Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 07:32 AM

455 posts, read 283,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So you're saying that Blacks hold absolutely no responsibility for what's been going on over the last 20 years?

Amazing...

no. he said whites turn in there criminals right away.

i pointed out how dylann roof was given the gun to murder 9 blacks in church by his white father and his white father knew roof was unstable and a racist.

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Well he is mentally ill and very angry you know it's not like he's a boy scout JG.

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times
What happened in Dallas and this thread are what a dying country look like.

2,684 posts, read 2,400,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Just another day in America with its love of guns.
Yes, let's always blame our freedom for our troubles. Please, let's take all of our freedom away, then we'll be totally safe!

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Your ENTIRE post shows that you view black Americans as "others" and not a part of one society....THAT is one of the main issues. It is highly patronizing and smacks of a superiority attitude.

Patiently waiting for you to create a list like this for white people as well.
And your post only shows why our country will never move beyond this problem because you jump all over someone who dares preach personal accountability. No let's keep playing the liberal game of blaming others or guns.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:33 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post

i pointed out how dylann roof was given the gun to murder 9 blacks in church by his white father and his white father knew roof was unstable and a racist.
what crime did he commit prior to the shooting that his father should have turned him in for?

477 posts, read 276,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Just another day in America with its love of guns.
I'm pretty sure the killers of those police officers...

1) Aren't NRA members

2) Aren't Republicans

3) Don't fulfill the stereotype you're trying to suggest

Also, police officers across the USA? Stop policing. Just let crime happen. Let it snowball and give the people what they want. Do not protect those who vilify you and are ready to string you up. The bad guys are salivating at this latest turn of events.

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post

That is true.

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
I called it. BLM is trying to become the new Black Panthers.

I've been waiting for this for a LONG time.

If they keep killing whites, then I'm going to go n***** hunting.
Wow!

This country is getting crazy. Don't be an idiot. Four people killing cops while thousands of others were just peacefully protesting, and you say you're going to hunt people? That's literally insane. I'm disgusted.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:34 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I want this to stop. I was upset to see the two cops who were loose cannons and killed the two black men. They were murdered from what the videos showed. But that does not mean it is opened season to shoot cops.
Of course not. It's never O.K. to take another life outside of direct self defense BUT this is what you are going to have. When one side is killing the other side is going to want to retaliate. It's the same problem we have in the middle east.

We seem to think one side can kill and there will be or there should not be any repercussions. Rightly or wrongly there will be.

Quote:
This is getting out of hand. The one officer was an Asian man who shot the guy in the car with his girlfriend and child in the car. Doesn't mean blacks should start shooting Asians. I hate the division. There has been a hatred between blacks and cops and Obama fuels it. He needs to go.
This is a problem that goes way before Obama. The things we see now on video have been happening for decades but we didn't have the technology to expose it.

Quote:
There are some nasty cops out there and I am white and they can be arrogant. I always jump through hoops and do whatever the officer asks me to do. I become meek as they are strict, tough and no nonsense . To be any different is asking for trouble.
No it is not. Respect is not a one way street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies