Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2016, 12:09 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
In this case, the police are in a damned if they do, damned if they don't. According to many on this board, if they take the time to thoroughly investigate the case, they are "covering it up". If they don't release information before all of the facts are know, they are "covering up".
On the other hand, if they do what the hordes on C-D want, and release information that is inaccurate or could compromise the case, they will have bungled the investigation. Or worse, they'll be accused of tainting the case intentionally to "protect the Muslims". If they don't take the time to thoroughly investigate, they will be disparaged, and accused of Muslim sympathies. If any haste, or sloppiness results in these youths getting off on a technicality, the police will be vilified as the Idaho chapter of ISIS.
Real investigations aren't like an episode of Law & Order where everything is wrapped up in a bow in an hour. If information about the case isn't being fed to you before it's been properly vetted, that's not a "cover up", that's good police work.
Before making a statement like this try researching or looking at provided links about the cover up.

Read this and you tell me why is it the citizens of Twin Falls have to change the way they live..........the Refugee Center is run by the College of Southern Idaho......money they are depending on.
Horror and hush-up in Twin Falls, Idaho
Pro-mass immigration advocates may not like the sources of some of the original reporting that forced the case into the sunlight, but the watchdogs got more right than wrong. These critics now have Twin Falls' political leaders sputtering to cover their backsides and police brass defending themselves against explosive charges that they dragged their feet.
Instead, the "professional journalists" dwelt on a few early factual errors about whether the boys were from Syria and whether a knife was used -- and filled their dismissive articles with "can't we all just get along" propaganda from refugee resettlement advocates and contractors with vested financial interests in the game.
The callousness of local officials and indifference of local and national media reminds me very much of an international incident that went viral on YouTube earlier this year in the eastern German town of Bad Schlema -- located in a region overrun by Muslim refugees.
A concerned grandfather whose granddaughter under the age of 10 was sexually harassed by Muslim migrants protested to mayor Jens Muller. In response to his plea for help, Muller told the elderly man to direct his family to "not walk in areas" where refugees would be.
"Just don't provoke them and don't walk in those areas."
The grandfather lamented at the public meeting: "You're not allowed to walk in your own city anymore."
To which the jaded mayor replied: "This is the way it is."
Thank goodness there are Americans still fighting against the collective shrug of sovereignty surrender. Louder, please.

The 89 yr old women is now having to seek protection not from the police, but the citizens. She is being threatened.........now why in the hell would this lady be threatened & scared, yet the officials are worried about their safety? I hope you and others don't find yourself or city in this situation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 12:29 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Before making a statement like this try researching or looking at provided links about the cover up.

Read this and you tell me why is it the citizens of Twin Falls have to change the way they live..........the Refugee Center is run by the College of Southern Idaho......money they are depending on.
Pro-mass immigration advocates may not like the sources of some of the original reporting that forced the case into the sunlight, but the watchdogs got more right than wrong. These critics now have Twin Falls' political leaders sputtering to cover their backsides and police brass defending themselves against explosive charges that they dragged their feet.
Instead, the "professional journalists" dwelt on a few early factual errors about whether the boys were from Syria and whether a knife was used -- and filled their dismissive articles with "can't we all just get along" propaganda from refugee resettlement advocates and contractors with vested financial interests in the game.
The callousness of local officials and indifference of local and national media reminds me very much of an international incident that went viral on YouTube earlier this year in the eastern German town of Bad Schlema -- located in a region overrun by Muslim refugees.
A concerned grandfather whose granddaughter under the age of 10 was sexually harassed by Muslim migrants protested to mayor Jens Muller. In response to his plea for help, Muller told the elderly man to direct his family to "not walk in areas" where refugees would be.
"Just don't provoke them and don't walk in those areas."
The grandfather lamented at the public meeting: "You're not allowed to walk in your own city anymore."
To which the jaded mayor replied: "This is the way it is."
Thank goodness there are Americans still fighting against the collective shrug of sovereignty surrender. Louder, please.

The 89 yr old women is now having to seek protection not from the police, but the citizens. She is being threatened.........now why in the hell would this lady be threatened & scared, yet the officials are worried about their safety? I hope you and others don't find yourself or city in this situation!
Obviously that 89 year old woman had a lot of nerve interrupting three boys from molesting a 5 year old girl.

Up is down. Good is evil.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:33 PM

4,794 posts, read 2,797,347 times
Default Lather, rinse, repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Yah, except that I count 4 times now that the exact same article by Michelle Malkin is referenced or quoted in this thread. I'm sure she enjoys being the velvet glove, but I only need to read her article once - & I'm sure she likes the extra mileage she gets from being quoted over & over, I get it.

& no, I don't condone any law-breaking by anyone in this incident. The refugee center cited here isn't doing anybody any favors by failing to warn their charges that the US won't permit assaults, let alone sexual assaults, on children. I don't care what the background of the accused is, that behavior isn't acceptable in the US, & the sooner they learn what the rules of society are in the US, the better for everyone involved.

If they don't or won't behave properly, we have the JJ system now working on the case, & after that it's criminal justice. If the accused actually go around assaulting children, they're not long for this World in any event.

Old 06-29-2016, 02:46 PM

39,857 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Depends. There's still laws about slander and libel. Break those laws and using the 1st Amendment isn't going to protect you. Look at how many lawsuits the National Enquirer has lost.
The obvious question then is why Islam, and in particular, specific mosques aren't being investigated, and imams being prosecuted. Like, for just one example, the one in Orlando who's leader specifically called for the deaths of homosexuals. Or for that matter, any of the mosques in the US that terrorists attended. Islam is a political system that demands brutality, conquest and misogyny and death to non-believers. Why exactly is it protected from these same laws?

Old 06-29-2016, 06:43 PM

7,024 posts, read 4,887,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The obvious question then is why Islam, and in particular, specific mosques aren't being investigated, and imams being prosecuted. Like, for just one example, the one in Orlando who's leader specifically called for the deaths of homosexuals. Or for that matter, any of the mosques in the US that terrorists attended. Islam is a political system that demands brutality, conquest and misogyny and death to non-believers. Why exactly is it protected from these same laws?
What I'd like to know is where are all those white supremacists that are supposed to live in Idaho? You'd think they'd be all over this and making the Muslims afraid to walk down the street.

Imams calling for the death of homosexuals are simply tolerated in the same way that Christian ministers calling for the death of homosexuals are tolerated. They're probably in cahoots with each other (no, I'm not serious, but it is interesting that two religions so far apart can be so agreed on one subject).

Old 07-01-2016, 12:28 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
What I'd like to know is where are all those white supremacists that are supposed to live in Idaho? You'd think they'd be all over this and making the Muslims afraid to walk down the street.

Imams calling for the death of homosexuals are simply tolerated in the same way that Christian ministers calling for the death of homosexuals are tolerated. They're probably in cahoots with each other (no, I'm not serious, but it is interesting that two religions so far apart can be so agreed on one subject).
To be honest, most Christian ministers don't call for death on homosexuals. The few that do are often the fringe Baptist/backwoods preachers.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:33 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
The rape capital of the world is South Africa. About 500,000 rapes annually.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
Yah, except that I count 4 times now that the exact same article by Michelle Malkin is referenced or quoted in this thread. I'm sure she enjoys being the velvet glove, but I only need to read her article once - & I'm sure she likes the extra mileage she gets from being quoted over & over, I get it.
Could it because Malkin is not bought off by the people who cover up stories like these?

Quote:
& no, I don't condone any law-breaking by anyone in this incident. The refugee center cited here isn't doing anybody any favors by failing to warn their charges that the US won't permit assaults, let alone sexual assaults, on children. I don't care what the background of the accused is, that behavior isn't acceptable in the US, & the sooner they learn what the rules of society are in the US, the better for everyone involved.
The Refugee Center would lose all credibility and $$$$ if it comes to light they are involved, at least this is their fear. What is strange no one seems to know how these people got here......are we not vetting and why would the government not know?

Quote:
If they don't or won't behave properly, we have the JJ system now working on the case, & after that it's criminal justice. If the accused actually go around assaulting children, they're not long for this World in any event.
The children who did this are out playing and enjoying life in the mean time;

“I’d like to be a little personal. There is a little person, who is afraid to go out of her house, who wears two pairs of underpants to protect herself now, and she can’t go out of her house because her perpetrator is still living next door,”

Read more at 5-year-old Idaho girl ‘afraid to go out of her house’ after sex assault

This little girl's mom has health issues, the dad works all day to pay the bills and they have no money to seek another place to live. So an American girl has to give up her play time and her safety to save the foreigners from being put some place until this is resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
To be honest, most Christian ministers don't call for death on homosexuals. The few that do are often the fringe Baptist/backwoods preachers.
Thanks for speaking up.......as another poster takes it in the direction of hate for others, as if Christians are doing this or killing gays. Plus, when a Christian does this we all know about it and they have their day in court......will these boys?

Old 07-01-2016, 04:20 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The rape capital of the world is South Africa. About 500,000 rapes annually.
Not all countries report rapes.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
These people are being called all kinds of things;
One city councilman shot back with accusations of his own, saying many of the concerned citizens were “white supremacists......remember the Wendy Olson of Idaho would like to arrest these people if they say things she doesn't agree with. She has since tracked like a good puppet, only to not provide protection for the 89 yr old women or this little girl.

Read more at Cops, media hide Idaho girl’s sex assault by Muslim migrants

Quote:
Where is it that pastors are calling to kill them? I have seen pastors saying it is not acceptable, but not kill them. Do you have proof of any major Christian Pastor saying this today?

I didn't know Imams in America were calling for this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies