Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2016, 05:58 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Maybe the problem isn't Muslims. Maybe it's men in general, ya think?
I think maybe your mindset is the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2016, 06:07 AM

19,020 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Quote:
Dogs also feed off the emotions of their owners and if the owner is scared, the dog may react to that and bark. Most Muslims don't like dogs
Dogs are considered unclean, and Muslims will not accept them. And will kill them if they get the chance.

Quote:
I'm suggesting you be try to be a decent human being to the Muslims that are already peacefully living here.
Their religion demands mistreatment of kafirs (infidels).

Islam is at war with all peoples, religions, and governments.
= = =
"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me." (saith Mohammed)
Hadith about Jihad - Islam web - English
= = =
Eternal jihad until all are converted, dhimmi, or dead.
Convert, Submit, or DIE.
No other option.

They believe the Koran is perfect, and Mohammad is the 'perfect man' and ideal. Apostates are killed.

Quote:
But according to many on here, the Muslims coming over will terrorize us... Maybe the problem isn't Muslims. Maybe it's men in general, ya think?
No, it's ISLAM that states Muslims are coming to convert, conquer or kill the infidel (us).

This video on Political Islam is very disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
. . .
POLITICAL ISLAM
Tears of Jihad (1400 years and counting)
Kafir Deaths (cumulative)
• Christians : 60 million
• Buddhists : 10 million
• Hindus : 80 million
• Africans : 120 million
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Total : 270 million
Source : www.politicalislam.com
(Not to mention the millions captured, enslaved and abused.)

http://www.historyofjihad.org/reconq...ml?syf=contact

Old 06-25-2016, 06:48 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
How much more can the authorities downplay this? "Loebs said sex cases between minors aren’t uncommon" "Refugee status unknown", blah, blah, blah....

I hardly think a developmentally delayed 5 year old is going to willingly participate in sexual activities. The juveniles were from Sudan and Iraq. Culturally incompatible with Americans, and better off staying in their own countries.

Old 06-25-2016, 07:12 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Why do you think the U.K. dropped out of the E.U.?

Old 06-25-2016, 07:32 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Cops, media hide Idaho girl’s sex assault by Muslim migrants!

Old 06-25-2016, 09:10 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
36 pages and you still haven't figured out what the point of this thread is? It not about the story being burried and it sure ain't about German Shepherds. The point of this thread and the majority of the discussion can be summed up in this line from the opening poster.
My point of bringing up dogs was this happened 2 hrs from Twin Falls.......and it was a personal uncomfortable experience, when 5 yrs ago I certainly never encountered this. If you noticed, it became more about MY DOG than me feeling uncomfortable about glaring ME men! I didn't mean for this to become about me and my dogs I was only sharing an experience not to far away from this area.........

Seems others felt I should be more nice to muslims here. Should I assume this girl was being mean and this is why these actions were taken against her? From most of the comments and certainly post #340 shows how some will conform to women wearing a burka!
Quote:
"How are those refugees working out for you libs?".
Is this really a Liberal problem or is it people feeling like they don't have to respect our culture? I do wonder who put this out as a false story......plus my information comes from locals, not the newspaper.

Last edited by wildflower82; 06-25-2016 at 10:02 AM..

Old 06-25-2016, 05:08 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell
Have they been found guilty by way of evidence or are they being tried in the court of public opinion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It took 3 weeks to decide there should be an arrest. I think they spent some time in juvenile hall and are recently released. I think I saw another thread started about this. In the mean time instead of facing the town that welcomed them with open arms the family wants to be relocated. The little girl's family hasn't even gotten "I am sorry my children were involved in this" that would have been a start......I personally would have tried to make it right, if this were my kids, but hey this is how I was raised, my boys would never have done anything close to this, not even!
‘I’m looking at Drudge: “Syrian Refugees Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho” – all false’

They may wish to be relocated in order to insure a fair trial, since the locals seem to have been a run away train of information.

Three Syrian Refugees Assault 5-Year-Old Girl at Knifepoint : snopes.com

Old 06-25-2016, 05:17 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell
Good to know, but I still would like to wait for the official charges and the jury. It's just this thing with me, 'innocent until proven otherwise in a 'court of law'. I'm sure you understand, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
Yes. But if the proceedings remain in the juvenile justice system in Idaho, the records may stay sealed. I don't know the local code - juvenile court records are typically sealed forever. The only exception I can think of would be if one of the accused were remanded to stand trial as an adult. In that case, the normal information about the case, charges, trial, verdict, accused, etc. would be available to the media & the public - whatever the normal information may be - again, that depends on Idaho regulations/legislation.

If the victim - a 5-year-old girl - actually has Developmental Disabilities, she may never be named by the court nor the media. If there's sufficient forensic evidence, video, etc. - she may not have to testify @ all - assuming that it comes to that.

In juvenile justice, I don't know that cases typically go to a jury. Seems to me that to avoid stressing the accused & victim, these cases are usually heard & adjudicated by the presiding judge.

& yes, absolutely, the accused are only that, until the process of law either finds them guilty or not.

Some jurisdictions allow juvenile justice case files to be expunged, after some specified period of time, & assuming that no state follow-up on that case is required. Again, that's a state call.
So we have a problem with sealing juvenile records? This assault as bad as it was, does not necessarily have to define those boys for life. Seems to me sealed records only stay sealed, if the ones found guilty lead a criminal free life.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:26 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
So we have a problem with sealing juvenile records? This assault as bad as it was, does not necessarily have to define those boys for life. Seems to me sealed records only stay sealed, if the ones found guilty lead a criminal free life.
Unless your last name is Duggar.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:38 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
‘I’m looking at Drudge: “Syrian Refugees Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho” – all false’

They may wish to be relocated in order to insure a fair trial, since the locals seem to have been a run away train of information.

Three Syrian Refugees Assault 5-Year-Old Girl at Knifepoint : snopes.com
I already gave a link a couple of times where the media and the family of the boys tried to hide this....Drudge is misleading and so are other newspapers acting as if this is the victim and her family spreading anti-Syrian stuff. The mother has not even spoken out, yet the media is more worried about children from another part of the world and not a little girl born her.

I find it interesting most kids have to stay in juvenile hall until trial yet these two are free, one was never arrested.

There are some conflicting reports, yet only the media is claiming no knife, locals must all be lying......is this a rumor or the refugee center worrying about losing $$$......they are making a lot of money collecting children from aboard.......yet we call them "refugees."

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Unless your last name is Duggar.
I hadn't thought about this......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies