Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2016, 06:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You turn a blind eye to racism and you seem to by against most common sense opinions on race... The subject of your replies tells all... Regardless of what some people say I sound like, both my enemies and friends understand what I stand for and it's not for any type of racism. And I'll leave it at that...

It appears you failed reading comprehension. Rant on like you're some messiah. It's entertaining. Well, until it's boring, anyway.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:30 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

The job her employer (boss) told her to do? To cover a story. Like a reporter/journalist does. It's really simple. My 2 year old cousin understands that.
What story?

The story had happened a day earlier.

There was no story to cover after that.

Quote:
Do you not know how the media works? It's common for the media to cover a story, such as a murder, after it happens. Like what the hades....??
By planting themselves near those who are grieving?

How delightful, how classy!

Quote:
And here we go. A woman calls a reporter doing her job a f'n n-word, and it's Obama's fault.
It is.

He and the rest of you racist liberals/leftists live off of fomenting racial division and hatred.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Personally, I wouldn't go around calling blacks the n-word, but, if she wants to use it, I see no problem with it.

Despite the nonsensical PC culture that we are constantly exposed to everyday, she has the right to say anything to anyone she wants.

This is especially true for a bloodsucking reporter.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Right, this reporter, who was doing her job, the assignment given to her by her employer, deserved to be called the n-word, despite having zero to do with the woman's son's death.
She was circling like a vulture around the grieving mother.

She was there only for sensationalism.

Quote:
Critical thinking courses should be mandatory in high school curriculum.
You might consider taking such a course.

Then you would realize that reporters should go where the news IS -- not where it isn't -- and you would understand that they shouldn't make THEMSELVES the news.

We have already seen a video in this thread of a black woman throwing rocks at -- and siccing her dogs on -- a reporter who came to exploit her grief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
The media is composed of bloodsucking vultures that only "report" news that they create. Worse than politicians. Even worse than lawyers. A big thumbs up from me on anyone that hurts their feelings.
Exactly.

Quote:
You turn a blind eye to racism and you seem to by against most common sense opinions on race... The subject of your replies tells all... Regardless of what some people say I sound like, both my enemies and friends understand what I stand for and it's not for any type of racism. And I'll leave it at that...
So you're against racist discrimination against whites in the form of racial preferences for non-whites....

Glad to hear it!

Unfortunately, liberals and "anti-racists" in general are just FINE with such racism -- and are therefore hypocrites IN ADDITION to being racists!

Old 07-04-2016, 04:13 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,820 times
I have not perused the thread. I read the link. The usual C-D race baiters have come up with their usual sheet. The insensitive reporter crawled into the mud asking questions to a woman who had lost a son. Oh, there is a story here, it is about a black idiot reporter causing trouble. But our C-D race baiters want to make the perp the victim.

El Nox

Old 07-04-2016, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I have not perused the thread. I read the link. The usual C-D race baiters have come up with their usual sheet. The insensitive reporter crawled into the mud asking questions to a woman who had lost a son. Oh, there is a story here, it is about a black idiot reporter causing trouble. But our C-D race baiters want to make the perp the victim.

El Nox
Well said.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:16 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Then please have a talk with the young Black dudes AND especially the Black rappers who use "N words"; both ending in A as well as ER against other Black people.
I do talk with young black males in particular. But not because some conservatives think I should. i do so because I have a wealth of information to give back.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It appears you failed reading comprehension. Rant on like you're some messiah. It's entertaining. Well, until it's boring, anyway.
Reading comprehension, seriously? I post a take down of this woman's indefensible behavior and you key on my posts and not what happened... Rich...

Old 07-04-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Well said.
Something was said but I wouldn't say it was "well said"...

The same people are in this thread defending a woman that used a racial slur. Let that sink in for a moment...

Old 07-04-2016, 11:59 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
I do talk with young black males in particular. But not because some conservatives think I should. i do so because I have a wealth of information to give back.
They don't listen to you because you have little information, just false race card playing. They're much smarter than you give them credit for.

Old 07-04-2016, 12:01 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

He and the rest of you racist liberals/leftists live off of fomenting racial division and hatred.
So much for that personal responsibility little thingie, eh? Nah, the woman who can't help but open her big mouth & hurl an insulting slur, that's not her fault at all. It's everyone else's fault. Racists just can't help be racists, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies