Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2016, 02:22 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The corruption of the Obama administration makes Nixon look like a saint-the incompetence makes Carter look like a genius. Most corrupt, secretive administration in history.
Yet so arrogant they don't even bother to actually try to be secretive. What is so amazing to me is people are still cheer leading for the letter D rather than caring about... oh, little things like trust, character, honesty, keeping promises... etc.

Maybe it isn't arrogance after all; maybe, just maybe, the tipping point has arrived and the ignorant low information voters now outnumber the wise and sensible humans in this country.... on both sides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
I'm glad that you brought that up!
I had to go digging ...

That image is chilling. She had that fake smile and sociopathic stare even in her youth.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:30 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Clinton made the mistake of ambushing Lynch, not a wise thing but in keeping with his slightly inflated ego problem. Lynch was just being the polite person she is and engaged in a little small talk and pleasantries. Nothing more than that, but good for a little bit of political phony scandal fodder, huh?

Old 07-01-2016, 04:33 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
I'm not so sure about this whole thing. Does anyone know how the 1 local reporter from the Arizona ABC affiliate just happened to be at the airport to witness this? Who tipped him off to be there? He's getting "attaboys" from the media. Not even suggesting he's knowingly a part of it, just that someone looked for a local dupe for an eyewitness. Until I know how he knew enough to be there, I think it's possible Lynch was looking to recuse herself, expected a brouhaha when the reporter got the scoop of his lifetime, and now has an excuse to say she made a mistake but doesn't think in hindsight that it was proper and now she'll let someone else make the decision. She's actually helped by the people calling for her to step away from the decision. You can't tell me Axelrod needed to say anything, yet he gave his 2 cents on twitter.

Or, I could be totally wrong and both Clinton and Lynch are connivers or stupid and it has just as much to do with the Clinton Foundation as it does with the e-mails.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:43 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times
I utterly agree: it could not look worse, under the circumstances.

However, I take heart in that it is only a motion: the Judge presiding could, and should, deny the motion forthwith.

Finally: Shame on those Republican primary voters. Out of 16 men and women running, you come up with Trump as the nominee. This election should have been a slam dunk for the Republicans. I cannot bring myself, even now, to vote for Trump, but there were several that I would have voted for in November.

Perhaps the Cleveland delegates will dump Trump after all, since the prize is within their reach, if only they have the courage to act.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:48 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,401 times
Tar n Feather that ......

Old 07-01-2016, 04:50 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
This is SUCH A COINCIDENCE ... the fact that Loretta and Bill just had a private meeting on an airplane in AZ.

She didn't waste any time did she? You'd think she'd at least have the decency to wait a specific period of time before doing this. These people have no shame. I'd wager a first year law student would know better than to meet privately with the spouse of a government official who was being investigated by the Feds.
It's even worse than that because Bill might end up being criminally charged as well.

He created the Clinton Foundation, which is also being investigated by the "Justice" Department.

What prosecutor would have a secret meeting with a possible defendant and then try to hide that fact?

If the local reporter hadn't found out about it, we would never have known. The FBI and Secret Service agents on the scene did not allow any cameras or recordings.

We keep hearing about these Obama administration officials that have "great integrity" according to everyone -- even conservatives.

Apparently, integrity and proximity to the Boy King don't mix.

Lynch and Comey are supposed to be "straight shooters."

Yeah, right.

It's funny to hear the Clinton defenders screech about all the time and money spent on investigating Benghazi, the email scandal, and the IRS targeting scandal (not to mention the Fast and Furious and Solyndra scandals) when it is clear that the Obama Administration has stonewalled all legitimate Congressional requests for documents as well as FOIA requests by others.

The country voted for Obama and got Zimbabwe.

In the meantime, Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, McCarthy, McConnell and the other Republican leaders have given new meaning to the term "gutless wonders."

No wonder we have Trump!

Last edited by dechatelet; 07-01-2016 at 05:06 AM..

Old 07-01-2016, 05:07 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
This is SUCH A COINCIDENCE ... the fact that Loretta and Bill just had a private meeting on an airplane in AZ.

She didn't waste any time did she? You'd think she'd at least have the decency to wait a specific period of time before doing this. These people have no shame. I'd wager a first year law student would know better than to meet privately with the spouse of a government official who was being investigated by the Feds.

State Department Asks For Delay Release Of Clinton Emails | The Daily Caller
Lynch, the dems and their propaganda machine shield clinton foundation as ordered by obama or maybe valerie jarrett.

Old 07-01-2016, 05:16 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
clinton was running late, lynch sat around delaying her take off and photos were prohibited....some co wink a dink.

Nothing here to see for the, 'we have to pass it to find out what is in it" crowd. Their curiosity centers have been chemically altered by the kool aid served at the whitehouse.

Old 07-01-2016, 05:17 AM

1,185 posts, read 1,503,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Lynch, the dems and their propaganda machine shield clinton foundation as ordered by obama or maybe valerie jarrett.
This.

The major news media outlets seem to be keeping this one under wraps.

You'd have to be a complete moron to not see this one.

They're not even trying to hide the corruption anymore.

Old 07-01-2016, 05:22 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Lynch has said she won't overrule what the FBI decides about this overblown, contrived and artificial email scandal.

These are Democrats we are talking about, who don't share the systemic corruption that envelopes the Republican Party. There are such things as genuine small talk that happen without the traditional GOP sleaze surrounding such things.

Bill certainly showed poor judgement, and the AG should not have allowed him to speak to her. They both know enough about Republicans to know they would start foaming and frothing, even if they only discussed the weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies