Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 10:20 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times

Advertisements

Islamic Jihadists blowing things up while shouting 'Allah-u-Akbar' are a common theme now.

We do not see any Jihad attacks at a location where there are no Muslims present. There is science!

The rewards for martyrdom in Islam are so damn high, it's difficult for a practicing Muslim to not be tempted.
Rewards of Martyrdom

Oh yeah, its a constitution right for any ideology that if it calls itself a 'religion', it gets a free pass in the country to spread its message, even if the message is; subjugation and murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2016, 10:21 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Islamic Jihadists blowing things up while shouting 'Allah-u-Akbar' are a common theme now.

We do not see any Jihad attacks at a location where there are no Muslims present. There is science!

The rewards for martyrdom in Islam are so damn high, it's difficult for a practicing Muslim to not be tempted.
Rewards of Martyrdom

Oh yeah, its a constitution right for any ideology that if it calls itself a 'religion', it gets a free pass in the country to spread its message, even if the message is; subjugation and murder.

Well they did just bomb an airport... And I'm pretty sure most of the Turkish nationals were Muslim.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:25 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Well they did just bomb an airport... And I'm pretty sure most of the Turkish nationals were Muslim.
You missed the point.

If there are no Muslims in any area then there can be no Jihad attacks, since the Jihadists are Muslims, get it?

Old 06-30-2016, 10:29 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,089 times
Quote:

Rewards of Martyrdom

I believe Islam is more of a political/terrorist movement than a real religion. With the help of liberals, they are using "religion" to access freedoms they should not be allowed to have.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:40 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I believe Islam is more of a political/terrorist movement than a real religion. With the help of liberals, they are using "religion" to access freedoms they should not be allowed to have.
Personally, I don't think suicide bombers would blow themselves up without the religious aspect.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:37 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Personally, I don't think suicide bombers would blow themselves up without the religious aspect.
I believe you're right, they wouldn't. So in order to further the cause of a new government world wide, they went with the religious narrative. Since the majority of people believe in the end time prophecies, it is an easy narrative to initiate.

Those that blow themselves up for the greater good, they believe they are helping to bring in the 12th Imam. Interesting enough there was nothing on that 12th Imam 6 years ago and today the Internet is full of information on it.

When every one else (non-believers in spiritual beliefs) chimes in and calls this (terror) a religious war, then that is how it becomes that which it isn't.

Shoot, they've even got me to thinking, maybe the war seal has been broken. However, believing it, not this person. I know what they are trying to pull off and I know what they are up against to get it done. Now I just watch, listen and learn to see if there is a possibility they can actually pull it off.

The more people they convince this is a religious war, the greater the possibility a new form of government will emerge.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:43 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Did you notice that if no people are present, crime rate drops.

That's how stupid your point is. You literally are saying that when there are no Muslims around, there are no Muslim terror attacks. No ****. This isn't a smart thing to say. Of course that's how it would work. It's like saying "when you turn the lights off, it gets dark" and trying to pass that as some gotcha point.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:39 PM

21,137 posts, read 19,714,475 times
It is the duty of every Muslim to kill non-Muslims.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:46 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Why are there no Jihadists attacks when there are no Muslims present there?
By definition a jihadist is a Muslim who advocates or participates in a jihad. I think you answered your own question.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:54 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Did you notice that if no people are present, crime rate drops.

That's how stupid your point is. You literally are saying that when there are no Muslims around, there are no Muslim terror attacks. No ****. This isn't a smart thing to say. Of course that's how it would work. It's like saying "when you turn the lights off, it gets dark" and trying to pass that as some gotcha point.
I know, I think my IQ lowers when I read this drivel. Did you know that when I turn off my sink faucet --- NO water comes out. Or, when I blow out a candle the flame extinguishes. Life must be hard for some people if they think this is revealing. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies