Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2016, 12:21 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Yep, more brilliance from the right. We all want to be robbed beaten and have our wives raped. You figured us out.

Dear Lord save me from these idiots.

Please respond to my prior post. I would love to know where I am wrong.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2016, 12:31 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
There really is no point with some people..
I'll repeat myself one last time

And our great leader has sped up the process with vetting out of the question.. Do you get it yet?
Know what would be awesome as you lecture me on what you think my position is? It was be awesome if you had a f'ing clue what my position actually was.

Quote:
I can see that point, I really can. Again I have said several times that our borders MUST be protected and the bad Muslims must be exposed and dealt with.

Quote:
There is a difference between improving our vetting system for new immigrants, which both the left and the right agree absolutely needs to happen, and the popular opinion from the right that they are all evil due to the teachings of the Koran so all of them should be rounded up and thrown out of the country.
You guys like to lump all liberals in the same way you like to lump all Muslims. Like you I am very concerned about letting these radicals into the country so, now pay close attention here, I AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE NEED TO THOROUGHLY VET ALL INCOMING IMMIGRANTS.

My entire argument has to do with the blanket statement that all Muslims are evil, should be rounded up, and sent out of the country. If you are going to continue to attack me it's not too much to ask that you try and keep up.

Old 06-22-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
Please respond to my prior post. I would love to know where I am wrong.

Thanks
First off thank you for being polite. Getting a little hot in here. Let me look at what you are referring to.

Old 06-22-2016, 12:41 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
My entire argument has to do with the blanket statement that all Muslims are evil, should be rounded up, and sent out of the country. If you are going to continue to attack me it's not too much to ask that you try and keep up.
No one has talked about rounding up all Muslims and sending them back, not even Trump.

Second, there are good and bad Muslims, but since it's almost impossible to separate the two, it has been suggested to temporarily ban new ones from migrating. A very logical thing to do.

Old 06-22-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
Hey Hildog lovers, Libs, rapefugee and DIEversity lovers, and those who keep saying Muslims and Islam are awesome and you want more of them here.

Please correct me where I am wrong as obviously I am missing something you see that I don't.

I await your response....

Let’s see if I understand this correctly...

-The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
-The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
-The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
-The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
-The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
-The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
-The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
-The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
-The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
-The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
-The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
-The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
-The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
-The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
-The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
-The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
-The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
-The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
-The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
-The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
-The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
-The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
-The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
-The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
-The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

EDITED TO SAVE SPACE
OK here is where I have a problem with this post. Of course there are a number of Muslim extremists doing terrible things, this is not news. It's a huge huge problem. But your entire list consists of, what, 100 radicals? Given the number of millions of Muslims in the world you are making a blanket statement about an entire group of people based on the actions of like .000000001% of them.

I could throw out an even longer list, starting with but not limited to the following literally off the top of my head. The fact is the vast majority of these tragedies are committed by American, NOT Muslim:

Columbine
Oklahoma City
Aurora Movie Theater
VA Tech
Sandy Hook
Planned Parenthood
Charleston
The Post Office shooting which coined the phrase "going Postal"
Washington Navy Yard

Old 06-22-2016, 01:03 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
OK here is where I have a problem with this post. Of course there are a number of Muslim extremists doing terrible things, this is not news. It's a huge huge problem. But your entire list consists of, what, 100 radicals? Given the number of millions of Muslims in the world you are making a blanket statement about an entire group of people based on the actions of like .000000001% of them.

I could throw out an even longer list, starting with but not limited to the following literally off the top of my head. The fact is the vast majority of these tragedies are committed by American, NOT Muslim:

Columbine
Oklahoma City
Aurora Movie Theater
VA Tech
Sandy Hook
Planned Parenthood
Charleston
The Post Office shooting which coined the phrase "going Postal"
Washington Navy Yard
His list is only 1% of Muslim terror attacks. Your assumption that it's an all inclusive list shows how naive you are.

Old 06-22-2016, 01:09 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Why is the media and police hiding the Twin Falls rape story

Media outlets like AP seem all to eager to imply the original story is a fabricated tale to push a anti-Muslim immigration agenda. But when you look at AP’s â€corrected’ report, nothing really changes. 3 Muslim migrants did unthinkable things to a 5 year old child. The liberal gatekeepers of truth such as Snopes think the fact they didn’t come in this recent wave of Syrian refugees, it’s not the same political and policy debate.

And with the recent revelations of the attorney general Lynch redacting all references to Islam in the Orlando massacre case, do we really trust what information is getting out to the masses? Why was information about the Fawnbrook rape released just now, nearly 3 weeks after it occurred? Why did police and media sit on it and not until outlets like this one posted the info we had, did the media finally start to report it, mostly with the angle that some of us got one tiny detail wrong, the Islamic location from which the perpetrators came.

Sudanese Sexual Assault In Twin Falls, Idaho
Here’s the sickening thing: The people who should have been asking tough questions–like, you know, mainstream journalists–have spent more time attacking local whistleblowers and bloggers than they have spent demanding answers and holding public officials accountable.
Why? Consider the backdrop. Residents in Twin Falls have been worried about the impact of an increasing influx of refugees, many from jihad-coddling countries, over the past several years. Their concerns about crime, welfare, health care, and schools echo those of communities across the country who are bearing the coercive brunt of Beltway bleeding hearts’ refugee resettlement policies enacted in a shroud of secrecy.
Members of the Twin Falls City Council smugly likened refugee resettlement critics to “white supremacists.” Regional newspapers including the Idaho Statesman and the Spokane Spokesman-Reviewrushed to discredit the on-scene reporting of internet writers such as Leo Hohmann, who had interviewed a witness to the crime for World Net Daily.
“Jolene Payne, an 89-year-old retired nurse who lives at the complex” told Hohmann that she spotted one of the boys “taking pictures with a camera” outside the apartment complex’s laundry room. She went inside and found the 5-year-old naked with two of the younger boys naked standing over her. “The worst thing was the way they peed all over her clothes,” she recounted. [Cops, media hide Idaho girl’s sex assault by Muslim migrants, June 20, 2016]
Pro-mass immigration advocates may not like the sources of some of the original reporting that forced the case into the sunlight, but the watchdogs got more right than wrong. These critics now have Twin Falls’ political leaders sputtering to cover their backsides and police brass defending themselves against explosive charges that they dragged their feet.
Instead, the “professional journalists” dwelt on a few early factual errors about whether the boys were from Syria and whether a knife was used–and filled their dismissive articles with “can’t we all just get along” propaganda from refugee resettlement advocates and contractors with vested financial interests in the game.

Old 06-22-2016, 01:19 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Watcher View Post
One poster was deleted from the Boise forum for posting about this saying it could change peoples views of Boise area. I posted one myself, so we will see if mine is deleted. It appears the Twin Falls County PD, and the admin are either liberals, or being instructed by the Justice Dept to keep this quiet.

Please PM me to talk further.
Turn on your messaging. I cant reply to you

Old 06-22-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
No one has talked about rounding up all Muslims and sending them back, not even Trump.

Second, there are good and bad Muslims, but since it's almost impossible to separate the two, it has been suggested to temporarily ban new ones from migrating. A very logical thing to do.
And I have agreed over and over again that it is a logical thing to do. However when I read things like "Democrats hate America" and nonsense like the posts below I just can't overlook it. Can't you understand that?

This is hardly the only one I've read but I don't have the time to search for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilletteflare View Post
this is what the liberals will bring to the USA. We need to stop it now. Deport who have already come. For those who love Muslims move to Syria and leave the US better off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
ALl Muslims are pigs like this.

Old 06-22-2016, 01:22 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
ANOTHER dumbass post. He was NOT born and brought up into those cultures, he was a CONVERT like many blacks seem to like to do. There is just not a shred of integrity coming out of the LeftNuts.
Oh, now it's born into. Whereas before it was simply "Muslim". No quantifiers needed. Nice moving of the goal post. Lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Read their Quran. There is no "innocent Muslim" when I state that I am disgusted with their culture.

Anywho, I notice that you COMPLETELY sidestepped the fact that you can be put on a list for whatever reason, who knows how, or why, or if you'll ever get off of it since the AG doesn't have to tell you or anyone else why you're on the list or why you can't get a gun.

Instead, you try to attack me, personally.

BRILLIANT!
Oh please, like you've read the Quran. You people get spooked so easily just hearing the word Muslim, there is no way you would ever dare pick up their holy book & read it. Nice try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies