Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 01:45 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I note that almost all of the callus RW whiners are male. It would be very difficult to consider them to be men.
It's impossible to be a lefty, straight, masculine male. Liberal men are all inherently feminine and emasculated. Needing to be cared for and nurtured isn't a male trait, regardless of what gender-bender leftists say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 03:26 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,296,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
It's impossible to be a lefty, straight, masculine male. Liberal men are all inherently feminine and emasculated. Needing to be cared for and nurtured isn't a male trait, regardless of what gender-bender leftists say.
Man have you led a sheltered life!!!

Old 06-24-2016, 03:56 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Just curious because there almost certainly were decisions that were made that led to her being poor.
Shaking my head that an adult can be so heartless and shallow. Seriously.

Are you really this naive or do you just like portraying that online?

Old 06-24-2016, 04:15 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
There's huge difference between having some on hand and giving people their entire supply, including the portion they use at home.

Schools have had pads and tampons on hand for surprises forever. This article is about the losers that can't afford $7-10 per month because they already blew that money on booze, drugs, lotto tickets or whatever it is that the irresponsible spend their money on.
Back to the TP.

Why is TP in public restrooms?

Why don't US people BYOTP, as is common in the rest of the world?

No such thing as a free lunch or TP?

I wonder how many $ million all forms of government spend on TP, soap and paper towels each year.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:19 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Here in the city I live in, it's next to impossible to find public toilets. If there were enough of them around that homeless women could use them and use feminine hygiene products as needed, I'd see your point.

But as that's not usually the case, it's cheaper and easier to just provide the feminine hygiene products themselves than to build more public toilets equipped with them.

Every day, I see (often having to literally step over) homeless people lying in their own body fluids (of various types). It's just not hygienic or healthy -- for them or anyone else who might come in contact.
Where the heck do you live that you literally have to step over homeless people lying in their own bodily fluids, every day?

Old 06-24-2016, 04:21 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Oh, I thought we were exceptional.
Apparently we are now since we now give out free cootchie stoppers.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:25 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Back to the TP.

I wonder how many $ million all forms of government spend on TP, soap and paper towels each year.
TP is allowed because men need it. What I get from the OP is a furious hatred for women.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:27 PM

6,258 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
I don't see the problem...On another note women's health products are more expensive than the same counterpart for men-doesn't make sense.

Women's products more expensive than men's - Business Insider
Because it's FREAKIN' STUPID. That's the problem.

" New York has stepped out as a leader in a growing national and global movement for menstrual equity."

Old 06-24-2016, 04:28 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
quote:
A woman uses an average of 20 tampons a month

Seriously, I didn't know that. lol. Wow. WOW I assumed it was like one a month or something. (I'm sure i'm not the only male who thought that) I would not be able to handle that kind of annoying maintenance at ALL.
Women can deal with those things, but cant seem to kill that little spider in the tub.

Old 06-24-2016, 06:56 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Back to the TP.

Are you supplied TP to take home when you use a public rest room? Maybe its different for women, but when I use a public toilet, I'm not issued a month's ration of TP.

The issue isn't the tampons that places have on-hand for emergencies. The issue is the government having to get involved with supplying women with their regular supply of tampons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies