Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 12:38 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,411,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Don't paint all Muslims with broad brush, but since you can't separate the good Muslims (terrorists) from the bad Muslims (nice person), it's best to limit their population in a civilized society.
There is a difference between improving our vetting system for new immigrants, which both the left and the right agree absolutely needs to happen, and the popular opinion from the right that they are all evil due to the teachings of the Koran so all of them should be rounded up and thrown out of the country.

The fact that more Muslims are killed by ISIS than non-Muslims, confirming that they do not all think like the radicals, somehow does not register with this group and that is very frustrating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 12:46 PM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Mmmmm, and how does that explain the high incidents of rapes committed by our good ole white boys here in the good ole U S of A?
You do realize that blacks commit a disproportionately high percentage of forcible rapes in this country?

2012 FBI forcible rape total arrests

White (incl. Hispanics) 9,027 - 65%
Black. 4,512. - 32.5%

When you count only under 18 it is slightly higher

White. 1,237. - 64.1%
Black 655. - 33.9%

So, blacks commit 32.5% of forcible rapes despite being 13% of the population.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:58 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
There is a difference between improving our vetting system for new immigrants, which both the left and the right agree absolutely needs to happen, and the popular opinion from the right that they are all evil due to the teachings of the Koran so all of them should be rounded up and thrown out of the country.

The fact that more Muslims are killed by ISIS than non-Muslims, confirming that they do not all think like the radicals, somehow does not register with this group and that is very frustrating.
Muslims are the first victims of Islam, have always been prior to ISIS and will continue to be.

But that takes nothing away from Islam being a death cult.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:22 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You do realize that blacks commit a disproportionately high percentage of forcible rapes in this country?

2012 FBI forcible rape total arrests

White (incl. Hispanics) 9,027 - 65%
Black. 4,512. - 32.5%

When you count only under 18 it is slightly higher

White. 1,237. - 64.1%
Black 655. - 33.9%

So, blacks commit 32.5% of forcible rapes despite being 13% of the population.
And most rapes committed by Blacks are against Black females. Most Black-related murders are Black males being murdered by Black males.

Truth is, no one really cares as long as it isn't "their group" getting hurt.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:44 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And most rapes committed by Blacks are against Black females. Most Black-related murders are Black males being murdered by Black males.

Truth is, no one really cares as long as it isn't "their group" getting hurt.
Sorry but that's far from the truth - most everyone here - left or right thinks it's a despicable crime no matter the color or nationality.

Also since you like data:

Interracial Rape Statistics

Old 06-21-2016, 01:55 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,118,572 times
Some good stats quoted in Milo's video

Old 06-21-2016, 02:09 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,473,841 times
Liberals want White people to pay for the things White people did 400 years ago. They view this as payback for the Crusades. The fact that gay rights and women's rights would go away if Muslims took over seems to be over their head.

Old 06-21-2016, 05:08 PM

2,284 posts, read 1,583,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
The sad thing is they only go to juvenile jail and may commit more crimes once released.
With refugees, what happens? no deportation, just classes on how to treat women?
And I am no "white boy". just an L.A. multi-racial product who hates all rapists.
Since I hate rapists, am I a bigot?
I would not blame the woman, having had a relative and prior GF raped by some piece of sh**.
I'd love to see the result if "these Muslims" were brought to some of the more gang-ridden areas of L.A. county. Then they may experience how justice works w/o law enforcement. I am just saying the girl's older brother may retaliate differently with a stronger message. No, I am not advocating violence.
[CityData should not censor this since basic cable TV doesn't censor the "s" word anymore.]

Last edited by frankrj; 06-21-2016 at 06:03 PM..

Old 06-21-2016, 06:49 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times

Old 06-21-2016, 07:47 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
They can sit at the back of the bus.
They can have there own designated drinking fountain.
They must attend their own schools.
Don't allow them to vote.

It's all better now.

Have you seen what's going on in Europe or have you buried your head in the sand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies