Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 07:22 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Islam is a religion of conquest and subjugation of Infidels.

Not all terrorists are Muslim, but Muhammad was.
Sina's Challenge
An Iman and Islamic lawyer was on the radio stating that ALL muslims have to obey sharia law as it is stated in the Quran and if they don't than they are not considered to be muslims.

This lawyer also stated that over time the US will have sharia law...it came from the horse his mouth and was shocking how clear this Islamic lawyer was telling that women have no rights, gays got what they deserved as it is not allowed in their religion and how a man can say these things as part of free speech as he basically was saying it was good that the gays were shot.

He further said that Hillary can't be the President as islamist/muslims don't accept women to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 07:26 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
An Iman and Islamic lawyer was on the radio stating that ALL muslims have to obey sharia law as it is stated in the Quran and if they don't than they are not considered to be muslims.

This lawyer also stated that over time the US will have sharia law...it came from the horse his mouth and was shocking how clear this Islamic lawyer was telling that women have no rights, gays got what they deserved as it is not allowed in their religion and how a man can say these things as part of free speech as he basically was saying it was good that the gays were shot.

He further said that Hillary can't be the President as islamist/muslims don't accept women to work.
I like to see that happen. Liberals will have fun if any of this stuff is supported by their party.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:45 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
You can't tell the difference between a ordinary Muslim and a Muslim who is part of a terrorist organization. The best you can do is find any evidence that proves that they are in fact a member of ISIS or whatever. Which can't necessarily be done. Not effectively, not 100% of the time.

As for stopping them abroad, there is not simple solution. You can't kill an idea; this is a fact. There are still Nazis. And while we did go to war with Nazi Germany, which reduced their numbers, Islamic radicals aren't exactly unified. In all honesty, if several groups actually amassed a reasonable amount of power and land, I don't think it'd be long before they were fighting each other.

But I think there are things that could help. Firstly, strict economic sanctions on Islamic countries that don't put an effort into stopping radical and radicalization. Also, support those who actively fight it. I think that's a good place to start, at the very least.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
OP, you stop the terrorists by telling Turkey to stop supplying and supporting them, and support Assad's government
Hillary and President Obama are gathering them up as if theses people are lost chicks. I find it strange so many children are showing up on the border.......who would send their child into the unknown, unless, someone promised them a better life. Notice, once the "children" are here they have no where to go, but to our shelters........some of these "children" are not exactly "children."

I think we have more than terrorist to worry about, now reports are President Obama supplied ISIS whether he did it knowingly or not.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Hmmm, and Lynch thinks it is all about "love" Something tells me it would please these people to see American women wearing burkas and being controlled.......coming from the people who get their directions from Valerie Jarrett.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:02 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
OP, you stop the terrorists by telling Turkey to stop supplying and supporting them, and support Assad's government
Or, stop supporting the Saudis and leave Assad alone to sink or swim without our intervention.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:06 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hillary and President Obama are gathering them up as if theses people are lost chicks. I find it strange so many children are showing up on the border.......who would send their child into the unknown, unless, someone promised them a better life. Notice, once the "children" are here they have no where to go, but to our shelters........some of these "children" are not exactly "children."

I think we have more than terrorist to worry about, now reports are President Obama supplied ISIS whether he did it knowingly or not.
yeah, last night action news was reporting on how Trump wants to seperate families....and showed brown skinned people with signs....who sends their kids here alone...?

It sickens me, and should sicken every american citizen...

Old 06-24-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or, stop supporting the Saudis and leave Assad alone to sink or swim without our intervention.
Great thought.........but when a government overwhelms the area with terrorist (as Obama has allowed) seems a little unfair to tell the people to get a life.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:19 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes I know, even worse, we are being infiltrated from inside....and I'm certain, her payment is in dollars from a whole lot of Arab /Islamic nations....

It is stupidity that they thrive on....and I actually never thought it would happen, but it has...
It is the stupidity and apathy of the American people that is making this possible.

Old 06-24-2016, 08:25 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Great thought.........but when a government overwhelms the area with terrorist (as Obama has allowed) seems a little unfair to tell the people to get a life.
If those people want Assad out it's their fight, not ours.

It's long past time we abandon the role of world cop and concentrate on our own country.

Little if any of our meddling has been of benefit to our people or America's quality of life..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies