Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 06:40 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times

Advertisements

Let's be honest with ourselves. Police in majority black, low-income is an absolute failure. They do not prevent crime, and all they do is round up black people and put them in jail. According to most people who believe black on black crime is a huge issue in America, there is no way one can admit there is a ton of black on black crime, yet not give the police force it's due scrutiny.

So my suggestion is this. Eradicate the police force in the black community. Black people should no longer be obligated to pay anymore taxes for a police force that is not effective. We need to try a model of self goverence. We need to implement a stragegy of pure anarcho-capitalism in the black communities in America. My suggestion is that there should be no black home in America without a gun. And because the police are no longer around, people MUST prevent crime THEMSELVES. So when you see a drug dealer on the corner, the community will come out, guns pointed, and tell them to leave the block or else they will disappear. Self regulation. I guarantee, if every drug dealer and gang banger know that they could possible deal with retaliation from black neighborhoods at large, they will disappear overnight. Hence this solves the crime problem WITHOUT THE POLICE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 07:28 AM

128 posts, read 120,611 times
Don't forget to seal off the community so all the crime stays there, and doesn't spread. Institute checkpoints.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:30 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeys_00 View Post
Don't forget to seal off the community so all the crime stays there, and doesn't spread. Institute checkpoints.

No need, because crime will disappear. If it ever comes to an armed struggle, the community will just kill off all of the gang members.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:36 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
What causes crime?

Old 06-27-2016, 07:38 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeys_00 View Post
That sounds like the Warsaw ghetto to me.

This is ridiculous talk in the United States of America. People have to learn how to behave like civilized human beings. Welfare and sec 8 housing have to be eliminated first and foremost. And jobs need to be created.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:41 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,908,149 times
The OP forgets that most people are sheep, and will not risk life and limb in any situation. Most would rather run and hide, not fight.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:49 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Been wondering where you were OP haven't seen you post in a while about getting rid of police and public schools.

On crime, it has been steadily decreasing since the 1970s in "the black community" (FWIW, I don't believe there is a such thing as a singular "black community").

The decreases came in part due to a large amount of black Americans moving out of inner city after the opportunity was afforded to them. Also due to a higher degree of educational attainment amongst black Americans. Higher education usually is associated with a decrease in criminal activity of an individual. Black Americans are still rising in educational attainment and black females in particular are becoming the most highly educated demographic in the country. Having a mother who is educated with a college degree or above also is linked to a lower incident of criminal behavior of the children.

So due to the above and others, there is no reason to get rid of police. Personally, due to me having worked in contracting with various sorts of businesses, including private (armed) security, I know that private organizations do not have to follow the same rules/regulations in regards to treatment of the public versus a public organization like the local/state police. Private security would cause many more issues with the public IMO versus the police do currently.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:51 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Let's be honest with ourselves. Police in majority black, low-income is an absolute failure. They do not prevent crime, and all they do is round up black people and put them in jail. According to most people who believe black on black crime is a huge issue in America, there is no way one can admit there is a ton of black on black crime, yet not give the police force it's due scrutiny.

So my suggestion is this. Eradicate the police force in the black community. Black people should no longer be obligated to pay anymore taxes for a police force that is not effective. We need to try a model of self goverence. We need to implement a stragegy of pure anarcho-capitalism in the black communities in America. My suggestion is that there should be no black home in America without a gun. And because the police are no longer around, people MUST prevent crime THEMSELVES. So when you see a drug dealer on the corner, the community will come out, guns pointed, and tell them to leave the block or else they will disappear. Self regulation. I guarantee, if every drug dealer and gang banger know that they could possible deal with retaliation from black neighborhoods at large, they will disappear overnight. Hence this solves the crime problem WITHOUT THE POLICE.
The government should also provide free crack cocaine, liqueur, and melee weapons. Trump could build giant walls around these communities with gun towers to isolate the madness. We could also install thousands of real time street cameras and create billions of dollars of revenue by charging a minute rate for those that would like to watch the chaos from the safety of their computer.....................

Old 06-27-2016, 07:52 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:

On the bold I just had to giggle though.

If you come out with guns against a drug dealer who is associated with a criminal gang, the gang will come back and kill everyone.

Your idea seems to me that you want black people to kill each other like common criminals.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:53 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,538,194 times
Quote:

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Anyway, OP, best of luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies