Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 11:29 AM

3,331 posts, read 1,961,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yes I have, but if I didn't that would say more about you than I. My agreements are facts based, coherent and to the point. Yours???
OK here's one I will revisit: that double zee in your name reminds me of the double lightning SS HH heil hitler 88mm AA canon people's gun of the Vaterland used in Der Afrikakorps. Of course it's no coincidence because liberal progressivism is kissin cuzins with fascism. So go ahead with all your pointed fact based coherency, Barak O. Shickelgruber could make you minister of truthiness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 12:29 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Obama had to go hard on Hillary to win. And I'm glad he did win because he became the best president in my adult life...
Seems he and Bill Clinton got famous riding on others accomplishments, then tearing those accomplishments apart.

Hillary is just going to carry on with policies that hurt working people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
OK here's one I will revisit: that double zee in your name reminds me of the double lightning SS HH heil hitler 88mm AA canon people's gun of the Vaterland used in Der Afrikakorps. Of course it's no coincidence because liberal progressivism is kissin cuzins with fascism. So go ahead with all your pointed fact based coherency, Barak O. Shickelgruber could make you minister of truthiness.
You just typed the face of denial! They are surprised when white people and others can pick this out.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:36 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Obama had to go hard on Hillary to win. And I'm glad he did win because he became the best president in my adult life...
How do excuse the lies and immoral actions?
You might want to get your moral compass re-calibrated.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:26 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:

He had to be the only one then.

I was born in Eisenhower's first term and I have to say even Nixon was better.

Old 07-02-2016, 02:14 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim
...Hillary cannot be trusted...she'll say anything...and do nothing...
Yup and the same with TRUMP!!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2016, 11:12 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Yes I have, but if I didn't that would say more about you than I. My agreements are facts based, coherent and to the point. Yours???
LMAO Like when you said "Obama had to go hard on Hillary to win. And I'm glad he did win because he became the best president in my adult life..."

fact based????

Old 07-03-2016, 05:08 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO Like when you said "Obama had to go hard on Hillary to win. And I'm glad he did win because he became the best president in my adult life..."

fact based????

The worse President, in most people's adult life. The worse change, he could ever have brought to this Nation. Help for black people, my black friends even admit, he has done nothing. People who say he has, have blinders on.

The most arrogant pompas President there ever was. And that is my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies