Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 03:41 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,851,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
From the videos I've watched, this was a peaceful protest, and multiple assailants used this to set up police officers?

Absolutely pathetic!! This will help NOTHING.
It will help gun and ammunition sales.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:52 AM

13,741 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Where most of America learns on a shooting range.. Id imagine.
True, but I tend to doubt that the case here.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:55 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
This whole thing reeks. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist here, but a well planned out and orchestrated shooting with multiple gunmen, just a day after the police shootings? How convenient. This is way too good of timing and with the election coming up, who knows? Terrorists kill random people, not target cops. People angry over the police killings don't have the organization or time to plan and pull something like this off on such short notice. I don't know, it just seems fishy to me.

I'm sorry, Heading back to the prepper/survival forum now .

This may be one piece in a puzzle that will unfold through this summer. If this kind of thing happens in other cities, martial law may be declared...possibly resulting in November's election being cancelled. Then we're going to be stuck with King Bobo indefinitely. Anyway, it's pushed the Hillary Clinton witch (pun intended) hunt off the front page. She's probably breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:00 AM

13,741 posts, read 7,999,139 times
No, these guys were trained. Most likely military.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:17 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
So unbelievable sad about this tragedy of this terrorist attack!

There seems to have been a sniper involved which doesn't seem to look like an unplanned incident or work place violence.

This seems to be planned. Makes me wonder how this relates to the other two incidents IF it does.

If the cops were guilty of killing someone in cold blood they should be punished but if they were at fault than the cops should be exonerated.

Many people get pulled over for tale lights all over the world and many people carry guns and cops don't just start shooting like it is the 1900 when no cameras were around.

Something must has happened and we need to see what prove both sides will show and not just a tape provided by one side that started after the fact. It makes me wonder how someone can start taping this and giving commentary at the same time while a gun is pointed to the person next to you and that person is dying... might all be true and factual but I want to see all proof or at least it to be investigated and nobody to make conclusions without all facts.

The cops randomly being killed is absolutely a terrorist attack on cops!

Old 07-08-2016, 04:35 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I'm sure Mullah Obama will be along to make a statement. Not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Will the left politicize this in less than or more than 24 hours?
Well, the right certainly made a lame ass attempt in less than 24 hours.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:48 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

This seems to be planned. Makes me wonder how this relates to the other two incidents IF it does.
Due to the amount of people involved and the planning I suspect it isn't and it's Islamic terrorists that simply took advantage of a situation. By killing cops at this event they are trying to drive a deeper wedge between the police and the black population. They are also going to further the calls for more gun control with this type of attack. ISIS has a lot of sophistication and well aware of the psychological and political damage they can do. I'm sure they are all for gun control.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:49 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
All theee shootings andvracial divide is owned by Obama

Old 07-08-2016, 05:01 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
I honestly have a difficult believing that 4 (reported) shooters who clearly planned this had anything to do with the shootings in Minnesota and Louisiana. It sounds planned, and took advantage of the protest. We may not know....but heres the deal. Either way, police departments all over the country are going to get back the assault vehicles super guns and funding which the Obama administration took away. If you as a driver are approached by a police officer put both hands on the wheel and follow instructions. There are no options with the police and at this point they are going to be ratcheted up.

Dangerous times, Be smart, and for god sakes FIX YOUR BROKEN TAIL LIGHTS!

Old 07-08-2016, 05:02 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
This is the America the NRA wants. Kids shot in schools. People shot in office buildings. Minorities shot during staff stops. Police shot out in the open. Gun sales through the roof, and a pliable Congress that will do nothing to stop the violence and death.

"From our cold dead hands!" (Literally!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies