Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 12:15 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times

Advertisements

God fearing Christian shoots her two daughters dead, and is killed by responding officer.

Police: Family argument caused mother to shoot, kill daughters - Houston Chronicle

She previously posted that Democrats are trying to take her guns. It's a shame they couldn't, two young girls would still be alive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 12:24 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
God fearing Christian shoots her two daughters dead, and is killed by responding officer.

Police: Family argument caused mother to shoot, kill daughters - Houston Chronicle

She previously posted that Democrats are trying to take her guns. It's a shame they couldn't, two young girls would still be alive.

the 2nd video is just a Glock video. maybe all those politicians and every other gun hater should turn in all of their firearms, and forego all security protection, otherwise they are nothing but hypocrites.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:32 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,435,276 times
It's strange, that in September she posted this. I wonder what could have happened since?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2070701&type=3

Old 06-26-2016, 01:09 AM

587 posts, read 1,135,420 times
the hashtag #ChristySheats on twitter is trending....this murderous thug was a big 2nd amendment advocate who clung to her gun and her religion, literally, until she was killed by Fulshear, TX police for refusing to drop her weapon.

She also was constantly bragging about owning 10 guns and proudly displayed her love for all guns on her facebook page.

her post on March 1, 2016:

" it would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but thats exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns"

worse thing of all, this NRA poster thug shot and killed her two children on her husbands birthday, all over a family argument?

I wonder where she was radicalized at, and was she on the FBI watch list?

Last edited by v2four; 06-26-2016 at 01:23 AM..

Old 06-26-2016, 01:18 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Ah yes, conservative morons with guns. What a classic American combo. Like burgers and fries.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:23 AM

9,143 posts, read 5,807,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

Because she couldn't possibly have killed them without a gun.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:55 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,214,154 times
Looks like a murder-suicide(suicide by cop). If I was to guess, it is probably something akin to an "honor-killing". The mother strongly disagreed with something the two girls were doing, and killed them, then wanted to die herself, and stood outside with a gun so the police would shoot her.

Not sure why she thought they were all better-off dead. Could be religiously motivated, or could just be severely depressed. Parents who want to kill themselves often want to take their family with them, instead of leaving them behind to suffer.

Not convinced that this was the result of a lack of gun-control.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:45 AM

3,890 posts, read 4,545,888 times
In all her profile pics she had the same expression, and her eyes look weird.
Anyway, what a terrible tragedy. Wonder what set her off?

I have 3 relatives over the years (I have a large extended family) who used a gun to commit suicide. One was my brother-in-law when he was distraught over the divorce with my sister. He was always a good guy, but lost it, took a bunch of pills when she came to his place to sign some divorce papers, but he flipped out and tried to choke her. She pushed him away, called the police and he got his gun. Police tried talking him down, but he turned the gun on himself.

I'm glad I don't live in an area where I feel the need to have one, and I don't live in a rural area so I don't hunt. Guns scare me... too many things can go wrong.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:28 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,214,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
I'm glad I don't live in an area where I feel the need to have one, and I don't live in a rural area so I don't hunt. Guns scare me... too many things can go wrong.
Guns don't scare me for being guns. But I have no interest in owning a gun for two reasons.

1) Because my house is too chaotic. My friend calls it a crackhouse without the crack. I let almost anyone live with me(in most cases only family and long-time friends, but sometimes friends of friends). I would either have to keep the gun with me at all times(not practical), or I would need a wall safe.

2) Because I'm constantly depressed, and I'm about 99% sure that if I had a gun in 2010, I would be dead now. And I still don't trust myself.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:43 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Very sad story!

I never understand why liberals make this disaster like nothing worse happens.

People using cars as weapons when driving under the influence.

People using cars while driving with road rage.

People scamming others and defraud them for money which also happens more than gun death.

Not stepping up against the unnecessary killings in citis like Chicago but nobody seems to care.

Veterans dying due to lack of medical treatment in timely manner.

Illegal aliens murdering legal aliens and citizens.

Etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies