Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 01:09 PM

505 posts, read 428,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
When you get right down to it Right Wing Trash Talk Radio when targeting Hillary is nothing but work place verbal harassment of a female public figure.

And it's mostly males doing the harassing.

I'm not saying, as a public figure Hillary is not fair game.

But if someone treated any one of our wives that way at work on a daily basis, we would probably freak out.

What a complete load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a woman she has consistently campaigned for "equal rights" but now that her feelings are hurt she is whining about negative comments and wants to use the "female victim card"

Hilary can and does *** over anyone she can but expect to not get called out on it because she's a woman??? NO

She should be in prison for the stunts she has pulled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 01:15 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
What you are saying is you believe women aren't equal but delicate flowers that need to be protected compared to men. You libs always get caught with your biases. You don't see just people. You see identity groups.
Nonsense. I clarified my post by saying she was fair game as a public figure.

And I'm not favoring women for better treatment. I just used a woman as an example.

My point is Right Wing Trash Talk Radio is often verbal harassment whether it's women, men, African Americans, Whites, whatever...and that goes for Left verses Right too...

If you're a politician and you're getting pummeled on a daily basis when you're just going in to do your job, at what point does it become workplace harassment?

In any other job, this would be considered serial harassment.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:17 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDex View Post
What a complete load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a woman she has consistently campaigned for "equal rights" but now that her feelings are hurt she is whining about negative comments and wants to use the "female victim card"

Hilary can and does *** over anyone she can but expect to not get called out on it because she's a woman??? NO

She should be in prison for the stunts she has pulled.
I just used a woman politician as an example. See my post directly above this one.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:26 PM

22,447 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:

And I'm not favoring women for better treatment. I just used a woman as an example.

My point is Right Wing Trash Talk Radio is often verbal harassment whether it's women, men, African Americans, Whites, whatever...and that goes for Left verses Right too...

If you're a politician and you're getting pummeled on a daily basis when you're just going in to do your job, at what point does it become workplace harassment?

I find it amusing that you listen to right wing radio talk shows, considering your blind hatred for the right. Either you are a masochist or your life is so boring that you would waste your time listening to such shows. I, for one, never listen to any talk shows---left or right--- so I don't know what goes on with them.

Funny how you libs have double standards---it's shocking, just shocking!I tell ya, the way they treat Hillary! Yet you have no problem at all when the media trashes those on the right.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:37 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:

That's the real nonsense... you're totally illiterate characterization of conservative talk radio.

And you don't understand the definition of "workplace harassment".

So what do you propose, Comrade? Shall we disappear the radio meanies? Do you need happy, fun safe space, Comrade?

Old 06-21-2016, 01:55 PM

505 posts, read 428,359 times
Quote:
I just used a woman politician as an example. See my post directly above this one.

I read the post, but what verbal harassment are you talking about??? Calling her a liar, corrupt, scandal ridden and having a bad attitude are the truth!!!!

The left wing media trashes and attacks Republicans all the time with a large amount of nasty comments.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:57 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDex View Post
I read the post, but what verbal harassment are you talking about??? Calling her a liar, corrupt, scandal ridden and having a bad attitude are the truth!!!!

The left wing media trashes and attacks Republicans all the time with a large amount of nasty comments.
Don't waste your time, this poster doesn't understand what workplace harassment even means. They don't understand that these radio hosts don't work in the Capitol.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:59 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
What is the constant prattle of juvenile "Social Justice Warriors" to mature, financially-responsible conservatives, but a form of harrassment?

Old 06-21-2016, 02:02 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
What is the constant prattle of juvenile "Social Justice Warriors" to mature, financially-responsible conservatives, but a form of harrassment?
Nah, to them it's intellectual integrity.

Old 06-21-2016, 02:03 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
When you get right down to it Right Wing Trash Talk Radio when targeting Hillary is nothing but work place verbal harassment of a female public figure.

And it's mostly males doing the harassing.

I'm not saying, as a public figure Hillary is not fair game.

But if someone treated any one of our wives that way at work on a daily basis, we would probably freak out.
Oh, no, the darn gender card! It is called "freedom of speech" for one thing, and while I realize your party would like to take it away, it hasn't been done YET! Also, let me inform you that you have no idea since you are not a woman about what "work place verbal harassment of a female" is, and a "public figure" deserves no more respect than I do, and in Hillary's case, less.

No one is harassing your criminal. Sadly, what can be said about Hillary isn't very pretty and she made her bed and now must lie in it!

If someone was actually harassing me on the job, I wouldn't be whining to my husband about it, I would take care of it myself! See that is the difference, I believe that a woman is equal and that equality means 24/7 not just when it works in favor of the woman, please pass that on to your candidate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies