Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 12:30 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Our own government promotes that the minorities cannot make it in life without them. Then government calls them a victim of their own identity constantly, telling them over an over they are less than a white man over and over.

They have laws and legislation the promotes and perpetuates the divisions in society. Without trouble & conflict government themselves create, we would not need government in the first place.

Exactly. Finally somebody who gets it. People from the left and right seem to not get this point. Even many Libertarians don't see to get it either. It must be a very hard concept for people to understand, even if it's very obvious to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 12:34 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Exactly. Finally somebody who gets it. People from the left and right seem to not get this point. Even many Libertarians don't see to get it either. It must be a very hard concept for people to understand, even if it's very obvious to me.

Treat people how you wish to be treated. Then stand back and watch their character come out. Looking at the value and merits they bring to you personally, a friend or foe may develop.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:44 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:
The goal isn't to stop people from being racist. The goal is to stop people from abusing the government to inact their racist ideas. There is a very clear difference.
You cannot stop people from abusing any form of government in regards to their racist ideas unless you have no government at all (which I'm sure you would support).

Even in an society in absence of a true "government" there will still be racist people who can form a majority and treat the minority in a disparate, discriminatory fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Racism exists because we have a law that says all minority are inferior and we must use Affirmative Actions to "help" the inferior.
There is no law that says minorities are "inferior." Only people who inherently believe that others not like them are inferior.

Affirmative action is not a law and does not apply to all businesses or schools. In regards to employment, it does not apply at all in the private sector unless they voluntarily subscribe to their own affirmative action policies.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Our own government promotes that the minorities cannot make it in life without them. Then government calls them a victim of their own identity constantly, telling them over an over they are less than a white man over and over.

They have laws and legislation the promotes and perpetuates the divisions in society. Without trouble & conflict government themselves create, we would not need government in the first place.
Quote:
In regards to the above, our government does not promote that minorities cannot make it in life without them.

I am doing fine without the government.

People create both trouble and conflict and government.

All of you "gubmint" conspiracy believers are always interesting to me being that you refuse to accept that people run "the government."

"Government" by itself does nothing.

And for the OP, this very fact - people run government - is the reason why I personally view Libertarians as naive. It seems they do not understand that it is not a "system" it is the people who both create and uphold the system. Without the people, there would be no government. However, without some form of government, people would not be able to function in a country or greater community or even a small clan.

Old 06-29-2016, 01:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
In regards to the above, our government does not promote that minorities cannot make it in life without them.

I beg to differ.

Are there laws based upon race? My case is made.

Old 06-29-2016, 01:03 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,740,370 times
Quote:

I am doing fine without the government.

People create both trouble and conflict and government.

All of you "gubmint" conspiracy believers are always interesting to me being that you refuse to accept that people run "the government."

"Government" by itself does nothing.

And for the OP, this very fact - people run government - is the reason why I personally view Libertarians as naive. It seems they do not understand that it is not a "system" it is the people who both create and uphold the system. Without the people, there would be no government. However, without some form of government, people would not be able to function in a country or greater community or even a small clan.
If you actually believe that the peasants have any say whatsoever in what the "government" does, you are clearly living in a different world. The "government" is run by and for those who make its existence possible. That is the financiers, not the peasants...

Old 06-29-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
I beg to differ.

Are there laws based upon race? My case is made.
There are no laws based on race. "Protected classes" are not "race." They include gender and religion and familial status and due to that, they encompass the entire population and not just "race."

So no, there are no laws "based on race."

Show me a law where race is the only factor of which it is based and your case will be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
If you actually believe that the peasants have any say whatsoever in what the "government" does, you are clearly living in a different world. The "government" is run by and for those who make its existence possible. That is the financiers, not the peasants...
Is it your contention that members of the legislature, judicial, and executive branches of our government from local to state to federal are not "people?"

Again, government is run by people. It does not exist unless people create and frame it, which was done in our country and "people" buy into its ideas and authorities, which occurs today in our country.

Old 06-29-2016, 01:40 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Let's be honest with ourselves. We can pretend that racism no longer exists institutionally, but it does. There is no way racism couldn't exist under any system of government. Racism is necessary for government to operate. So we must first evaluate how America is and can still be racist today. And then we must look at how to solve these problems. We must also defined what racism is not.

What racism is not

* High unemployment rates for minority groups
*Lack of school access
* lack of public education
* Police brutality
* Gang members and drug activities

What racism actually is

* Government controlled monopoly of the money supply. This means that anti poverty strategies can't work. There could never be a legitimate rise in black owned business, because the government can arbitarily cut off loans

* Large business regulation. As black owned businesses are smaller than white owned businesses, black business owners are likely to be crucified by government regulations and taxes

* The Drug War and drug laws. Again, government and economic intervention has allowed the government to go after black drug dealers. Yet despite white groups doing more drugs, the police presence is a lot less visible.

* Affirmative Action. This actually lowers employer confidence in black people's abilities to prefer high skilled work. Reinforcing the ideas of black intellectual inferiority.

* Black leadership and collectivism. As long as black leaders speak for the black population, then this means that black people cannot conciously be viewed individually.

How do we fix the issue?

* Ban all economic protectionism. As long as there is an idea of protectionism, then people will use government to manipulate the market.

* Full free market. Let's take off the kid gloves. If black people are inferior, let's prove it on the battlefield. With no economic protectionism, no one can use the government as an advantage. So only the strong should come out ahead.

* The philosophy of "winning at a disadvantage". Economics is a numbers game at the end of the day. With government out of the way, the game of economics will be balanced. And with that, black people can still win even at a significant disadvantage.

* Allow competition of currency. This will allowed non-government controlled currencies to enter the market. And this will allow black people to find a source of funding and capital for their ventures.

ROFLMAO....two times!!!!

Let me play this game.

What is NOT a car.

#Buick Regal
#Ford Focus
#Any motor vehicle, with a passenger compartment, 4 wheels, an engine, transmission, that is not a truck or suv.

What IS a car.

# A bird in flight.
# Me scratching my mosquito bite.
# Waiting in the checkout line when someone pays for their goods in coins.

Damn its good to have the power to define things the way I choose and not have to be burdened by any official definitions. That is what you call....privilege.

Old 06-29-2016, 02:01 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,740,370 times
Quote:
Is it your contention that members of the legislature, judicial, and executive branches of our government from local to state to federal are not "people?"

Again, government is run by people. It does not exist unless people create and frame it, which was done in our country and "people" buy into its ideas and authorities, which occurs today in our country.
It is run by people but not "the people", the peasant "subjects" and "citizens". It is run by people who finance the bankrupt "governments" existence. If by any chance, the omnipotent financier class, did not approve of any action taken by "your" government, they could simply shut it down completely and collapse the entire system. A bankrupt debtor nation totally dependent on a private fiat currency has no say in how to "govern".

Further, these "people" who you believe to be "government" have no right to initiate force upon me or anyone else for that matter, for any reason. If I, an innocent victim of government aggression have absolutely no say in how I am abused, then how is it "my" government? I have never signed a contract giving these "people" or "government" the ability to make me their slave/subject or a monopoly on "justified" aggression upon me. Or was I born into these "people's" Plantation with no say on my human existence? These "people" are not accountable to me for any wrongdoings that they may levy upon me or those that I love. They are "granted" the power to be violent omnipotent aggressors by my neighbors "theoretically" because they voted for them, to abuse my for their personal interests and desires.

What has given my neighbors, or those that they supposedly "represent" them, a right to steal, extort, coerce, and dictate my existence when I have not initiated force upon any of them? Who are these Divine beings who have rights to be violent aggressors and destroyers of my freedom for their personal gain or agenda?

This is the beautiful evil of "democracy" and the fictional collective. It grants thugs and tyrants in our "society" a "right" to initiate force upon others to impose their will. But there is not now, and never will be such natural right. Whether they are "people" or "government", crimes against your fellow man are still crimes. Initiations of force and coercion are not somehow transformed into something justifiable just because it is done by "government" or the so-called representatives of said violent institution. I do not consent to be a slave to the fictional collective, never did, and really no one else has either. This "government" is a sham, a hoax, a criminal enterprise, that loots, pillages, and abuses everyone that is not in the ruling class. It justifies its widespread evils by claiming consent, yet if "consent" is not given, be sure that government thugs will come to kill you. "Consent" at the end of a barrel of a gun is hardly voluntary. And "mob-rule", "democracy", or the Central Banking families, or the mythological "righteous" representatives, still have no right to initiate force upon any person for any reason whatsoever...

*edit: And no I really don't think animals who use government to initiate force upon their neighbors to impose their will upon them should be recognized as human beings...aggression is how animals interact...

Last edited by irspow; 06-29-2016 at 02:31 PM..

Old 06-29-2016, 02:06 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPlake View Post
How will all of this fix the hatred that many black people have for LGBTQIAQERTY? How will all of your "fixes" make it that some black people will not hate Jews anymore? Will these fixes make it so some black people do not hate Orientals as well?

Wondering.
How do you fix the hatred many people have for Blacks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies