Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 09:51 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
They had reason. He was felon in possession of an illegal knife.

BS. It was a locking blade pocket knife with a belt clip. Nice try. Its not an illegal knife. They arrested him before they even searched him, or did you miss that point when you made that up. The Cops where too stupid to realize it was a legal knife, and not a switchblade.

Old 06-24-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
It was a spring loaded knife which is illegal there, that's why the prosecutor hid it from the defense.

What? The prosecution "hid" the knife from the defense because it was illegal? How stupid is that? They did not want to turn the knife over because they realized it was a "Legal" knife, and the defense would use that to nail the Cops for a false arrest. Show me where a locking blade pocket knife is illegal? A spring loaded knife is a switchblade, and we all know it was not a switch blade. If it had been, the Cops would have thrown that in the Medias face right away as justification, and they did not. The truth is, you have no clue as to what actually happened, and are just "Parroting" what you heard.

Old 06-24-2016, 10:24 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Tell that to his fan group
Yeah that's really funny why would I even waste my breath telling that to his fan group .

And by the way zimmerboy supporters have seem to just vanish Into Thin Air.

Honest people can't support a Thug like Zimmerboy and keep a straight fa e.

Old 06-24-2016, 10:28 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
A spring loaded knife is a switchblade, and we all know it was not a switch blade.
There is switchblades and spring assisted knives, both have springs. Functionally they are about the same but mechanically they are different. Switchblades are illegal most places, spring assisted varies. They are illegal to possess in Baltimore and it's apparently what he had.

Old 06-24-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
There is switchblades and spring assisted knives, both have springs. Functionally they are the same but mechanically they are different. Switchblades are illegal everywhere as far as I know, spring assisted varies. They are illegal to possess in Baltimore and it's apparently what he had.

Don't give me "Apparently that's what he had" because it isn't apparent at all. Show me the knife he had, and that its an illegal knife. Until then, all you have is an opinion based on other opinions from people that do not know either.

Old 06-24-2016, 11:10 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Don't give me "Apparently that's what he had" because it isn't apparent at all. Show me the knife he had, and that its an illegal knife. Until then, all you have is an opinion based on other opinions from people that do not know either.
The only comments I can find from the prosecutor is that the knife is legal under Maryland law which it is if it's spring assisted. It would be illegal in Baltimore.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:05 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Quote:
The cops at the time thought it was illegal, and that is all that matters. If it was not illegal, then that is for the court to decide, or for the cops to determine when they investigated a little further after they arrested him.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:12 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
BS. It was a locking blade pocket knife with a belt clip. Nice try. Its not an illegal knife. They arrested him before they even searched him, or did you miss that point when you made that up. The Cops where too stupid to realize it was a legal knife, and not a switchblade.
Immoral but not stupid. They just don't care.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:05 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The only comments I can find from the prosecutor is that the knife is legal under Maryland law which it is if it's spring assisted. It would be illegal in Baltimore.
I believe this is correct. And "spring assisted" is not the same as a "switchblade".

Old 06-25-2016, 07:38 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
I support Wilson. He did what any Cop should do, and its big injustice that the Administration allowed that thug and Criminal to be passed off as some good young man getting ready to go to College. The Thug was going to prison for Felony Robbery, not school.

The Gray case is nowhere near that case. The Police screwed up, period. I don't agree with Murder charges, but there should have been some charge like wrongful arrest or involuntary manslaughter. Regardless of how, the fact remains that they arrested him with no cause, and he died in their hands from neglect. You can't spin that. They earned everything that's coming for not doing their jobs to Protect and Serve. No brainer.
The black myth is that somehow every time it's not their fault or their responsibility. Mike Brown was a catastrophically broken thug who bullied smaller guys and upon seeing Wilson in his car said "f... what do you want"? He then proceeded to pummel the officer tried to kill him and ran away. Only when he turned and charged did Wilson fearing for his life draw, shoot and kill the kid who still when running felt entitled that he was in the right. What did the President of the United States do? He sent as his personal rep the Attorney General to the Brown home. It is always "the man" doin to us agin. This myth and the myth of equality is so engrained and now has borne a generation of black people who cannot see reality. Blinded by prejudice, hating everything they won't work for but feel entitled to have, they pummel the system demanding their due. Mosby is the latest who "heard their voice" and overcharged good and decent police officers. Now with 4 acquitted she stands humiliated and alone. This kind of absolute dysfunction is breathtaking in it's scope and meaning to the youth of today.

When I heard that cops in Baltimore were not really policing and that murders were going up, I thought to myself....let em roll over one another. It's the dumbest thing I ever thought. But hey, if they can't do any better than that..just let em roll out and kill each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies