Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 07:58 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,656,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Knowing liberals they'll tuck him away for a bit then give him a raise and a promotion.
Anyone else would be investigated; wonder how long it will take for the Feds to 'investigate' him...

zzzzz...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 07:59 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,301,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
That doesn't seem a little extreme to you?
Not at all. Here in the blue state of NY all I heard at work all day was "too bad that kid didn't get the gun."

There's three kinds of people you can't trust in life...an active alcoholic, a junkie, and a liberal.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:01 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,217,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Not at all. Here in the blue state of NY all I heard at work all day was "too bad that kid didn't get the gun."

There's three kinds of people you can't trust in life...an active alcoholic, a junkie, and a liberal.
Oh, well, that's all the evidence I need. Your co-workers said things. I guess I'll write in Reagan in 2016.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:15 AM

16,169 posts, read 10,311,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
As disgusting as his comment was, are we really going to come "leftists all believe this" as the conclusion because an associate producer, a position I'd imagine most know nothing about, at NBC made a tweet? That doesn't seem a little extreme to you?

And because if I don't say it, this will be the response: yes, liberals also take a single conservatives comment and say 'can you believe they think this!?' and I assure you, that's no less stupid than this.
Thank you for being the rare voice of reason here. Before reading the posts I was all set to post about this story, I was going to call for this guy to be fired. Cheering an assassination is idiotic and irresponsible.

Nearly as idiotic as the claim that this clown, and others found by a 17 year old, represent the voices of all liberals. Seriously how stupid is that logic? Hearing a co-worker saying "too bad he didn't get the gun" is no different than saying you want to kill that driver who just cut you off. LMAO that any of you take that seriously.

It's what makes debating on this board so frustrating. In 2 days I have read that liberals support assassination, that we hate America and that we love criminals. Get your heads out of your ass and stop making stupid claims and we can have a good debate. But the hate, particularly from the right, is so strong it makes debate here impossible. And that's too bad, I was hoping this was where he grown ups hung out but clearly that's not the case.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:25 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,059,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Thank you for being the rare voice of reason here. Before reading the posts I was all set to post about this story, I was going to call for this guy to be fired. Cheering an assassination is idiotic and irresponsible.

Nearly as idiotic as the claim that this clown, and others found by a 17 year old, represent the voices of all liberals. Seriously how stupid is that logic? Hearing a co-worker saying "too bad he didn't get the gun" is no different than saying you want to kill that driver who just cut you off. LMAO that any of you take that seriously.

It's what makes debating on this board so frustrating. In 2 days I have read that liberals support assassination, that we hate America and that we love criminals. Get your heads out of your ass and stop making stupid claims and we can have a good debate. But the hate, particularly from the right, is so strong it makes debate here impossible. And that's too bad, I was hoping this was where he grown ups hung out but clearly that's not the case.
You stereotype the right as haters and then say you're sad that we can't have a rational debate. That's rich.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:32 AM

211 posts, read 113,593 times
But remember, Liberal media bias is a lie.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:34 AM

16,169 posts, read 10,311,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
You stereotype the right as haters and then say you're sad that we can't have a rational debate. That's rich.
Every claim that I described was made came from those on the right, obviously as they were attacks on liberals and clearly made with hate. I mean who really believes liberals hate America other than a hater? I thought it was obvious that I was addressing the posters who made those claims but I guess I over estimated you.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:37 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,656,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post

You chastise the right after extreme (and repeated) ads and claims by the left that Republicans want dirty water and starving children, and will push grandma off the cliff?

I guess as long as the right agrees with the left, you think 'we can have a good debate'. Anything else makes debate 'impossible.'

Got it.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:43 AM

33,507 posts, read 18,064,533 times
The left are losing it. Their hate is deep and MSNBC fuels it. The hate network.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:53 AM

6,543 posts, read 6,698,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You chastise the right after extreme (and repeated) ads and claims by the left that Republicans want dirty water and starving children, and will push grandma off the cliff?

I guess as long as the right agrees with the left, you think 'we can have a good debate'. Anything else makes debate 'impossible.'

Got it.
Yup....this goes right over their heads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies