Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2016, 12:43 AM

6,983 posts, read 4,841,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Where is it that pastors are calling to kill them? I have seen pastors saying it is not acceptable, but not kill them. Do you have proof of any major Christian Pastor saying this today?

You mean besides the Westboro lunatics?

Um, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w83kIAfuKoE

Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

'Kill the Gays' Preacher Kevin Swanson: God's on His Side | Advocate.com

Christian Pastor Celebrates Orlando Massacre: Round Up All The Gays And Blow Their Brains Out [VIDEO] - Joe.My.God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 01:39 AM

1,185 posts, read 1,495,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
WTF?

That's the most racist thing I've ever read on these forums.

Seriously.

Old 07-02-2016, 02:48 AM

30,696 posts, read 21,836,679 times
Sure, but do they act on it? Theres only one group that behaves like this world wide, every week..."Buddhist

Old 07-02-2016, 08:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,899,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
An Imam IN ORLANDO was calling for gays to be murdered. Shortly before the Islamic attack there.
The left is always telling us these mosque are not involved in hate.......yet we have Orlando. The GOP is funding illegal immigration.

Heart-Wrenching: Parents Of 5-Year-Old Idaho Sexual Assault Victim Speak Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdev View Post
WTF?

That's the most racist thing I've ever read on these forums.

Seriously.
Some people seem to be limited to reading threads on here. What people are not connecting is the plan to hide the crime.........TF officials were trying to bury this. No one including the Refugee Center or the government know how these people got here.......

Last edited by wildflower82; 07-02-2016 at 08:37 AM..

Old 07-02-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
You mean besides the Westboro lunatics?
This is weak at best. I have seen bikers drowned out these people, gays need to get with it and do the same.

None of these are major figures in Christianity........plus are people following their instructions? Freedom to say stupid things is one thing, following through is another.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:51 AM

123 posts, read 83,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
Yes, I would be and I am. I am a female, if it makes any difference.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:58 AM

123 posts, read 83,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
I started to link it but I changed my mind. Just wanted to let people know its not muslim or refugee issue.
I don't think that is entirely accurate, since Germany and Sweden both have experienced sharp increases in rape and other sexual assaults since the migration. I would say that the problem is not limited to muslims or refugees. We may see some effect as well, though not so much as the numbers are smaller here. So far.

It IS equally horrific to the victim no matter who commits the crime, I am sure.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:32 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,312,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Ollie came over many years ago after his uncle immigrated to the United State and became successful. Ollie worked for him managing many of his gas station / convenience stores and his uncle loane him the money to open his own.

I find these immigrants to be very hard workers and good savers - unlike others I know. We stayed at a motel once when returning from the south - owned and operated by a newly immigrant Muslim family. The place was a dump but that's the way they bought it and were doing what they could to make it nicer. They took little for themselves and stayed in a small area behind the reception desk. The rooms needed work but the next morning there was hot percolated coffee and fresh pastries for the guests in the lobby.

Despite the good Muslims I've met - due to the increase of terrorism around the world - we need stronger vetting policies implemented. Is it fair that all suffer due to a few - no - but that's life and pretty standard in America.
Do you know how his uncle became successful enough to own "many" gas stations and convenience stores?

I don't know of a lot of people who worked hard enough or were able to save enough money to own "many" gas stations and convenience stores.

Also your original post made it sound like "Ollie" was the hard worker, saver and entrepreneur but now you're saying he got the money from his uncle. So where did his uncle get it?

Old 07-03-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Do you know how his uncle became successful enough to own "many" gas stations and convenience stores?

I don't know of a lot of people who worked hard enough or were able to save enough money to own "many" gas stations and convenience stores.

Also your original post made it sound like "Ollie" was the hard worker, saver and entrepreneur but now you're saying he got the money from his uncle. So where did his uncle get it?
Yes and they also get special loans and interest rates Americans don't get.......this happens to be a well known fact. Or the country they left supplies them with the loan......think Seven Eleven stores are all owned by who?

Old 07-03-2016, 01:15 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,403,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yes and they also get special loans and interest rates Americans don't get.......this happens to be a well known fact. Or the country they left supplies them with the loan......think Seven Eleven stores are all owned by who?

Yes 3~Shepherds; you got it right again as usual. They do get special loans that many American citizen's don't and that in itself, should make some outraged.

Not only Seven Eleven, most all of them they own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies