Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 01:50 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,738,469 times

Advertisements

This should not be a controversary in the U.S. but it is and a huge one. Pharma controls with their billions of ads, lobbyists and you name it and more and more dying from drug interactions and surgery mistakes....yet this mega pharma industry continues stronger than ever and not doing ENOUGH to heal. Bandaids and more bandaids. High priced bandaids.

So many can appreciate improved health for pennies vs thousands for drugs.

I don't know which is worse, pharma industry or war industry complex ...both pretty deadly.

Pharma Industry & FDA & CDC & EPA = Drug/Burn/Cut -- then die.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-03-2016 at 03:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 02:03 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,246,039 times
Holistic hogwash.

This from someone who thinks an "internet friend" is going to "cure" her breast cancer with cottage cheese.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:00 PM

45,217 posts, read 26,427,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Holistic hogwash.

This from someone who thinks an "internet friend" is going to "cure" her breast cancer with cottage cheese.
Agree, never question the status quo

Old 07-03-2016, 03:09 PM

Default Time will TELL

Quote:
Holistic hogwash.

She's not willing to go the drug/cut/burn status quo route, so going with 50 yr old remedies from Germany and other countries.

We know where you stand/sit/lay.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:21 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
So, this is just a standard crackpot thread, right?

It's all a big conspiracy and anyone who accepts scientific reality is just a blind ignorant sheep, right?

You can have your cottage cheese, I'll keep my life saving treatments that actually work.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:26 PM

No, not a crackpot thread, just a 78 yr old mother/grandma here who happens to be believe in not cutting and drugging and burning my body and I know there are others like myself out there....but granted we are the minority especially in the good ole capitalistic USA.

The cottage cheese/flax oil is a German therapy by Dr. Budwig. And it continues to be used by those who do NOT want the cut/burn/drug way.

I saw the misery my mother was put thru with the d/c/b treatment and she died a couple yrs later. Saw my son-in-law slowly die at 55 with the d/c/b treatments and saw a friend die in her 30's with the d/c/b treatments. I saw enough myself. A friend is going thru the d/c/b treatments now and docs tell 4-6 months for her.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-03-2016 at 03:38 PM..

Old 07-03-2016, 03:41 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,246,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
No, not a crackpot thread, just a 78 yr old mother/grandma here who happens to be believe in not cutting and drugging and burning my body and I know there are others like myself out there....but granted we are the minority especially in the good ole capitalistic USA.

The cottage cheese/flax oil is a German therapy by Dr. Budwig. And it continues to be used by those who do NOT want the cut/burn/drug way.

I saw the misery my mother was put thru with the d/c/b treatment and she died a couple yrs later. Saw my son-in-law slowly die at 55 with the d/c/b treatments and saw a friend die in her 30's with the d/c/b treatments. I saw enough myself. A friend is going thru the d/c/b treatments now and docs tell 4-6 months for her.
Where is the proof that cottage cheese and flax oil will cure cancer? Peer reviewed scientific studies only, please.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:49 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,541,151 times
I am a medical malpractice risk manager.

While I appreciate what jaminhealth is saying,it cuts both ways. How many times have I seen chiropractors convince people they could cure their cancer with neck adjustments. Or hangnails.... Sadly, those cancer patients all die as a result. That is one of thousands of examples I could give about holistic approaches to medicine. A lot of needlessly dead children and adults as a result.

However, I do agree that we are over drugged by pharmaceutical companies more interested in making money that really helping people.

So I would say to trust your MD, but be willing to question him/her and take a hand in your health care. My dad was an MD and he was also a big believer in foods and teas high in various vitamins and minerals as opposed to synthetic medicine when he thought it was appropriate. It's a balancing act.

Old 07-03-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Where is the proof that cottage cheese and flax oil will cure cancer? Peer reviewed scientific studies only, please.

I don't have proof, but I've read enough, and FOR ME, this would be my way if it ever came to that...my OPC's I hope will keep me "C" free in this life. I have enough proof on some close to me who are dead after pharma treatments...so that's enough for me. I don't have much faith/trust in pharma....an emergency like a break or whatever and I even deal with a mess from elective hip surgery. So I've seen plenty just FOR me and other loved ones,,,that I've lost so much faith that was there many years ago.

I suspect there are support groups on the cottage cheese/flax protocol but I'm not going there....hope I don't have to.

Old 07-03-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
I am a medical malpractice risk manager.

While I appreciate what jaminhealth is saying,it cuts both ways. How many times have I seen chiropractors convince people they could cure their cancer with neck adjustments. Or hangnails.... Sadly, those cancer patients all die as a result. That is one of thousands of examples I could give about holistic approaches to medicine. A lot of needlessly dead children and adults as a result.

However, I do agree that we are over drugged by pharmaceutical companies more interested in making money that really helping people.

So I would say to trust your MD, but be willing to question him/her and take a hand in your health care. My dad was an MD and he was also a big believer in foods and teas high in various vitamins and minerals as opposed to synthetic medicine when he thought it was appropriate. It's a balancing act.

I say Question it all, and Keep an Open Mind to the many protocols of treatments out there.

There is so much info on the Budwig protocol, maybe someone wants to "learn" about it.

https://www.cancertutor.com/budwig/

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-03-2016 at 04:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies