Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 12:27 AM

932 posts, read 899,645 times

Advertisements

My question is where is the NRA defending this law abiding weapons permit holing citizen?

Old 07-08-2016, 12:56 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Really?
Illegal drugs in the same car as a child and the mother admitted it on video. What, does she get mother of the year to you?

Old 07-08-2016, 01:12 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Ahhhhhhh smear the victim. That didnt take very long did it...... whats next? The lunch guy at the local school was a member of isis? Gees. The mans body isnt cold yet and some of you are trying to smear him . I dont care of his hat is backward and he has mouth full of gold teeth... doesnt matter. He was a US citizen who deserved respect from the cops. We must come together , left and right. The enemy are those who want to tear us apart.... look at dallas. Madmen attacking innocent officers of the law. My condolences to the LEO community and their families...

Old 07-08-2016, 04:52 AM

613 posts, read 463,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Illegal drugs in the same car as a child and the mother admitted it on video. What, does she get mother of the year to you?
Jesus Christ, it's just weed. @_@

Old 07-08-2016, 05:57 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
My question is where is the NRA defending this law abiding weapons permit holing citizen?
Those who support the right to own and carry guns tried to intervene months ago. They were dismissed.

Gun Activist Says He Warned PD Involved In Philando Castile Shooting About Shady Traffic Stops | ThinkProgress

Old 07-08-2016, 06:13 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,873,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

The same is true here where we see constant crime and violence being committed by black males. Why are you telling people to go against their survival instincts just to be politically correct and not racist? Not every black male is criminal and dangerous but enough of them are that its not worth risking your life to make them 'feel equal'. I bet you a million dollars that you yourself would be more aware and on guard around a group of blacks walking towards you than you would a group of asian males. Why? Because one group has been known to cause violence and the other isn't.
What a ridiculous argument...you'd bet me a million dollars??? No, if a group of blacks were walking towards me and they were well-dressed/well mannered I wouldn't be any more worried than if it was a group of Asians. If the blacks were dressed like thugs and loud, then yeah I'd definitely be more guarded. I'd also be more guarded if a bunch of white bikers covered in tattoos and loud were approaching me. The point is, I'm looking at more than JUST THEIR RACE.

Who said anything about not using survival instincts in order to be politically correct (other than you to defend your weak argument)?? The point I was making is that I don't have those instincts SOLELY based on race. There are other things I would look at like dress, demeanor, etc. That's the reason I said you were generalizing because your statements seemed to be geared towards blacks as a whole after you said that there are many decent blacks.

Old 07-08-2016, 06:27 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery123 View Post
This cop deserves capital punishment.
He'll get no punishment from our system though except good paid vacation.
I wish he gets to stop a true criminal next time and get shot but that usually happens with good cops sadly and bad cops live to kill again and again.
This man clearly talked to the pig and told he has license but still got shot in front of his family.
Pig heard firearm and black guy = shoot to kill.
Hope this pig comes under a bus.
He won't get capital punishment. This happened in Minnesota. No death penalty there.

Old 07-08-2016, 06:32 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
What a ridiculous argument...you'd bet me a million dollars??? No, if a group of blacks were walking towards me and they were well-dressed/well mannered I wouldn't be any more worried than if it was a group of Asians. If the blacks were dressed like thugs and loud, then yeah I'd definitely be more guarded. I'd also be more guarded if a bunch of white bikers covered in tattoos and loud were approaching me. The point is, I'm looking at more than JUST THEIR RACE.

Who said anything about not using survival instincts in order to be politically correct (other than you to defend your weak argument)?? The point I was making is that I don't have those instincts SOLELY based on race. There are other things I would look at like dress, demeanor, etc. That's the reason I said you were generalizing because your statements seemed to be geared towards blacks as a whole after you said that there are many decent blacks.
I can just say this. Anyone who would still try to justify this man getting killed is a hardcore bigot, period. Yes, there are Black criminals who cause alot of mayhem. However, what do those criminals have to do with that particular Black man who wasn't presenting a threat? Saying "well, if you Blacks would stop being criminals, you wouldn't get gunned down by the police". This man was not a criminal and he got gunned down. So much for that rule.

Basically, what it tells me is that as a Black man, my life isn't worth much. Doesn't matter how law abiding I am.

Old 07-08-2016, 06:56 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I can just say this. Anyone who would still try to justify this man getting killed is a hardcore bigot, period. Yes, there are Black criminals who cause alot of mayhem. However, what do those criminals have to do with that particular Black man who wasn't presenting a threat? Saying "well, if you Blacks would stop being criminals, you wouldn't get gunned down by the police". This man was not a criminal and he got gunned down. So much for that rule.

Basically, what it tells me is that as a Black man, my life isn't worth much. Doesn't matter how law abiding I am.

All I can say is this. When blacks only talk about black victims we know your movement is inherently bigoted and no one else can have any solidarity with you. Of course not only does is reveal the black bigotry . It is revealing their stupidity. I loath stupidity. Simply for the sake of marketing they should pretend to care about all police brutality. It was not long ago many whites were talking about police brutality .However since the BLM morons arrived and started defending life long criminals along with anyone else no one want to be associated with it. You FFed it all up.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:38 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,286,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
He won't get capital punishment. This happened in Minnesota. No death penalty there.
Well he won't get any for that matter but paid vacation.
Maybe now he'll have guilt of getting his fellow officers killed in Dallas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies