Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 05:44 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times

Advertisements

Well, I'm finally hearing, (thank God) members of the American Society, talk about Radical Islam and how they have been planning for years to kill us and take our land, actually take over the world, from within.

It is refreshing that people are finally catching on and believing that Radicals are breeding simply for this reason....

I've opened this thread, not for anger, not for insults, but for an educated discussion on this subject.

Yes, not all Muslims are bad, we all know that, however, who ever is not a bad Muslim, needs to come forward and proclaim their knowledge of what is really going on among the radical community.

Gun control will not stop them and they know this, however, numbers will win. And they are infiltrating every aspect of our society...teachers, college professors, and lastly, politicians.

Those of you who know me, know that I believe this...

so, how do we stop it. How do you know who is radical and who is not?

I know when our soldiers fought over in Afghanistan, they were unable to tell?

My son was in charge of teaching Afghany people how to police. They would join up and upon receiving their first pay check from the U.S. (our tax dollars) they would disappear into the hillside, never to be seen again.

How do you tell one from another and how do you fight it?

Please only serious and intellectual comments need reply.

They are told from the time they are born, that we are the enemy...they behead anyone who doesn't believe in their religion, and they treat women, like dirt. Using them, and actually believing if they kill masses of people outside their religion, they will go to heaven and obtain how many virgins.

To me, that is mental illness.

they are told to breed only for this purpose, and go to the ends of the earth and pretend to believe like we do...to infiltrate our society and systems, so they can use our laws against us and take over, and they are doing just that.

How do you fight this with so many bleeding heart people who refuse to believe this?

They are in fact a Trojan Horse....but so so many people want to believe otherwise and ignore everything about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 05:48 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Islam is a religion of conquest and subjugation of Infidels.

Not all terrorists are Muslim, but Muhammad was.
Sina's Challenge

Old 06-24-2016, 05:52 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,649 times
No such thing as radical Islam. There are just law bidding people and then large well organised criminal gangs such as ISIS. People think that Islam as an organization is all about religion or God...part is and the other part is simply a mafia. Radical Islam is actually a bunch of young men with nothing to do who embrace the criminal life style....No different than some kid joining Hell's Angels.

Old 06-24-2016, 05:54 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
OP, you stop the terrorists by telling Turkey to stop supplying and supporting them, and support Assad's government

Old 06-24-2016, 05:57 AM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
Islam is at war with all peoples, religions, and governments.
= = =
"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me." (saith Mohammed)
Hadith about Jihad - Islam web - English
= = =
Eternal jihad until all are converted, dhimmi, or dead.
Convert, Submit, or DIE.
No other option.

Old 06-24-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Islam is at war with all peoples, religions, and governments.
= = =
"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me." (saith Mohammed)
Hadith about Jihad - Islam web - English
= = =
Eternal jihad until all are converted, dhimmi, or dead.
Convert, Submit, or DIE.
No other option.

what no one understands, in all the comments above, how dangerous this really is.....
this is not fear talking, but more so, knowing this statement is true.

They are much more then a gang, and much more then criminals...this is a movement, a very big and powerful movement which is gaining ground all over the world, but unfortunately no one seems to see this happening but a few....they prey on our stupidity, our naieve way of living...

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-24-2016 at 06:16 AM..

Old 06-24-2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
OP, you stop the terrorists by telling Turkey to stop supplying and supporting them, and support Assad's government
yeah, well that is a start but how do you stop those hiding over here among their own, among our own...

there are thousands of them, infiltrating us from inside out.....taking our jobs, infiltrating police work...there was a story just last week, about a Muslim who was a cop and refused to shave his beard, however, he knew before he took the job what the protocol was....and after he was hired, he grows a beard.

Old 06-24-2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Islam is a religion of conquest and subjugation of Infidels.

Not all terrorists are Muslim, but Muhammad was.
Sina's Challenge
I consider them born to be mentally ill....as they teach them from tiny children on up...this is their only goal.

And they will stop at nothing...even if it takes them thousands of years...

we see it happening in other countries but still refuse to believe it....

why?

Old 06-24-2016, 06:20 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, well that is a start but how do you stop those hiding over here among their own, among our own...

there are thousands of them, infiltrating us from inside out.....taking our jobs, infiltrating police work...there was a story just last week, about a Muslim who was a cop and refused to shave his beard, however, he knew before he took the job what the protocol was....and after he was hired, he grows a beard.
Nothing happens without the government. Why do I say stop Turkey? Because Turkey is the reason why ISIS exists. Radical Islam exists because the Saudis and Gulf monarchies are funding them. Seriously, these "radicals" are all unemployed young men who have lost hope. Barely none, if none indeed, are true believers. If Islam was so radical in nature, then we would have had ongoing terrorist attacks for hundreds of years. We didn't. The Middle East NEEDS to be ruled by dictators or monarchs. The world needs to leave the Middle East alone and have nothing to do with them

Old 06-24-2016, 06:24 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,972,433 times
Until Islam enters a period of Enlightenment, like Christianity did centuries ago, Islam will be the enemy of the West. In America, 58% of Muslims believe criticism of Islam is not protected as free speech. 32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia is the supreme law of the land.

And these Muslims are considered the most tolerant Muslims in the world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies