Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2016, 07:48 PM

1 posts, read 620 times

Advertisements

Call for world harmony ------- founding book
The universe is a unified whole, through compliance with the common law rules, so nature, human society also do so. Those who follow the practice proved to be the law of the universe thing, every person, every country, every nation must learn the application, who proved to be contrary to the law of the universe thing, every person, every country and every nation should be opposed. Such humans will be able to unify our thinking, mutual understanding, mutual learning, mutual help avoid infighting friction, rapid development. This is my Idea of ​​Datong.
In reality, however, the CCP for their own personal interests of the minority, the name of the banner of communism, indeed the actual implementation of a feudal dictatorship. Dictator Jiang Zemin actually holds state power, indeed manipulation of Hu Jintao, Wen Jiabao, Xi Jinping, Li Keqiang these lackeys actors in the foreground show deceive the world, internal feudal dictatorship disastrous foreign to Korea and other countries to provide ballistic missile technology and nuclear weapons technology, to support these countries with the communists and anti-democratic and civilized humanity, the entire human race is within the internal friction in the bucket difficult to move forward.
To eliminate this evil force, I think the best way is to call for all the Chinese people to unite to overthrow the Communist dictatorship to establish a new democratic and free China, and China can not use force, human beings will face even greater disaster . For this reason I am determined to create China Democracy Party World Buddhist Federation and the Patriotic Movement Committee of the three organizations shirt, by different routes the call to all the Chinese people to unite.
I think the Chinese Democratic Party this great and glorious name belongs to all the Chinese people, any person, any group can not he for himself. Expand the competition, who will fight for the Chinese people to democracy and freedom, who gets supported by the whole Chinese people, who ultimately have the great and glorious name, not only strong especially in the current CCP, China Democratic Party in the development stage, expand competition more people to play the wisdom and strength of competition to the greatest leaders, while an effective response undermine the development of the China Democracy Party's behavior are common to buy heavily in China and other Democratic leaders.
China Democratic Party that I created, based on universal brotherhood I thought as a guide to overthrow the Communist dictatorship to establish a democratic and free new China as the goal of the party of the Chinese people. He will promote the truth to awaken the public and lead the people to organize democratic revolution, China is to achieve democracy and freedom guaranteed.
Religion has historically been the most important force to promote social progress and development. Not only Buddhism culture image of the Buddha was born in Asia, Buddhism is the easiest to understand Asian people to accept. But Buddhism the Buddha, Dhamma and Sangha as believers refuge object, compassion, equality, the wisdom of Buddhist teachings. Buddhism has seen not only a serious deviation from the main religion, Buddhism and all workers are simply not aware of the essence of religion is what the principle Yes.
What is the principle of bitter bondage is generated? How is it treated? What is the essence of religion is the principle? Buddhism is really like? These are the human society of the most important issues, which I gather promote social progress and unity of the people most critical core issues. For this reason I specifically wrote an "open up a new era of true Buddhism -------- what" the article attached to the back, I think this article is the world's greatest and most excellent article, please We must watch.
I think to overthrow the Communist dictatorship, not only by different routes the call to all the Chinese people to unite, and the eventual need to call people through direct public form of struggle. Furthermore truth must often repeated publicity. Patriotic shirt sport is a year in June for the patriotic shirt sports month in Beijing's Tiananmen Square as the sports center a patriotic movement. For details, see my "started this patriotic shirt movement - written proposal."
I always thought that a soldier is not only very hard training, and experience of war, floods, earthquakes and other disasters, but also to come forward military bloodshed. Absolute majority of the soldiers who not only are people's children, and political awareness is even higher than some of the ordinary people. As long as the masses started up, it equals Yiba soldiers started up. Patriotic shirt movement would ultimately arouse the people, and brings together all the power of justice, the line into anyone force could stop the tide of history can not destroy all the old system!
I want to build my main Chinese Democratic Party, "World Buddha joint" design of the flag, emblem, flag, emblem (attached to the back), I Wan-shaped emblem emblem named for the sun, the blue sky and golden sun silver get rid of the darkness to symbolize the earth to the sun shines. Words as a sign of Buddhism has 2000 years of history, and in recent decades while Hitler misappropriation Buddhist flag shop and go bad is bound to end up playing with fire in the end.
Wan-shaped sun has extremely powerful mystical force, coupled with the "Democratic Party", "World Buddha joint", "Love Committee" three magic weapons and my wisdom, I think I can in the shortest possible time, the entire Chinese people, We are called upon to defeat the Communist Party to make the motherland achieve democracy and freedom!
All beginnings are hard, I look forward to the world people, especially Chinese people to support and participate into a plot to three organizations I am about to be created, we work together to overthrow the Communist dictatorship, eliminate all the forces of evil against humanity, mankind enters a unity of thinking, mutual understanding, mutual learning, mutual help, no infighting internal friction, a new era of rapid development!
Wang Dalin (E-mail: mmabchab@gmail.com)
September 26, 2013 was written in Singapore, but also to write "open up a new era of true Buddhism -------- what", "-------- political asylum application."
Attached Explanation: The above article translated by software following is the original network.
附释:以上文章用网络软件翻译以下是原文。

世界大同-------建党号召书
天地万物为统一的整体,循遵共同的规律法则,自然界如此,人类社会也如此。凡是实践证实是遵循宇宙规律的事 ,每个人,每个国家,每个民族都要学习应用,凡是实践证明是违背宇宙规律的事,每个人,每个国家,每个民族 都应反对。这样人类就能统一思想,相互理解,相互学习,相互帮助,避免内斗内耗,迅速发展。这就是我的大同 思想。
然而在现实中,中共为了自身少数人的个人利益,打着共产主义旗号,确实际实行的是封建的独裁统治。独裁者江 泽民实际掌握着国家大权,确操控着胡锦涛、温家宝、习近平、李克强这些走狗戏子在前台表演欺骗世人,对内实 行封建的独裁统治祸国殃民,对外向朝鲜等国提供弹道导弹技术和核武器技术,支持这些跟中共一样反民主反人类 文明的国家,使整个人类处在内斗内耗中难以前进。
要消灭这股邪恶势力,我认为最好的办法就是把全中国人民都号召团结起来,推翻中共独裁统治建立一个民主自由 的新中国,而不能对中国使用武力,否则人类将面临更大的灾难。为此我决心创建中国民主党,世界佛教联合会和 爱国文化衫运动委员会三大组织,通过不同的途径把全中国人民都号召团结起来。
我认为中国民主党这一光荣伟大的名称属于全中国人民所有,任何个人,任何团体都不能把他占为己有。展开竟争 ,谁为中国人民争取到民主自由,谁得到全中国人民的拥护,谁最终拥有这一光荣伟大的名称,特别是在当前中共 强大,中国民主党处在发展阶段,展开竟争不仅可以发挥更多人的智慧和力量,竞争出最伟大的领袖来,同时还能 有效的应对中共用巨资收买中国民主党领导人等破坏中国民主党发展的行为。
我创建的中国民主党,是以我世界大同思想为指南的以推翻中共独裁统治建立一个民主自由新中国为奋斗目标的中 国人民的政党。他将宣传真理唤醒民众并组织带领人民进行民主革命,是中国实现民主自由的保证。
宗教历来就是推动人类社会进步和发展最重要的力量。佛教不仅诞生于亚洲,佛教的文化佛的形象都是亚洲人民最 容易理解接受的。但是佛教把佛、法、僧三宝作为信徒归依的对象,把慈悲、平等、智慧作为佛教的教义。可见佛 教不仅已严重偏离了宗教主干,而且所有佛教工作者都根本不知道宗教的本质是什么其原理是什么。
束缚之苦产生的原理是什么?如何治疗?宗教的本质原理是什么?真正的佛教是怎样的?这些都是人类社会中最重 要的问题,也是我凝聚团结人民推动社会进步最关键的核心问题。为此我专门写了一篇《开创新时代--------真正的佛教是怎样的》的文章附在后边,我认为这篇文章是世界上最伟大最优秀的文章,请大家一定 收看。
我认为要推翻中共独裁统治,不仅要通过不同的途径把全中国人民都号召团结起来,最终还需要号召人民通过直接 公开的形式进行斗争。另外真理也必须经常反复的宣传。爱国文化衫运动就是以每年6月为爱国文化 衫运动月, 以北京天安门广场为运动中心的一项爱国运动。详情见我《发起爱国文化衫运动——倡议书 》。
我一直认为当兵不仅训练很艰苦,而且遇到战争、洪水、地震等灾难时,军人还要挺身而出流血牺牲。占绝对多数 的军人他们不仅都是老百姓的子弟,而且政治觉悟比普通群众还要高一些。只要把群众发动起来了,也就等于已把 军人发动起来了。爱国文化衫运动最终必然会唤起民众,并汇集一切正义的力量,行成任何人任何势力也阻挡不了 的历史潮流,摧毁一切旧制度!
我为我要建立的中国主民党,“世佛联”设计了党旗、党徽、会旗、会徽(附在后面),我把万字形的党 徽会徽起名为太阳,蓝天上金色银色的太阳象征着破除黑暗给人间以阳光普照。万字作为佛教的标志已有二千多年 的历史了,而近几十年希特勒盗用佛教的标志去干坏事,必然落得玩火自焚的下场。
万字形的太阳有无比强大的神秘力量,再加上“民主党”、“世佛联”、“爱委会”三 大法宝和我的智慧,我认为我能在最短的时间里把全中国人民都号召起来,打倒中共使祖国实现民主 自由!
万事开头难,我盼望世界人民特别是中国人民能极积支持和参入到我即将创建的三大组织中来,我们共同努力推翻 中共独裁统治,消灭一切反人类的邪恶势力,使人类进入到一个统一思想,相互理解,相互学习,相互帮助,没有 内斗内耗,迅速发展的新时代!
汪达林(电子信箱:mmabchab@gmail.com )
2013年9月26日写于新加坡,同时写的还有《开创新时代--------真正的佛教是怎样的》、《政治避难--------申请书》。
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 08:12 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times
Is there free food at the meetings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies