Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2016, 03:24 AM

20 posts, read 21,668 times

Advertisements

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed | Video | RealClearPolitics

Quote:
In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

LYNCH: Yes, it will be primarily a partial transcript of his calls with the hostage negotiators.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what's being left out?

LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of alleigance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.
What an f'n *****! Must always protect peoples feelings no matter what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 04:02 AM

11,585 posts, read 5,635,661 times
Right leave that out and keep the public uninformed. After the release - we'll have people on here claiming see it wasn't a terrorist threat - he just didn't like gays.

Of course we'll respond but the Kool aid drinkers will keep repeating their liberal news sources ad nauseum.

Old 06-20-2016, 04:07 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,005,417 times
Does anybody feel that this particular Attorney General was hired to protect us? I wish we could hire somebody to protect us from her!

Old 06-20-2016, 05:15 AM

17,344 posts, read 9,159,890 times
By what authority does Lynch usurp Florida law. Were the 911 tapes seized by the FBI? Were the police department 911 computers wiped clean? Do these Idiots really think they can just erase what has already been reported? Erase what the Witnesses have already stated?

Do they really believe they can "change" the FACT that the Slaughter in Orlando (by the killer'sown statements) was for the Islamic State? They are totally delusional.

911 tapes are covered by Florida open records law:
“119.07 Inspection and copying of records; photographing public records; fees; exemptions.—
(1)(a) Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.”

“Where a public record contains some information which is exempt from disclosure, s. 119.07(2)(a), F.S., requires the custodian of the document to delete or excise that portion or portions of the record for which the exemption is asserted and to provide the remainder of the record for inspection.”

https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/119.07

Section 365.171(15), F.S., exempts from disclosure those records or information which reveals the name, address, or telephone number of a person requesting or reporting an emergency through the “911” system. The exemption, however, is limited to the name, address, and telephone number when in the custody of the agency receiving the initial “911” telephone call.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/365.171

Old 06-20-2016, 07:18 AM

24,297 posts, read 16,996,781 times
Why do they have to sugar coat everything? We all know at this point that the shooter was a radical muslim so why try and hide that fact? Who are they trying to protect?

The day after the shooting my wife asked me if I had heard about what happened in Orlando. I asked her who did it and she said that they haven't released the name yet. I said that means it was either a illegal immigrant or a muslim that was responsible and they are trying to protect the guy against a backlash.

I hate to say this and I know that it isn't every muslim but when we have an attack like this it is always a muslim.

We all know that the majority of muslims are good people that want what we want, a good life with their family.

It is a small percentage muslims that have been radicalized to commit acts of terrorism. Keeping the facts out of the transcripts will do nothing but take away from the fact that this shooter acted in the name of his twisted faith.
It is almost like they want us to forget the reason why he murdered all those people.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:20 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,679,735 times
Can the ACLU sue?

Old 06-20-2016, 07:33 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,330,086 times
Duplicate post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies