Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 09:58 AM

4,252 posts, read 3,170,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Why does Limpbaugh hate Hillary so much?

Rose Law Firm: fail
Whitewater: fail
Travelgate: fail
Lewinskygate: fail
Benghazi: fail

Emailgate: "Oh, man! THIS time we've got her! Just wait!"

So amusing!

Because you haven't been found guilty of a crime doesn't mean you are innocent!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 05:16 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
And for William the Impeached. Who obstructed justice, lied under oath and engaged in witness tampering.

Yeah, but he learned his lesson and will never do any of those things again.

sarc/off

Old 07-03-2016, 09:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Because you haven't been found guilty of a crime doesn't mean you are innocent!
Just because some fools accuse you of something doesn't mean you're guilty.

The way it works in America is called (hold on to your hat) Innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe you've heard of it.

I report. You decide.

Old 07-04-2016, 04:58 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
The FBI has been battling the Mafia for more than 25 years. it's very difficult to take down a major crime family with so many connections, so much money, and so much power...
"Major crime family" hehe.

A college educated "crime family". Yeah, they are regular a regular Corleone family. You are a hoot.

Old 07-04-2016, 06:18 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
After 25+ years of Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Bob Grant, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham and others attacking the Clinton's and trying to stop them by any means necessary, they are now faced with the prospect of watching them retake the presidency!

All those years trying every trick in the book to put the Clinton's away for good and nothing has stopped them!

And here they are again a hair's breathe away from the power of the presidency! And Trump is already getting clobbered out of the gate.

Aww man, that's gotta burn conservatives and ditto heads.

The Right Wing tears of unfathomable sadness on election night after such a long struggle to do away with the Clinton's will be titanic.

I mean, they failed. They failed miserably. They spent 25+ years on a crusade to take down the Clinton's and they failed miserably. The Clinton's are stronger than ever and about to reach the highest rung of American power for the second time!

I mean, Hillary is a demon to conservatives.

How does Rush Limbaugh not commit suicide after this? In his mind, after devoting his life to stopping the Clinton's he must see himself as a colossal loser.
Most of those years we had dems controlling some part of the Senate, the House and the W.H.

Example. The dems would NOT support the impeachment of bill.

I know you like to throw out B.S. and IGNORE MOST of the details.

"They failed miserably."

I disagree. They have been "building a case against her."

Old 07-04-2016, 06:22 AM

Quote:
No I'm going to call it right now. I'm sticking a fork in the anti-Clinton crusade. You guys are done.

And the point is, should she win--- and it is likely she will-- the crusade will be a colossal failure.

Decades of propaganda against the Clinton's will have failed to even leave a dent.

Wake up! They're headed for the presidency.

Rush Limbaugh is a failure. Sean Hannity is a failure.

These guys are political snake oil salesmen. Political pied pipers who have led their followers off a cliff.

The majority of people don't abhor the Clinton's to the extent Right Wing Radio thinks they should be abhorred.

They've tried to sell people an image of the Clinton's that is not real and it's blowing up in their faces.

I don't know how you face your listeners if you're Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity after a Clinton win in this election.

Where do you go from there after the Clinton's regain the highest power in the land after all your attacks? After 25+ years of attacks?

It will show how impotent and pointless all your talking and attacks have been. The whole point of talking about the Clinton's was to expose them so they could not acquire more power.

What do you talk about when the Clinton's have kicked aside all your efforts to defeat them?

Your show--- your whole stickt--- becomes irrelevant. You become irrelevant.
"No I'm going to call it right now. I'm sticking a fork in the anti-Clinton crusade. You guys are done."

You have been showing your left support from your very fist post here on C-D.

Your open bias precedes ANYTHING you say.

Old 07-04-2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Why does Limpbaugh hate Hillary so much?

Rose Law Firm: fail
Whitewater: fail
Travelgate: fail
Lewinskygate: fail
Benghazi: fail

Emailgate: "Oh, man! THIS time we've got her! Just wait!"

So amusing!

Why do YOU HATE Limbaugh so much?

Old 07-04-2016, 06:27 AM

Quote:
"Major crime family" hehe.

A college educated "crime family". Yeah, they are regular a regular Corleone family. You are a hoot.
"A college educated "crime family". Yeah,"

Are you REALLY this ignorant to believe that nobody in today's mafia is NOT college educated?

Old 07-04-2016, 07:26 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,237,259 times
The only person who will take down the Clintons is the Grim Reaper, and I think he'll even have a really hard time with that.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:52 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Why do YOU HATE Limbaugh so much?
Fat, obnoxious, sexist, white , privileged male. What's not to hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies