is equal under the law. Or are we going to use your constitution that says only hetro christian white males are equal under the law? Equal to their wealth that is. You know, how it was in the "good old days" before all those stinking progs started raising such a fuss about actually living up to principles of this country instead of just paying lip service to them.
so now you want to keep the constitution? Great, I'm all for it! Freedom of speech! Freedom of religion! As for laws... we need to enforce them! How do you feel about that? Illegal immigrants? Illegal drug dealers/users? Prostitution? Terrorists? Can we agree to crack down on crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies