Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 11:02 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The smell in that room must have wreaked.
Yes and written on the wall....."No Charges, you Hillary are free to be President!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Not happening fellas.

Seriously, I don't want to be rude, but all of you need to pull your heads out on this issue. The Obama DOJ would not indict Hillary Clinton if she axe-murdered Speaker of the House Paul Ryan on the floor of the House on national television while Barack Obama was giving a state of the union address.

There is no way this is going to happen. Obama and his crew are just too corrupt.
She promised Obama she would carry out her legacy from here......wait until Obama realizes he was used like all the other men in Hillary's pitiful life.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:09 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Default Worth repeating...word is the worst kept secret is true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FECIYlo3KRY

...she's going to walk on this too.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:11 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
She is not going to be indicted. Obama and his regime are completely corrupt and there is no chance that they allow the presumptive Democrat nominee for president to be indicted less than a month before their national convention and four months before our national elections, regardless of how many counts the FBI tries to recommend or how many crimes against the national security of our nation she is guilty of.

Zero chance. None. No way. Forget about it. It is not happening.

There's a better chance Loretta Lynch (and for that matter, Hill-billy herself) will wake up a size 6 in the morning than there is a chance of Hillary being indicted.

Obama is so obsessed about his legacy -- especially as he tries to figure a way out of the closet post 2017 -- that he cannot let Hillary get indicted. I'd love to be wrong, but in the words of Don Henley, "I could be wrong but I'm not, no I'm not."

Old 07-03-2016, 12:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Means nothing, the HILDABEAST has never been held accountable for a damn friggin thing, and she won't now either.

Look at it like this, anyone but her, would have already faced the consequences but the Clinton's feel they are above the law, I hate that smugness within her such as you can't touch me. And they don't!

Too much wrong with the rigged system, and sorry but Trump is right about that. And it is obvious that the two party system does not want a outsider in. They are both the same different outlooks, but basically the same.

I am sick of the same from both sides.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:08 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,851,013 times
If she skates through 'unblemished' (thanks to BHO et al and the cloying incompetent media) and is elected, many 'investigative' works will be written before, after, and during her reign... while the country and the world shudder.

History, however obfuscated, won't look on this as a exemplary period in this country.

Old 07-05-2016, 09:16 AM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
James Comey in press conference now - no criminal charges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies