Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: DID HILLARY'S INSECURE EMAILS LEAD TO THE BENGHAZI ATTACK
Yes 18 51.43%
No 10 28.57%
Maybe 6 17.14%
We should learn soon from the FBI email investigation and the Congressional Benghazi Investigation 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 11:41 AM

265 posts, read 191,813 times

Advertisements

DID HILLARY'S INSECURE EMAILS LEAD TO THE BENGHAZI ATTACK

Foreign Intelligence Services Had a 'Welcome Mat' To America's Secrets Foreign Intelligence Services Had a 'Welcome Mat' To America's Secrets

The 2012 Benghazi attack took place on the evening of September 11, 2012. Did Hillary Clinton's "welcome mat" to State Department secrets help lead to four Americans dying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2016, 11:42 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,737,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post

Foreign Intelligence Services Had a 'Welcome Mat' To America's Secrets Foreign Intelligence Services Had a 'Welcome Mat' To America's Secrets

The 2012 Benghazi attack took place on the evening of September 11, 2012. Did Hillary Clinton's "welcome mat" to State Department secrets help lead to four Americans dying?
Very doubtful.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:21 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
I'm pretty sure Hillary said it was caused by a YouTube video....

....and Hillary's never lied before.

She even admitted as much in an interview with Scott Pelley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3UMU85od0

Old 06-25-2016, 01:55 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Sure, I mean after 8 Republican congressional hearings they would have figured that out, right? SMH.

Old 06-25-2016, 03:55 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,304 times
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't think it's wise to have too strong an opinion on this question until the evidence is all in. She should be in court, making her defense.

Personally, I don't think this email scandal is one of national security. I think it's more of political transparency. Government documents, including emails, are subject to the freedom of information act. But, if they're on a private server, they won't be on public record. I think she just didn't want us to see what she did when no one was watching.

But again, I think a trial is needed to get the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I'm pretty sure Hillary said it was caused by a YouTube video....

....and Hillary's never lied before.

She even admitted as much in an interview with Scott Pelley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3UMU85od0
Hey, you know, that was actually pretty honest of her. "I'll do my best to be honest." I firmly believe she's done her best to be honest. And sometimes her best wasn't enough, so, oh well.

Old 06-25-2016, 04:19 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post

Hey, you know, that was actually pretty honest of her. "I'll do my best to be honest." I firmly believe she's done her best to be honest. And sometimes her best wasn't enough, so, oh well.

C'mon, Chelsea, don't you have a baby to feed? Or a belated Father's Day card to send to Webb Hubbell?

She HAS NOT done her best to be honest.

Her lies are numerous.

If I made up a story about having to dodge sniper fire in Bosnia -- especially when their is video proof that there really wasn't any sniper fire -- then that's not "doing my best to be honest".

There's NOTHING inherently honest about Hillary Clinton. That's pretty well-documented by now, and will certainly be VERY well-documented by the time the summer is over. If you "firmly believe she's done her best to be honest", you have some incredibly low standards.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:16 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post

thi is what is was all about.... CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked' - Telegraph

Quote:
CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'
The CIA has been subjecting operatives to monthly polygraph tests in an attempt to suppress details of a reported US arms smuggling operation in Benghazi that was ongoing when its ambassador was killed by a mob in the city last year, according to reports.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:56 AM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
C'mon, Chelsea, don't you have a baby to feed? Or a belated Father's Day card to send to Webb Hubbell?

Her lies are numerous.

If I made up a story about having to dodge sniper fire in Bosnia -- especially when their is video proof that there really wasn't any sniper fire -- then that's not "doing my best to be honest".

There's NOTHING inherently honest about Hillary Clinton. That's pretty well-documented by now, and will certainly be VERY well-documented by the time the summer is over. If you "firmly believe she's done her best to be honest", you have some incredibly low standards.
I dont understand why her supporters just cant see that she and Bill just are not honest. I cant imagine the goings on that will happen if she is elected. And now with Bill helping her along.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:08 AM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
'what does it matter at this point!"

when a lawyer speaks about a crime, she always invokes the statute of limitations, even where it doesn't apply.

no one knows if it did or didn't, but the sperctre of possibility and probability creates a reality. Irresponsible and stunningly oblivious.

HRC is apt to confuse the mislabed reset button with the nuclear red button!

HRC may be more like Regean than you might think.....advancing dementia

Old 06-26-2016, 08:56 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,304 times
Quote:

Her lies are numerous.

You really didn't get what I was saying? Wow... I thought it was pretty clear. Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies