Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 07:31 AM

83,516 posts, read 75,294,816 times

Advertisements

Great side by side video.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/st...49997767561216

#Unfit #Crooked #Rigged
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 07:33 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Flashback: Rove Erases 22 Million White House Emails on Private Server at Height of U.S. Attorney Scandal – Media Yawns | Pensito Review

Flashback: Rove Erases 22 Million White House Emails on Private Server at Height of U.S. Attorney
Scandal

Never mind that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, has said he used a system similar to Clinton’s — and never mind that in 2007 Karl Rove deleted 22 million emails from a private server in the Bush White House

On April 12, 2007, Rove’s operation admitted that it had deleted at least 5 million emails from the server. In December 2009, technicians who had examined the server reported that the number of emails that had been deleted was far greater — 22 million.

As nice as it must be to look the other way to support your crooks.
My apologies, you are correct BUT, was there EVER ANY INDICATION THAT THOSE EMAILS CONTAINED classified INFORMATION?

If you can find where Powell had a private SERVER please provide it.

"In a recent statements to ABC News, Powell disputed the claims. "I have reviewed the messages and I do not see what makes them classified." Powell said. "The emails were from my Executive Assistant and forwarded messages sent by two of our Ambassadors to State Department staff members. My Executive Assistant thought I should see them in a timely manner so sent them to my personal account. Both messages were unclassified. There was no reason not to forward them in this manner. ... The Ambassadors did not believe the contents were Confidential at the time and they were sent as unclassified. That is a fact. While they have not yet clarified this point, the State Department cannot now say they were classified then because they weren’t. If the Department wishes to say a dozen years later they should have been classified that is an opinion of the Department that I do not share."

And this is ABC NOT, some right wing org.

Other Secretaries Handled Classified Material on Private Email, State Dept. Concludes - ABC News

Old 07-06-2016, 07:37 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Legal but stupid. All because she did not want to use two phones.

I agree. The woman has not a clue about security and is not fit to run this country.
The thing of it is she does have a clue. She has her own selfish reasons to use several private servers over several years. Get to the bottom of that motive, and you'll find out why she did not want the US government and ultimately the public access to her emails.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Were you shocked that war criminals who were caught in a lie had no charges filed against them?

Didn't think so.

I bet those guys have been sleeping well for over a decade, while others continue to suffer the fallout of their crimes, and many will for the rest of their lives.

But your oh-so-very selective outrage has been noted.
"]Were you shocked that war criminals who were caught in a lie had no charges filed against them?"

WHAT war criminals?

State your case.

Remember, W. Bush and others acted AFTER CONGRESS passed a bill GIVING HIM THE AUTHORIZATION which was not ONLY supported by the top dems but, the SML CO-SPONSORED the bill as well as the House Minority Leader, a DEM.

I will await your response.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
I'm not saying "they did it first," I'm saying they don't care when it's a politician with an (R) after their name. They let people who did much, much, much worse than unintentionally send a few emails walk away without even suggesting that maybe this lie should be investigated, much less punished. Nope. Nothing to see here (aside from a few hundred thousand deaths and the collapse of a sovereign nation.) But did you see those emails???

They have very selective outrage. That's what I'm calling them on. And that's why much of the country isn't going to share that outrage. Because this country has witnessed much, much, much worse than this and no one was made to pay. This is small potatoes by comparison.
" They let people who did much, much, much worse than unintentionally send a few emails walk"

What a gross mis-interpertation of the facts!

Unintentionally sending a "few emails"?

How can ANYONE claim "unintentionally" when she set up PRIVATE server on PURPOSE?

Old 07-06-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Hillary Clinton supported the invasion based on false information provided to her and every other member of congress by the National intelligence community.

At best, your argument is that she should have known they were lying .
To add, it was the SAME information the Senate Intelligence Committee got, which she served on, got DURING Bill's tenure as President.

I guess we have to post the dems quotes again, for the thousandth time.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Republicans hold both houses of Congress. When will the investigations begin? They had time for nine on Benghazi--surely they can spare a few months for a lie that cost thousands of American lives and left hundreds of thousands more maimed for life.

You are writing to your congress person and demanding this, right? You must be, since you are all about "holding them accountable."

If not, your protests ring hollow.
" They had time for nine on Benghazi-" AND are STILL waiting for the documents they subpoenaed.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Comey will now be able to retain his position if she is elected.
Lynch will be appointed to the SC and Comey will become the AG.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:52 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Lynch will be appointed to the SC and Comey will become the AG.
Gotta protect the cartel.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:08 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
One thing is certain.......this is FAR from over.

Hillary might want to move on, but the reality is she has been caught lying -- yet again -- this time under oath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies