Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 06:57 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I can truly say that I'm ready for him to go so that we can have another white president again.

I think that it's the only thing that'll settle down all the crybabies, doom and gloom gluttons, and (certain) panic stricken whites that swear up and down that white America is losing control of the country to the black and brown hordes.

Even if they won't like Hillary Clinton, at least her whiteness will bring a sense of security to these distraught people that the right people are back in charge...and at some point, a conservative white male will be back in the White House.

Besides, two terms is enough. Obama kept out Romney and McCain, and for that he has my eternal gratitude.
Hillary Clinton will NEVER - could never - be the right person. Regardless of what color skin she has and what type of plumbing she possesses, she would always be the wrong person in charge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 08:36 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Obama has received less than 10% of the hate that George W. Bush received. I think a number of blacks actually believe that people don't like Obama because he is half black....people that don't like Obama don't like:

1. the fact that he romanticizes a religion that contains an element that is out to destroy us and he is helping them either by choice or ignoring reality,
2. he borrowed trillions from the chinese to give to his Wall Street Bankers that funded his election,
3. he has run up a huge deficit
4. ineptly run the military and objectives and made the country less safe
5. his utter disdain for white, christian, conservative Americans while loving every group that hates America.

Old 07-03-2016, 09:25 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Interesting OP article.

IMO the black people who spoke in it, basically were, like what was written, insulated from real life and the real realities of race in America. Many black people think that once they make enough money and get enough education that society will see them as not just "black" and IMO that is just not realistic.

I listen to my elders more than them I guess. I am well aware that times have changed but I know for a fact that I am seen as a black person first and foremost and that being black entails being seen as inferior in America in some way and therefore not worthy of the respect that would be given to other people based on some individual's continued adherence to the idea that skin color makes someone greater or less than another person.

So IMO the woman especially spoken about in the article - the party planner is just guillable and naive.

I will admit that I was afraid that someone would assassinate President Obama when he was first elected. I was afraid of that because I am well aware of the racial narrative and strife that is entertwined in America's culture.

I also do feel that he was disrespected by the populace and media much moreso than other presidents based on him being a black man. I think a majority of black people feel the same way, as is evidenced by the poll in the article. I also think that as a whole, I also am disappointed in white Americans as I do feel that generally many of them, a pretty large minority, has shown that they go crazy over a non-white person being in charge of the country.

The whole deflection and temper tantruming I have seen while Obama has been in office, IMO it should be embarrasing to white Americans as a whole. It is so childish and immature.

But I will note that I so wish Obama could remain president. He is so far above any of the candidates in the field in regards to knowledge and grace and he is a way better person IMO than either Hillary Clinton or Trump.

I will miss him and feel that America is better for him having served as president. And I do think that the reaction of those large, boisterous, racist minority has mostly shown other white Americans (and these guillable blacks it seems) how racism is still here and will be here for a long while yet.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:40 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Leadership? Uhhhh...Mississippi's leadership ain't nothing to brag about. The combined IQ of your state and congressional delegations can't come out to more than two digits. I mean really...your state gave us names like Eastland, Lott, and Ross Barnett. Ross fricken Barnett for crying out loud!

"I Love Mississippiiiiiiiiiii!"

And problems with illegals? LMAO...you really believe that all of those Mississippi farms are being worked by native Mississippians? Stop it. Come harvest season, your state is INUNDATED by illegals looking for (and getting) work!

Do they stay? Well...probably not. It's Mississippi. Hell, I wouldn't stay either.
If you're really going to go to past governors and senators we've had, i'd like you to know they're either dead or not in office anymore. However, when it comes to current leaders, at least our politicians ain't coddling illegals.

As for illegals on our farms...you can thank the Democrats back in the 80's and the fact that no one has done a damn thing about the illegal immigration problem in a long time. Reagan granted amnesty and the Democrats did not keep their word and still, to this day, the border ain't secured.

The only parts of California that the liberals haven't completely trashed yet are around Yreka, Red Bluff and Redding. Those are some of the only good parts of California not trashed yet. But because they're in California, they eventually will be...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies