Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 07:32 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPlake View Post
Because those longer sentences are due to them being REPEAT OFFENDERS.

Good grief, can anyone read around here?
oh and heres me in la la land thinking they got longer sentences for being black...

Old 07-09-2016, 07:33 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
It would seem to me there's a whole lot of information in both (recent) fatal police shootings that has yet to be revealed.
All we (the public) have is what happened at the shot or right after, not what happened before the cops showed up or what went on just prior to the shooting(s) yet the outrage flies high and free.

The local/national media latched on to both of these stories BEFORE all of the information was made known and set the tone and set a series of events into motion designed to hype up tensions and get eyeballs on THIER channels.
People are being duped and controlled like useful idiots all for the enrichment of some groups and those groups could care less about blacks,browns,whites or anyone else.
It's all about GREEN.

A line has been drawn by BLM and their supporters and various blood sucking politicians on these two shootings just like was drawn in Ferguson. No matter what the facts may turn out to be, no matter what really happened that we just don't know yet they will NOT back away from the line that was drawn, no matter how wrong it may be.

Dang people, YOU ARE BEING USED. WAKE UP!

Wait for the WHOLE STORY to come out, if the cop(s) were wrong protest for a trial if one is not started, protest for investigations if none are started but rioting/protesting/killing cops for something that is not yet clear is just lunacy and feeding the media machine that is using YOU to make $$$$.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:37 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
So what. Being a career criminal still does not make it OK for a cop to fire five bullets into the chest of the man that they've already got restrained on the ground. Their excuse is that they thought he was reaching for the gun in his pocket. You've got him down already. So shoot his hand off. Break his arm. The police had the control.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:40 AM

455 posts, read 283,499 times
agreed. i dont like conservative whites making things up though like you've seen in this thread.

for example, several conservative white males have said castille didn't have a permit when local reporting which is much more accurate and on top of the story than a conservative white male hate site, yet they pretend that he didn't have a permit.

The ramsey county sheriff even called them out on it, yet you still have white males on here peddling that garbage.

thats what i dont like.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:41 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So what. Being a career criminal still does not make it OK for a cop to fire five bullets into the chest of the man that they've already got restrained on the ground. Their excuse is that they thought he was reaching for the gun in his pocket. You've got him down already. So shoot his hand off. Break his arm.
Down and in cuffs, I'd agree with you. However, his hands were still free, and the cops knew he had an illegal weapon.

What I'd like to know is why was a felon convicted of numerous sex crimes against children and weapons violations out on the streets?

Old 07-09-2016, 07:44 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
wrong. another conservative white male hoping to get the cop off the hook.

Philando Castile had permit to carry gun when he was shot - StarTribune.com

Philando Castile had a valid permit to carry a gun when he was shot and killed by a St. Anthony police officer, a source confirmed to the Star Tribune Friday.

Although the names of gun permit holders are not public under state law, a source confirmed Castile was issued the permit when he lived in Robbinsdale.

The next playbook in the conservative white male game will be to mention the driving misdemeanors he had as another out for a legit reason to be killed.

White conservative males always dehumanize the black victims.

Always.
So why did Castile have his gun resting on his thigh, Appropriate conceal carry, the gun should be holstered.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:46 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Yes he had a long rap sheet...of traffic violations. I wasn't aware that traffic violations was supposed to result in the death penalty.
Are we talking about the same person?

3,451 posts, read 3,911,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
agreed. i dont like conservative whites making things up though like you've seen in this thread.

for example, several conservative white males have said castille didn't have a permit when local reporting which is much more accurate and on top of the story than a conservative white male hate site, yet they pretend that he didn't have a permit.

The ramsey county sheriff even called them out on it, yet you still have white males on here peddling that garbage.

thats what i dont like.

I'm with you I don't like it either. Everytime things like this happen they try to find a way to dismiss it.

455 posts, read 283,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So what. Being a career criminal still does not make it OK for a cop to fire five bullets into the chest of the man that they've already got restrained on the ground. Their excuse is that they thought he was reaching for the gun in his pocket. You've got him down already. So shoot his hand off. Break his arm.

the conservative white male playbook.

find any reason to dehumanize the black victim.

with castille they'll go after his driving record and the fact he was pulled over alot(they wont mention driving while black as a reason though).

god knows what they'll say about me when i die. i think my record so far had me pulled over once for not wearing a seatbelt.

they never mentioned roof or batman boy or lanza though when we talk about white killers. they say they were smart little boys that went astray somewhere in life.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:47 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It doesn't matter what anyone does when Driving While Black. Whether a person obeys orders or not, the chances are much greater you will be shot to death if you are black and pulled over for any small offense than if you are white.

And so far this the police have shot and killed 500 of us at traffic stops so far this year. Of all races.

I have some good friends who are cops and retired cops, so I understand they dangers they face, but our public protectors are killing far to many of us when they should not be.

I have no answers, but I'm not a law enforcement professional either. I believe the answers to this slaughter must come the police themselves. As a first step, knowing they all will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for killing anyone for any reason would probably be as good a place to start as any.
I used to live in a mostly-white middle-class town that bordered a mostly-minority, poorer city. We had some crime from people in that city, mostly break-ins and shoplifting. Cops would hang out on the main road watching for suspicious characters.

But. I walked along that road coming home from.my commuter train, and I used to see DWBs all the time. Clean cut black men in suits being pulled over, hardly looking like the lowlifes you saw in night court. I hardly ever saw white people pulled over. DWB is real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies